SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 pm

The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger 85313972-angel_goddess

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to bo--"

"Will you shut up? This isn't Star Trek, baka." The black-haired Ilet hissed, annoyance written all over his face. He was sitting indian-style on a wooden bench, his body facing a tree to the left of the bench. The boy was wearing a blue hoodie, a pale white t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of boring sneakers. Behind him, a girl with long, long (I'm just going by the image) blond hair in a light pink dress was sitting Japanese-style on the bench. She was messing with the Ilet's hair, putting bows in it, random braids, and anything else that she could and would put in it while she was completely, utterly bored. "Eh?! But, Ritsuka-chan! It was the only monologue I could think of! Star Wars is too long, and Space Adventures doesn't even have one!" The girl kept playing with the neko-jin's hair, completely unphased by the annoyanced flooding off of him. The Neko Ilet would have jumped up and left, but then a clump of his hair would be yanked out. The boy sighed impatiently. "Oh, Ritsuka-chan~. Be patient. Snigger-chan and Tristan-sempai shall be coming shortly. Hmm... I wonder if she's bringing Jinx-chan, Bianca-chan, and... Does she even have any other characters? Meh." The girl was basicly chirping happily to herself, not a care in the world when boredom took over.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:46 pm

The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger DarkAnime

Episode IV
A NEW HOPE

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships,
striking from a hidden base, have won their
first victory against the evil Galatic Empire.
During the battle, Reb-

A red lightsaber sliced through the projector screen with the bold, yellow words and the music player with the theme song blaring slurred to a stop. “I’ll show you Star Wars,” the blonde human muttered. From the shadows ran a girl with black angel wings and ash colored hair. “I was reading that!” she protested, anger evident on her face. She stomped over to the French girl, picked her up, and dumped her into a chest. She slammed it with a bang and grumbled, “That’ll teach her.” Her crimson gaze swept over to the two people sitting on a bench. “Kyuu! Ritsuka!” she called, waving her hands wildly. Her looks didn’t match her personality but that made it more creepier. She skipped over to them, dragging a body behind her. When she stopped the human boy stood up and dusted the dirt off his clothes. “Hey Ritsuka!” he smiled, but there was a flirty glint in his eyes. “You look like you have a date tonight, why wasn’t I informed?” he jokingly pouted. “Cause it’s not with you!” teased the fallen angel in the black, silk and lacy dress (We’ll just go with that).
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 pm

The blond-haired girl looked up, blinking her blood red eyes. "Ne, Snigger-chan! What took you so long?" She asked, her hands putting in a few more hair clips and such into Ritsuka's black hair. The neko Ilet grunted, shaking his head violently for the hair clips and such to fling out, which they did. "Stop teasing me." He muttered, actually pouting as he looked up and over at the other roleplayer and Tristan.

ooc: muse. dead. again. DX
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

The ash-haired girl frowned, “I was setting up my show that Cheryl rudely interrupted.” She tackled Kyuu off the bench and pined her on the ground. “I am Lucia! Lead fallen angel and ruler of Hell! Fear my might!” A thump sounded from the chest followed with a voice correcting, “Ex, Iron stole it from you.” Snigger frowned and sat on the blonde she had tackled. Tristan sat on the bench next to Ritsuka and asked, “So do you want to make-out?” So blunt. So very, very blunt.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:41 pm

A large red blush formed on the Ilet's pale face. "No!" He growled, scooting away from the human boy. The blond yelped as she was suddenly tackled off the bench and pinned to the ground. "Jeez, Snig! You don't have to be so violent." Her voice was a bit whiny, though the whine was very squeaky from never being used. The girl's red eyes glanced over at Ritsuka and Tristan. "You'd think that Ritsuka-chan would be more open with his lover. Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger   The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roleplayers and Their Characters - Snigger
Page 1 of 1