SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Confrontation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Xeda's eyes flew open, the first thing she saw was a gray concrete ceiling, but it was only for a second because she was sitting up in an instant. Where was she? Where was she!? Her heart pounded in chest as she looked around. She couldn't remember what happened. How did she get here? When did she fall out? The last thing she remembered was being tackled by a deer-person and then... nothing. She didn't remember anything after that, barely anything before. What happened to her?

She looked at herself, even more surprised that the clothes she wore still fit. Shit! Shit! Shit! She must have still been in the same form of Cat-Boy, who she realized she never got the name of. How did this happen? every time she did this she always reverted back when she fell asleep, but this... she was still the same! Maybe it was because she was someone else? Or maybe it was because...? Oh, she didn't know, she was just like this. She was afraid to think that she was stuck like that, but she was also afraid to check.

Okay, she was in a strang place with her powers acting kind of weird after being attacked in the hallway of her home. She had to be calm, she just had to be. She didn't notice that her ears, or his ears, were flat against her head, didn't register it. she was so excited and no nervous and so ready to get up and fight her way out that it happened all on its own.

Xeda was stuck in an unknown place and a windowless room in a strange bed, not knowing how far away she was from Sigma. How could she stay calm?
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Maria, Tesla, and Basil filed into the room right after Naito-Xeda. They stood shoulder to shoulder before simultaneously bowing. Maria, the obvious brains of the operation, started, “We’re sorry for the rough handling we gave you earlier, it’s just that we needed to bring you here, Your Highness.” And that was sure to add to the confusion. Since Xeda still looked like Naito they were obviously talking about him. But Jinx was the princess, right? Well if you kiddos paid attention in Ilet history class it’d be a simple question. Because Jinx was the only heir to the Ilet throne thousands of years ago another family took over after her parents passed away. Naito was a descendent of that said family. How he ended up with the other family, well hopefully his parents can reply to that.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Xeda widened her eyes when she looked to the side, just noticing those three who'd attacked her earlier. And... your highness? "What the hell?" She voiced her thoughts aloud on accident, but what did she care, she probably would have said it. What were they talking about. When did she become a highness? She started out of the bed, trying to get herself as far away from them as possible, but ready if they decided to charge her again.

What to do? What to do? Respond to their madness? All of these Ilets or whatever they were were mad. She wished she had something to swing, but, she didn't, so she could only rely on her fists. She almost began to dare them to rush her again with her eyes, but it wasn't very strategic, nothing about this room was strategic.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Maria's eyes darkened at Naito-Xeda's response. "Are you alright, Your Highness?" she asked, genuinely worried. "I know you must be shocked but calm down. We are sorry for our earlier actions and we hope you're comfortable. After you see your parents you can go to a nicer room. Is there anything we can do for you in the mean time?" She clasped her arms behind her back and stood even straighter, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

She was starting to piece it together. She was disguised as Naito, right? They attacked her, but they must have been going for Naito, it couldn't have been because they knew she wasn't him for some reason because then they wouldn't be calling her Highness, unless it was all a ploy. Apparently Naito was a Highness, a king, a prince, a duke? Oh who knew, but whatever he was it didn't mean she was going to be harmed, unless they liked him as much as the King of France.

She just had to act like she knew what was going on. That would be hard, it really would be. He had to meet the kids parents. Ugh, who knew you more than your parents? She'd be found out just by talking to them. She really hoped he no longer kept in touch. But they asked her if she wanted anything. Uh....

"A book, pencil, paper, maybe some water?" Xeda replied. She had to get her mind off of this some how, and what better way than by reading a book? A pencil and paper just in case she had to write something. She didn't know how crazy these Ilet were, she might has to send some distress message. But how would it get out? She didn't even know where she was. "Is there any chance you could tell me where we are?" Hopefully they wouldn't find her crazy. They did knock her out, after all.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

A look from Maria was all it took for Tesla to leave the room to go grab what Naito-Xeda had asked for. Then she simply answered, "You're on Gertragia, home planet of the Ilets." Not that she needed to go into details. Snigger's muse was being sucked out of her toe so it's not like the answer would be good anyway.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Ger-whoty-what? Gertragia! She was on a completely different planet! How long was she out? Did anyone even notice? She was stuck on a different planet with no contact or anything as a Cat-Boy she barely even knew and with two other animal-people, Ilets or whatever over there. If she were of old age, she'd probably have a heart attack and die right there. Right now she wanted to faint, but she wouldn't and she couldn't. She just had to wait this all out.

Xeda sat down in the bed, still watching the two, especially Basil, not trusting them even if they called her "Highness". Speaking of Highness, wasn't it supposed to be Majesty or something? Oh, oh well, who cared, they were aliens, and it was like she was a queen... or a king, in this case. All she could do was just wait and hope for the best. She didn't want to stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 pm

"Maito!" The joyous voice came from a old-looking woman. Her hair was long and deep chestnut brown. Her eyes were hazel. Twin, tawny-striped ears stood out of her head. She looked over-joyed. But the face was lined with stress and forced happiness. Beside her stood a man, taller than her by several inches. His hair was a fair silvery-blond, his eyes midnight blue. "Your Highness," he said in his gently tone. He sounded much like the confused Neko boy back on Sigma. "You've returned to us."

OOC: *Splats on the pavement* I need to die from this fail. x.x
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: ... I have a friend named Tesla.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: I have two friends named Tesla. XD

Xeda's ears pricked suddenly when in came of woman, shouting out a random name and looking... happy. Like, really happy and she couldn't even place why. She was just as crazy as these other people, it seemed. With her was a man who also called her a Highness whom of which sounded much like Cat-Boy. Who was this guy? Cat-Boy in twenty years? How many of him was she going to run into? Curse these aliens and their wack-job schemes. She was almost angry at the man, actually she was, just because she reminded her of the one who got her into this situation.

She scooted farther towards the wall on the bed, wanting to distance herself from their odd presence.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

The two Ilets looked confused. "Come on, son," the woman called worriedly. "We've been looking all over for you." The man stepped towards 'Naito', his eyes gentle. "Did those other aliens hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

"Yes, actually," Xeda said in a sour tone. She'd been tackled and then injected by some crazy aliens for no apparent reason. She didn't think that they would call themselves aliens. That was just... weird. It didn't take long for her to realize how stupid that thought was. No, they didn't call themselves aliens. They were probably talking about someone else, but there were a number of aliens. Most likely they were talking about humans, though. That was the thought she got. And she just said they harmed her, a supposed prince. She probably just sent the Striker Force down upon them all.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:27 pm

The man's eyes hardened. "What did they do to you?" he demanded, his tail fur bristling and his ears twitching crossly. The mother scurried over, anxiously scanning her son's entire frame in about thrity seconds. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Xeda's eyes widened a little when she watched the woman rush over to her with an uncomfortable gaze. God, this kid parents or whoever they were were just... She felt like shoving her away but she had a feeling that that wasn't the most princely thing to do. Oh now she got herself caught up in something and she had to make up a thing or two. Um... what would they have done?

"I don't know," she said in a gruff tone. "I was around a couple and then," she paused. Oh Christ, what to say? "I woke up with less clothes." Ehh. That probably wasn't the best thing to say. But what could she say? "And I'm... fine." It was all she could muster not to push the woman away.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Naito's mother visibly relaxed "Your sisters and brothers have worried about you too!" Now that she wasn't worried, her voice was an odd little chirp. Almost bird-like. The father smiled. "Have you forgotten everything?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Sisters and brothers? Oh God. She liked it better being an only child. "Oh... I hope they aren't... too worried." Her voice wasn't all that convincing, a little forced. It was apparent that she wasn't exactly enjoying this right now. She was only a good faker when she wasn't a Cat-Boy with Cat-Boy parents around and Cat-Boy variations there too. She didn't know how to answer the man's question. Forgotten everything? Forgotten what? She instead looked away from him, casting her eyes at the ground. She had tog et out of this someway. If only she knew more than this stupid room.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 pm

The woman smiled. "Kiiro's been asking about you." she said, her voice affectionate. "He missed his older brother!" And that's all her RPer could think of to post. The man, however, had a centimeter more muse dedicated to him. "Hm? It looks like you have amnesia."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Kiiro...? How was she going to respond to that? "Is he here?" She asked, lifting up her head. Was any of them there? She wanted a heads up before she was suddenly bombarded and asked questions she could never answer. Her eyes turned to the man when he remarked about possible amnesia. She shrugged in response, her ears going back again. She wondered if he was one of those strict fathers who expected a lot from their children and would see the while amnesia thing as the biggest disappointment of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 am

