SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

So What's the Deal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

So What's the Deal? Empty
PostSubject: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Xeda went into her room with Cat-Boy following behind, or he was supposed to. "You can out on the clothes in here." After she had terrible luck with Game, only getting underwear because the boy didn't have actual clothes, she had no choice but to barge in on Cezar very violently and demand that he get some clothes for the naked alien to wear. He seemed more surprised that he was half naked than that he was an alien, and after a while of arguing over where the heck the clothes were going to come from, Xeda managed to get him to just make some. That boy was so dense sometimes.

Well, now in the present. Xeda looked from her bed, which looked a little messy, to the one on the other side which was neat and untouched. One side populated while the other side wasn't. Well, at least he'd have room.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Naito looked slightly nervous. During the whole.... Cezar confrontation, he'd been watching with wide eyes. Where were the peaceful, compassionate humans from the books? All these things were were violence personified! He quickly yanked on his clothes, and didn't know what else to do. He still has that strong urge to write a poem. He looked over at Xeda, frowning, as if asking what to do.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Xeda looked back, eyes Naito as he gave her that look. How the heck was she supposed to know the first step? She turned towards him fully. "So, tell me about all this Ilex hubub you've been trying to convince me of." She still hardly believed it. Just because he could turn into a cat didn't meant much to her. She could turn into a cat, but she didn't call herself an alien.

He was odd, though, with his ears and his tail that stuck so naturally to his body. It would be hard to believe he was a human under these circumstances.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm

"Ilet" he corrected quietly. Naito flicked his ears. "I'm not to sure of our history. But I think we're derived from humans." He shrugged. "Hey, do you have any paper? And a pencil?"

Last edited by SpaceNeko on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Ilet, whatever. She raised an eyebrow at his description. They have... animal DNA? Odd images of people having sex with cats and vice versa started to come in her head. She shuddered at the thought. That poor cat. What kind of sickos were these people?

"I doubt it since I hadn't heard a thing about you," There'd be something about them if the history books if they were even remotely part of the same category. Paper? Pencil? Where in the world would she have a paper and a pencil? "No, I don't. I bet Cezar does though," she said, looking out of the door. She could pay him another visit.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

His eyes widened. He didn't want to put that poor human in harm's way again! He shook his head. "No, I, uh, I can write on something else." he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"Fine, suit yourself," she shrugged. If he didn't want paper then fine, no paper. It would have been quick, though. "Hey," she said, "there aren't any more of you guys cultivating around here, right?" She didn't want to start seeing Ilet every single day. That's what happened when you see something you hadn't before. You start to see it everywhere. "And can you guys do anything else other than... turn into cats."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Naito felt a rush of relief flow through him. Then came the questions. He looked awkward as he answered the first with, "I've only seen a few, so no." And then another. He blinked. "I'm not all too sure of that, myself. I once saw a dog Ilet shapeshift into a wolf, but..."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 pm

"Great, so all you guys can do is turn into animals." How terrifying. Great Scott don't let her run into a lizard one. "Out of the two of us, it seems my species is superior." Yeah, especially since they can do more stuff. Game has technokenesis, Bianca could read minds, Cezar could make literally anything, Cheryl made weapons from her emotions, Adailia saw emotions, Ikuto was a copy-cat, and Tristan could be intangible. These guys on the other hand? They turned into pets.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Naito's ears flattened. "My race is far superior, in level of intelligence." he scoffed, crossing his arms. Well, maybe that wasn't true. But still! She shouldn't have blatantly disregarded his race like that!
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

"Oh, please give me an example," Xeda grinned. "I want to see this 'superiority' for myself." She didn't believe he had anything. What was he going to throw at her, two plus two? Psh, she doubted these things even went to school. Just because you lived in outer space doesn't mean your as smart as the movies make you.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Naito lifted his chin. He thought for an instant and almost panicked. He had close to nothing. "We've developed medicines that don't take but twenty seconds to heal even severe wounds." he said finally. It was true. They even had a powder that would erase scars from sight! Even horrid wounds could be healed in seconds. With no pain, either. "What makes you superior, then?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh, great, twenty seconds. Oh they had was a day. "Fine then, you have better medicine. Woope. It doesn't work if you get killed trying to defend yourself as a cat." Heh, cats. What a silly thing to use to defend yourself against the ugly aliens that walked the streets every day. "And we're superior because we have better abilities than you do. We don't just turn into fluffy little animals."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Instantly he was curious. "Then what kind of abilities?" he questioned, eyes bright with intrigue. He would just ignore her comments. Maybe he'd get to learn something of these humans after all!
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Xeda raised an eyebrow. She wasn't sure she should answer that question. It would no doubt handicap them if the aliens knew exactly what they could do, but she couldn't not answer his question. Maybe she could just tell her own, and someone she didn't care about. Like Reede.

"Well," this was going to suck to say, "mine is like yours, I can turn into a cat. But I can turn into a lot of other things too, like you, for example. There's also another one who can do stuff with water." She didn't see the point in his, though. It was like he was only good if they couldn't get water out of the sink.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Naito's eyes widened. "Let me see, then!" he said eagerly, blinking.

OOC: OMFG FAIL
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Xeda was surprised by how eager he was just to see her change into something. Was it because of interest or because he didn't believe her at all? Well, she wasn't going to find out by just standing there and thinking. She didn't like this, though. Soemthing was telling her, "Don't do it!" but another side was saying "It's fine. And you'll make Member happy!". She wanted to go with he senior, but the second was prevailing so she shrugged. What were the odds that she'd see him again.

So she did it after an unconscious thought. It was the same kind of thinking that allowed you to lift your arm when you wanted to. Just simple. In moments she was changing, getting taller and such, her ears moving up and changing as well. After it was all complete she was the exact copy of the cat-boy. In fact, she was the cat-boy. It was too perfect to be called a copy. She had the voice and everything now.

But, she noticed something quicker. Her clothes. Did not. Fit. At all. She was dying right now. She sat down in her bed, not too happy anymore and took off her shoes, giving herself some relief. "Great, now my clothes are stretched," she grumbled.

After she got her socks off and such, she started to notice some other things had changed too. Her sight and hearing seemed to be... better. Everything about her just seemed to be better. And suddenly being human seemed so plain.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Naito's eyes went huge. "Whoa!" he said, his voice excited. "That's cool." She even had the voice and everything! Wow. Just... Wow.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh Jesus this hurt. She reached behind her and reached down to the back of her pants where most of the pain was. She grabbed the tail that now extended from her and pulled at it, releasing it from the very uncomfortable place it was in. It helped, a little bit, but it still hurt. She looked over at him, wincing and he watched in amazement.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," she said through gritted teeth. "Is it possible for you to get me some clothes?" She asked him, not at all happy with this outcome. She should have listening to the first one that told her not to do this at all.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 pm

He blinked. Oh, her clothes must have been uncomfortable for her now. "Uh, just a second!" Naito quickly rummaged through the extra clothes that had been manifested for him and gave them to her. "Will those work?" he asked, flattening his ears in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"Anything would," she grumbled, grabbing the clothes from him. She didn't really care about the privacy thing since it was his body, and not her's. It might be weirdo to talk to yourself and watch yourself change, but she didn't care right now. This sucked.

She changed her clothes, making sure to take off her pants first and insure the safety of her-his tail. When she finished about five minutes later, she scratched behind her-his ear, the feeling of it kind of weird. Even if she didn't have to she was going to stay like this for a bit. She took the pain for it, and now she was making it up. At least the clothes were comfortable. She grabbed a hoodie from the pile and put it on, zipping it all the way up. She always liked hoodies, but didn't have one for herself. Well, she had one now.

"Thanks," she said, her voiced filled with relief.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

aito smiled. "Not a problem." Though it had been very uncomfortable to watch himself change... Weird. "Just a moment." he said, looking awkward again as he scurried towards the bathroom. It was most obviously one. There was a constant smell of water that set him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Xeda raised a brow and looked out the door. Heh, he must be going to the restroom. It was weird having him roam around here. She just hoped no one would jump him, or more importantly, her. She didn't want to be attacked because she looked like an outsider or something. After a little bit of thinking she decided to just get that paper and pencil for him. She stepped out of her room, going down the hallways to Cezar's.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Three humanoid figures stood outside the Apartment building. They were all in black business suits, like they were part of the secret service, and their eyes were hidden behind black sunglasses. The two bigger ones were flanking the one who had the air of leader, yet she was the youngest. Her shoulder length orange hair matched her hidden orange eyes. But the most outstanding feature about her was the orange fox ears and tail. To her left was a guy with black hair and green eyes, but he had black wolf ears and a tail. And to her right was a muscular guy, the oldest, with shaggy brown hair and eyes, with large elk antlers and an elk tail. All three were of the Ilet race of ages 18, 24, and 27.

The fox girl turned her head to look at the wolf guy. “Tesla, are you certain he’s here?” she asked, all business-like. Tesla’s nose twitched as he sniffed the air. “One-hundred and ten percent,” he replied. The elk man surveyed the area before commenting, “I see no reason he’d be here, do you Maria?” She shook her head and stepped inside. And just down the hallway he stood. But they didn’t know it was Xeda. Maria barked, “Basil!” The elk man charged forward and went to restrain the cat Ilet while Tesla came after him with a needle gun with a dose of sedatives.

OOC: MTB! 8D
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Xeda slowed down when, at the end of the hall, she saw three black suited figures. One that was like a fox, the other like a wolf, and the other like a type of deer she couldn't think of. She stopped looking at them. What the heck? So like she didn't want, there were more of those Ilet things. She was going to yell at them, but suddenly the fox-girl in the center pointed at her calling out a name. She thought she was calling her Basil at first, but then the deer-guy started the rush her.

Normally she wouldn't have reacted, but it was evident that this transformation had given her better reflexes. She had a fist ready to knock "Basil" right in the jaw, but like a football player he got her from the waist instead of her upper body, and down she went. She felt the air pushed out of her momentarily, the feeling of it making her stomach tighten. Ugh.

She kicked and punched furiously at the deer-person, trying to knock him off of her. "Get the fuck off me!" She yelled as she struggled. She noticed the girl come over to her, something in her hands, she could barely see it past her fast moving hands, but she found out when she felt a sting in her. A needle, but for what?

God dammit! This was why she hated these stupid aliens. You couldn't even give one some clothes without being attacked! Xeda unknowingly began to slow down, her thinking and movement and struggles slowing down. She tried to keep her eyes open, but she couldn't, not at all. It was the hardest thing in the world, but she was barely aware it was happening. It was many more seconds before she was finally out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What's the Deal?   So What's the Deal? Empty

Back to top Go down

So What's the Deal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Junkyard :: Archives :: Sigma :: Apartments :: Apartment 203-
Jump to: