SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

There's no such thing as an endentured servant...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

There's no such thing as an endentured servant... Empty
PostSubject: There's no such thing as an endentured servant...   There's no such thing as an endentured servant... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Name: Deus

Species: Alien. Nohjii (though more commonly called Dohrmi)

Power: The power of being ALIEN! D<

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc326/BucketUhPhotos/drugswhat.png Only, instead of a phone around his neck, it's a necklace with a purple crystal with a slight glow.

Personality: Deus is a Dohrmi in need of help, mental help. He's a dark alien with a sinister plan, though, whatever it is, it's not clear to him or the ones around him. He's still trying to figure it out, and every time he gets close he gets a terrible headache, and then it's gone. He blames the crystal that he wears. He hates it, he truly does. He was swindled into having it, and now he can't take it away. The thing has such negative effects, mostly on his body. The effects on his mind aren't as great, but it still changes most things. Even if he is sinister, in some way, he can easily grow attached to someone where he can't possibly let them go, not in his life.

History: Deus was born, well, 245 years ago, whenever that was. He was as jolly as any of his kind, on his own world. Timeskip to his middle life, things couldn't have been better. On any average day, when he was out on the market, he ran into a merchant. The merchant had told him a mysterious crystal that the oaf hadn't even been smart enough to name other than Crystal was magical, enchanted, rare, mystical, and of some new gateway to technology. He said that it was taken from the far reaches of the galaxy-he also claimed it was guarded by a space whale-and had the same energy of that of those giant beasts like an Ohmu, or a Space Whale. It had the same things that gave them their vitality, their power and grace. It was something that any creature would want. So he got it in the end, but he didn't foresee the future effects.

Timeskip to older years. He'd become a little senile, maybe a little satirical, probably showing signs of dementia. It was in those times that he noticed something. He'd lived longer than expected, and he'd looked just as young as he used to. Usually, his species fur would become matted and faded, but his was not as that. Along with that, he still had his strength. It was odd, and he couldn't help but look to the crystal. He has happy and ecstatic. Well, as history goes, he'd changed and his conditions got worse. He left his home planet and went somewhere else where he'd made his own technological stronghold.

Other: For one, this bio sucks, and two, Deus was originally born a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

There's no such thing as an endentured servant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no such thing as an endentured servant...   There's no such thing as an endentured servant... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

There's no such thing as an endentured servant...
Page 1 of 1