SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Pimp my ride, foo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Pages of a sketch book flipped on by, flashing drawn images in a fast, fluid motion. Not like the blonde teenager was really looking at them, just absent-mindedly running her finger down the pages. Her boots rhythmically sounded against the ground as she walked down the plain hallway, occasionally passing two doors on each side. Though none of them were the one she wanted. All of those were people’s rooms. She stopped in front of the door with 207 carved into its surface. Her hand grabbed the handle and twisted it but a beep noise came out of the panel on the wall beside it. Bright red letters shone the word ‘LOCKED’ above the number panels to enter the security code. Which she didn’t know this room even had one. Game was just asking for it now. “Hey Cher Che-” some voice called in her head, but was caught off at the end abruptly.

The black-haired, ‘creepy’ toddler was in a playful mood and seeing Cheryl, who shared her morbid sense of humor, made her even more into the creepy mood. She ‘tapped’ into the other human’s brain to greet her. But her power slammed to an off from nowhere. And at the worst of times, too, since she was on the ceiling. Well was on the ceiling. She plummeted to the ground and barely registered in time to somersault in the air and land on feet. Thankfully she didn’t land on her neck or it would have most likely snapped and killed her. Though it still hurt, and it hurt a lot. “Scheisse!” she cussed in German as the pain exploded in her legs. She fell on the ground and kept repeating it over and over.

The teenager just stared at Bianca in disbelief. Not that she fell, no Cheryl had been waiting for that to happen. The little toddler was actually using her mouth to speak. And in some foreign language, too. It sounded German, and the way she was using it made it feel like she was cussing. Only that freaky girl would know how to cuss in German.

Purple eyes watering, Bianca blinked them away hurriedly before slowly getting to her feet. Not the way to make her entrance. She waddled over to Cheryl with a big old frown plastered on her face. Her power was showing up at all. What was up? She banged on the apartment door with an anger like it was all the poor door’s fault.

“Open up!” Cheryl ordered after the toddler’s angry banging. Three years old and already learning how to take her anger out of objects. That’s just what everyone wanted to see. But she didn’t judge because she did that sometimes, too. Just went to show how much people were really alike. Like everyone needed a Cheryl Jr., though. The thought would send shivers down anyone’s spine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Level 3: MINIBOSS! Cher Cher the Bear   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Game bobbed his head to the music that was blowing through his mind. Back on Earth, they would have called it rock, and the MP3's wouldn't look like goggles that you strap around your eyes. He listened to this while he clamped a final plate into the side of the spaceship It didn't fit into the Apartment room, and so he had to dismantle it into key parts that he was working on, individually, he had recently finished the wing plates, and now was just finishing up with the wide hull that took up most of the room. He was practically smashed against the wall as he continued sealing the plate. Usually he would have Yang come in and weld the plate in tight, but now he had BRS for that. He couldn't help but smile, he was finally making progress on this machine, and soon enough it would be finish, there was just wires and the cockpit to create and he'd be done. He'd have to order Cezar to make some glass for the windshield, but it would all be done soon, regardless. He felt an unhealthy amount of confidence, believing in his own unflappability.

His mind was so wrapped around the fact that he was almost finished that he didn't even hear someone knocking on the door or the fact that a huge thump rattled the floor. No, he was too busy working, unlike everyone else seemed to be doing. He hated this fact, they rarely did anything at all to help him, he was the tech whiz. But he wasn't really guided by knowledge, just by instinct. It seemed to come natural to him to create this spaceship, even though it was taking a much longer time than he had expected it too. It felt like years since he had begun, even though it was only a few months. He wiped sweat from his brow and brushed some of the oil off of his hands, he began to shuffle through a hill of 'garbage' looking for something he could use. Most of the junk Cheryl had located was unusable, to heavily damaged. And the bother bits had to be sculpted to even mildly fit into his plan. Other times it worked perfectly, and he could stick it anywhere and it would seem like the piece was made for it.

He removed the eye-ear-phones, just in time to hear the phrase. 'OPEN UP' indefinitely Cheryl. He sighed rather loudly, getting up, while still only just dressed in the least amount of clothing possible, his underwear. He opened the door just a crack to see Cheryl's face and frowned. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

The black-haired girl stared down at the piles of spaceship parts. From what she had heard, they needed to rescue this Len girl and escape the UWUC. She sighed, her blue eyes scanning the room. How did anyone live in this? Then again, the piles of metal were all for a cause. She had only been on Sigma for, what? Two days? It didn't matter. However long ago it was, it sure had been only very, very short time. She still needed to work on her mission; however, she may be able to find some way to work it out in this time period. She looked down at her left hand. She had used her power to turn it into a fire torch thing to help with the metal. Her attention shifted to the door at the knocking and calls. The blue-and-white lights returned on her hand, making the torch disappear. Black Rock Shooter made her way over to Game and the door, peeking over his shoulder at the other humans. The robotic girl's eyes locked on the shortest of the pair outside. "Ne, Game?" She asked, pointing to Bianca. "How come that human is so short?" She tilted her head to the side a bit. If her creator hadn't died before fully installing every last bit of information in her, she wouldn't need to ask such questions.

ooc: I just had to make her say that. xD Er... Museless... ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Cheryl tapped her foot impatiently while she waited for someone to open the door. Though when Game opened the door she wasn’t surprised that he was in his underwear. But the girl behind him caught her off guard. Who was she? Oh wait, it was that weird girl that Game and Adailia brought back that one day. Brianna Rock Smith is what they, and by they she meant Game, said her name was. But she was just too weird to be a human and there was no other spaceship that left Earth so it was a horrible cover up. She was probably so human-looking alien that Game picked up to use as a sex slave. Why else would the spaceship room be locked with only those two in there? And him wearing underwear only backed up that claim, even if it was a norm for him. Though what she said was so stupid. “Idiot,” she mumbled under her breath, “that‘s a human child“. Back to what she had came for. “I came to check up on the spaceship progress.”

The three-year-old human glared at the futuristic robot who was stupidly pointing at her. Wow, for being from the 50000s she was dumb. That’s right, Bianca knew the real story. It’s kind of hard to hide stuff from a mind-reader. But sadly people’s secrets would be safe for now. “Robotic sex slave,” she muttered too low for the other humans to hear. She found it kind of funny, though, that Game kissed Adailia. Seriously, who kissed either Game or Adailia? The thought of that made her want to retch.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"Grouchy?" he asked Cheryl with a frown. Though he couldn't blame her for being sarcastic around the robot, she didn't know the full truth at all. He glanced at the baby across the hall, who was acting rather strange, "That, BRS is, a freak-show." he concluded with a nod. Quickly, he changed the subject, now actually proud to begin talking about his achievements with the spaceship. If he felt like it, he would make a sarcastic comic, reminiscent of 'who died and made you ship captain', or 'the spaceship blew up, and Len is dead', but that seemed a bit harsh. "It's doing great, bye." he concluded quickly, not liking the anxious look in Cheryl's eye, as if she were expecting something other than mild reassurance. What did she want from him? It wasn't as if he could just poof up a working spaceship into thin air. Quickly, he pushed the door closed, re-locking it within a blink of an eye, knowing that the conversation wasn't over, but not wanting to continue you it either.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:12 pm

The robotic girl blinked, completely ignoring Cheryl's answer to the question she asked which directed at Game. She sighed, taking a step back as the human boy closed and re-locked the door. "Game, why does everyone expect so much from you?" She didn't care to quickly read the biographies of the two humans outside. It just seemed like a waste of time and such. Plus, even if she was a robot, that little dwarf-girl freaked her out. Black Rock Shooter shook her head slightly, her blue gaze sweeping across the piles of metal. There was almost enough to create a good-sized ship. Of course, how would they be able to put the peices together without the UWUC noticing? Wait, why was she worried about that? She could just easily leave Sigma whenever she wanted. But, then again, she didn't. Oh well. I'm probably rambling about nothing again.

ooc: zomg, fail.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:53 am

Just shut the door in her face. Really considerate. Cheryl narrowed her green eyes at the bright red locked icon. Really mature. “Yeah, okay moron,” she mumbled. But she pressed her right ear against the door and strained to hear what BRS, what Game always called her, was saying. Everyone expected what out of Game? Didn’t matter what she had said afterwards, they didn’t expect anything out of him. They all kind of silently thought he was too lazy to be doing this. But since he was, well there must be some reason he wants to do it, some personal gain. No one like him would be doing this for charity work. So she was always looking for any clues to that question. But she really couldn’t look for one if there was a stupid door in her way. Frowning seemed her only option at the moment.

“Che cazzo?” Bianca asked in Italian. Usually Game would have been gloating or retorting back. But not this time. A quick, suspicious answer then made one wonder if he was really working on it at all. Especially now that he was drooling all over BRS. Teenage boys. What disgusting people, close to primal instincts. Eating, sleeping, and sexual needs is all they thought about.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:34 pm

"Okay... Where were we... Right, clothes." The word 'clothes' was 'spaceship talk' meaning to put iron to the outside of a ship, so that it was covered and protected from the elements, sort of like 'clothes'. Casually, he pointed at the upturned bed across the room, that held some of the more bulky instruments of his creation, such as part of what could have been a control board, and a slightly curved metal that resembled an arch. "On the bed." he murmured, just loud enough for Cheryl to hear outside the door, even though he was talking to BRS. He indicated the arched metal, that was too big for him to carry, and had taken at least three humans to even lift, and a much longer time for it to be carried to the apartments, quickly. "Hm... On top or on the bottom?" he asked, rubbing his chin after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 pm

ooc: omg, this post is going to FAIL. XD Hmm... I wonder if BRS should start calling him "Master Game" when Cheryl and Bianca are around. x3 Oh, and I just HAD to use what Bee-san suggested.

The robotic girl's blue eyes flicked from each pile of metal, landing on the large peice that Game was talking about. "Hurm... Bottom." Truthfully, this roleplayer has no idea what the human boy is talking about, so she just made BRS guess. The black-haired picked her way over to the large peice of metal, reaching down with her pale hands, and easily picking it up. Good thing she was a robot. "What is this thing, anyways? It's so... Big." Black Rock Shooter blinked, glancing over at Game as she peeked out from behind the peice of metal.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 pm

The toddler was rather curious, as all children should be. But not about that kind of stuff. Though it’s not like Bianca didn’t know that already. She stepped up to Cheryl and listened in along. She clamped her tiny hands over her mouth to keep the laughter in. She wanted to hear their entire conversation. This wouldn’t be a problem if she could read their minds but her power was still not back.

What was said behind that door practically screamed ‘sex slave’. So the mystery should be stamped with ‘case closed’. Though she was puzzled about Bianca listening in with her. Through the door. You’d think she’d be standing across the hall just listening to their minds. But whatever, wasn’t her problem. But Cheryl was a little ticked off that the hormonal guy was slacking off. His sex drive wasn’t more important than Len’s life. “Stop jacking off and get back to work!” she barked.

The black-haired human burst out laughing right as Cheryl spoke. “Nicely put,” she replied.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Xeda had just been strolling by as Cheryl yelled something about jacking off. She scoffed as she walked by. "It is work," she said she she kept on past her. She topped then and backed up, looking towards the door. "Who's in there by the way?" She asked, curious as to who the excited boy may be. It was good to keep tabs, you know?

Anyways, enough of that. She assumed whoever was in there was probably Game since Cheryl was yelling again. Goodness, could she give the guy a break? She was asking for it, really. If she were Game then Cheryl wouldn't have had the teeth to yell at her anymore, but she wasn't Game. And, as easy as it was, she didn't think she'd want to be.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

"It's a p-" He was about to say 'part of the hull' but was cut off by a shriek from Cheryl, the moment she had finished her rant, he flushed red. That girls mind was dirtier than a pool of mud (fails at metaphors). He looked at the door and instantly guessed that she was listening in. Within a second, he had hacked through the door and into the cameras placed within the apartments. They couldn't transfer audio, but he could see Cheryl with her ear pressed against his door. Raising his foot ever so suddenly, he slammed it against the place where Cheryl's face was more then defintely at. "SHUT UP! I'm busy making your precious spaceship!" he cried angrily. The nerve, she wasn't doing anything, yet the minute she suspected him of slacking off, she got mad. Ugh... She didn't deserve to have his abilities at her disposal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:45 pm

The raven-haired girl blinked as the loud girl outside yelled. Her mind processed what Cheryl was thinking about when yelling. If she could have, her pale face would have been painted red from a blush. However, she was a robot, so that wasn't really possible. Black Rock Shooter sighed, lowering the peice of metal so that her blue eyes could easily see over it. She really didn't know what to say. Game was yelling back at Cheryl, and there was someone new outside the door. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 pm

The teenager cringed away from the door as something loudly banged against it. Right where Cheryl’s ear was. Oh the urge to manifest a shotgun and blow the door handle off was overwhelming. Or to maybe just kick it in. She really just wanted to strangle that boy. But does violence solve everything? Well theoretically it can but that’s not the life lesson here! She took a deep breath and replied, “Okay then, but I’d like to see the progress.” Her voice wasn’t the calmest, actually it sounded angry. But she was trying so that was something. But her face looked very ticked off and must have been a funny sight to those with a morbid sense of humor. Like Bianca and Xeda, the two others in the hall with her.

Cheryl was right. It was funny to Bianca. Her laughing had calmed down but the look on the blonde human’s face was just so humorous! She just had to be missing a Game-death thought in the French’s mind. What a shame. Her purple eyes lit up when she saw one of her favorite people. “Xexe!” she called, kidish voice and all. She ran over to her and tackled Xeda. Well, a three-year-old tackle. Though that was more normal. Just seeing the mischievous and completely malevolent glint in her eye just made it really creepy.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Xeda patted Bianca's head when she kind of attacked her leg or something and laughed. "So what's going on with Cheryl?" She asked Bianca, since her first question wasn't answered. These moments were humorous, she thought, but she still wanted to know why Cheryl was yelling, so if someone told her to shut up, she could tell them why.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Game swung the door open with his mind. A simple thought and it had opened remotely. That was skill. "You want to see, progress?" he growled under his breath, holding back fury that was just begging to erupt from this brown haired volcano. He swept his arms around as if he were about to conduct a grand choir. "You see this?" he indicated the piles of metallic garbage, the half-finished hull, scattered pieces of paper and wires. "This is your progress." To the average eye it would like he hadn't done anything at all yet. For one, most of the things he had finished were hidden behind the huge hull of the soon-to-be spaceship. The long sleek thrusters had actually been stuffed in Game's own room, for later construction, the cockpit hadn't even started and the engines looked like a single barrel of grease. "I haven't finished, because someone, namely you and the one-foot dwarf child keep interrupting me." he shot back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm

The black-haired robot blinked, tilting her head slightly as Game swung the door open and tried not to explode. Shifting her grasp on the large peice of metal, the girl picked her way back over to humans. "Where do you want me to put this?" She asked, holding the large peice of metal up a bit.

ooc: no. friggin'. muse. DX
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Game, so help me God, I will pluck your eyes from your head and use them in a round of table pool if you don’t shut up. How Cheryl wanted to say that out loud. But that wouldn’t be the wisest choice. Not if she wanted him to finish the spaceship. But the temptation to punch him in the face was so tremendous. And humans gave into temptation too easily. Though she knew better than to do that. It's how mistakes were made. And you didn't want those. “Must you always be so melodramatic?” she asked with a cool voice and an expression to match. He wasn’t going to get the satisfaction of seeing her loose control of her anger. She held her arms up in v-shape with her palms facing the ceiling. A pose that screamed ‘Okay, really?’. She continued in the same tone, “Here I am trying to just ask to see the progress and you yell at me like some moron. I don’t see a point to that at all.” Her right arm lifted in front of her mouth, as if to hide a smile, and her left hand gripped the right’s elbow. Now she seemed to be deep in thought. Which she was, about what way she should kill Game once the spaceship was built.

---

Getting patted on the head will always remind someone of Bianca’s intellect and age that just because she could outsmart anyone else here that they still thought of her as a little kid. But sometimes how she acted just brought that on herself. “Gamey is being the adolescent boy he is and is getting on Cher Cher’s nerves,” she answered. Though the statement just sounded completely off when said by a child voice. The toddler hated her voice, at least her outer voice. Mentally talking she sounded mature and it fit her more but actually speaking made her seem just as equally a freak. But she had to deal with her real voice for now, just until her power came back. It was odd it wasn’t coming back. And when she tried to force it her head started to hurt. She’d just have to monitor it. But how Cheryl checked her emotions deserved some praise. That was smooth, making it seem like it was Game’s fault. Convincing, too. Cool and slick against ticked and annoyed. Who was more believable? Cheryl, obviously. But anyone else here would be biased against her, especially against Game. Though they’d ask ‘Who are you, what did you do to Cheryl, and will you permanently take her place?’ Humans could be so cruel sometimes. But she wasn’t one to be saying that.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Those two were always getting on each other's nerves. She didn't really listen to what the two had said, but it was something about Cheryl just wanting to know if Game was making progress in a clam manner even though she yelled at him? Something like that, she didn't know. She wasn't actually in the conversation she was more on the sidelines, listening and watching like it was a new sitcom or a slightly interesting opera about two very stress and very obnoxious "couple" who are forced to spend the day together because a friend was snatched and thrown into outer space.

Hm. Doesn't sound too interesting when you write it down, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pimp my ride, foo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp my ride, foo   Pimp my ride, foo Empty

Back to top Go down

Pimp my ride, foo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Junkyard :: Archives :: Sigma :: Apartments :: Apartment 207-
Jump to: