SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* Empty
PostSubject: Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*   Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

Ronny woke up from his reluctant nap, the action doing its job in giving him a little more energy. He sat up, the covers sliding off of him as he rubbed whatever sleep was left out of his eyes and yawned. He guessed it was a little late, judging by the darkness of the room, which was almost odd since the light was almost always on. He stared out into it, trying to make out the shapes of everything around him before he got up so he wouldn't step on or run into anything. Getting out of bed, Ronny made his way carefully over to the door and flipped on the light switch. He squinted his eyes as his pupils began to adjust, blinking after a couple seconds when the light no longer stung him. The rest of the day, or night, he thought, would be rather monotonous.

"And why should it be? I'm sure you can think of something to make things more fun." The accompanied feeling of exhaustion went over Ronny when he heard the familiar, unnamed voice speak to him and only him with its quiet, tired voice. Like a heroin junkie on his daily high. He preferred not to answer the tormenting specter since it was impossible not to hear it. Sometimes it was hard not to react aloud or respond. Even if he'd had it for years it still knew how to catch him offguard. "Who do you think you are? John Nash? You know it won't work, it hasn't worked for the past month. So why not give up and love me?" He hated and feared the audacious being. Ronny shuddered, imagining its faceless grin as he tried to think of a way to get rid of it. He'd mull it over in the bathroom, having the regular sensation of needing to pee. "You could kill yourself." It said as he made his way towards the bathroom, its tone lighthearted, as if it were honestly making an innocent, helpful suggestion.

It seemed like, once again, the voice was right. Upon leaving the bathroom about four minutes later, hands washed and bowls empty, he was conversating with it once again without much enthusiasm. "So...? How does it feel to be so plain? Surrounded by mutated peers who could be more of than you who can... Honestly do nothing." Just shut up. He found himself telling the voice to be quiet less often, but still with the same urgency. He didn't want to hear it chastise him or ask him questions that walked so deeply out of his comfort zone that it made him wonder if he was asking the questions himself and he was just thinking up an excuse. He didn't want to be crazy. "But crazy is good. Haven't you noticed that the insane have more fun than us?" It would always tell him that, every time. He tried not to listen. "You know you don't want me to stop," it said in the same smooth tone, "you need me. And you don't know how to start a good conversation." He doubted that he'd ever try and start a conversation with the demented thing, but an odd feeling of uncertainty made him question himself. Would he do it? The knowing laugh of the voice sounded off in his head, making the doubts pile on until he refused to think about ti any more. He wished he could keep his thoughts to himself.

Ronny glanced around the room, trying to see if there was anything of high interest in here. He doubted many would be awake or enthused to go out and indulge in some interactive fun, but seeing nothing he seemed not to have a choice. Maybe he could manipulate something? But, what? His covers? He wished now that he had brought something to toy with on their spaceship trip, but he broke most of the things he owned and had nothing to bring with him on the trip there. He'd find something, eventually. Opening the door to his room he walked out in search of something of interest. As usual, the hallways were lit for the night, making the place less gloomy as it was during daylight hours. He walked down the hall, making his way outside to see what exactly he could do.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*   Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

OOC: Would that be Jacksonville, North Carolina, or Jacksonville, Florida?

Kenji Silvano was sitting on a short, crumbling stairway leading to the apartment's main entrance, his back facing the doors. He enjoyed being outside at night, when there were fewer people. It gave him privacy and made him feel peaceful inside. Society was asleep, and the day's craziness was finally over. Kenji could just sit back and relax. He puts his hands in his grey hoodie's pockets he was commonly seen wearing, and leaned back to look at the night sky.

Just as Kenji was beginning to doze off, he heard the doors of the apartment open behind him. He sat up and looked back to see who had interrupted the silence of the night. "So much for a peaceful night," Kenji thought, shooting a small glare at the kid in the doorway. He hardly looked like a teenager, and he had bedhead hair. The kid looked slightly familiar. Kenji met eyes with the kid, and after a short pause, cleared his throat and said "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*   Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

OOC: Just... Jacksonville.

Ronny glanced down when he heard someone greet him in an abbreviated manner. He looked down, seeing Kenji next to his feet, sitting down and... sleeping. He was going to sleep on the stairs? "What is this guy, homeless?" Eh.

"Hey," he greeted, putting his hands in his pockets. He scanned the dark streets, seeing barely anyone or anything out. "You want to do something?" "Or sit here like a little dick?" Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*   Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Kenji sat up. Do something? He hoped the kid didn't mean something gay. Kenji shrugged the thought away and stood. "I got nothing else to do, so why not?" He walked down the remaining stairs and turned, waiting for Mr. Noname. "So, kid, what do you have in mind?" Kenjia asked. "Shoplifting is fun." He added with a smirk,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*   Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse* Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerome the Jackle Jumped Joyoulsy to Jacksonville. *had no title muse*
Page 1 of 1