"Hello!" Another Ilet walked in through the door. She smiled brightly at Naito-Xeda. "You look rather lost," she laughed. She crossed the room and stared into his-her eyes. "I heard someone amnesia," she murmured, still looking into those eyes. For someone that lost their memory there was a look that normally wouldn't be there. Something along the lines of cunning or of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

Xeda backed up when an unknown woman came in and came close to her, saying something about the supposed amneisia she had. Looked lost? She said it as if this place was as regular as McDonalds! Yeah, she looked lost! She was brought here like a dog in a potatoe sack for goodness sake. "Who are you?" she said in a defensive tone. She didn't want a lot of those things around, especially if she didn't know them. They were all coming anyways, against her wishes, and she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

The girl Ilet didn't answer right away. She first waved Maria and Basil out of the room. Tesla had just gotten back, but he quickly set the stuff down and scurried away. She finally turned back to Naito-Xeda. "My name is Jinx," she finally replied. "I just got in from Sigma when I heard you had been brought here. I’ve wanted to meet the other heir for some time, so it’s a pleasure to meet you, Naito, was it?” She stopped talking and tried to ponder how to say this. “I know you have just gotten here, but I will be busy for a while so I must tell you this right now. For I don't know the next time I'll be able to tell you this.” Another pause as she looked over at his parents. The king and queen nodded to go ahead. “I heard you were found at the humans Apartments. You must have surely noticed the resemblance between our two species.” She swept a piece of chestnut hair out of her face before continuing, “As Ilet royalty you get to know the reason why. It’s in case the security of Ilet race is because of this reason or anything that might pertain to it.” She took a deep breath, readying herself to say the age-long secret. Her thoughts hadn’t even been safe to think about it, lest the creepy human toddler read her mind. “The humans are a race that have branched off the Ilets in the distant past.”

OOC: CUE THE MIDIGETS! >D
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Xeda stared at the girl, examining her. She seemed to be a Cat-Girl, except for the fact that she was tailless. Maybe she had a short one? Probably not, especially since she had... dear God, wings. What the hell was up with that? She thought they were animal people not mutated freaks. They probably named her Jinx because they knew they messed the fuck up, Xeda thought to herself. Seriously, what the heck? Aliens, didn't they know that birds and cats don't mix on all levels?

She looked into the Jinx-bird's eyes, contemplating the information she told her. Well, apparently her name was Naito, and... something about Ilets and humans being related. A spark seemed to go off in her head when she fully realized what she said. Her? Related to a cat person? She remembered her thoughts when she first met Cat-Boy and how she said something about a guy going to town with a cat. Apparently, that was true. And they did more than cats too. What was this? Zoophilia to the extreme? What kidn fo freakshow was this?

"Care to explain?" She asked, wanting the full rundown of this out-of-nowhere fact.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Jinx pursed her lips and had to think about to start this. “Well Ilets, as you know, have one-fourth animal DNA. A very long time ago, the Ilets lived on a planet called Earth, and we had been living there since the beginning of our time. But a climate change led to catastrophe, some Ilets had their animal DNA disappearing, the dulling of the senses, and memory loss. It was soon agreed that the mutated Ilets would stay on Earth while the others left to preserve the species. The mutated Ilets were later to be called humans and developed on their own. And now the last of the mutated Ilets branch are on Sigma.” She finished and watched Naito-Xeda for any reactions.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Wha...? Mutated? Losing memories? PAH! She wasn't the mutated one! No, that princess had it all mixed up. They were the science experiment. Maybe they were just ashamed or something. "Oh... Interesting," she said, making sure not to voice any feelings on the subject. "Is that all I was brought here for?" She asked. That would be pretty messed up. Kidnap her like a punch of crazies just to tell her some tale-from-the-greats and then let her go.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:40 pm

"No, you're one of the heirs to the throne," she stated, "You should start to learn how to do. . .princely things." Best. Speech. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: