SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

»Artemis--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raeber

Raeber

»Artemis-- Empty
PostSubject: »Artemis--   »Artemis-- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm

»Artemis-- O8iib5

Artemis Cloak
Female
Alien
Heterosexual
December 21st, winter solstice

»Long and slim. Like a willow tree. A born and raised image of Queen Veraway. Her build is slim, made for endurance and quick maneuvers. Her muscles though, contribute to her show of strength. A perfect harmony of both mediums. One look at her and I guarantee you’ll see ‘fighter’. Artemis is around 5’6, relatively short in Emmuness standards. Her skin is nearly pure ivory, accented only by dark blue shadows, skirting across her heart-shaped face. Artemis’ features are relatively delicate, having sweetheart shaped lips, stained with a permanent blue-black color. Key to her Emmuness royal heritage, she was painted with a wide range of tattoos, spiraling on her stomach (a dragon), her right shoulder (a crescent moon), her left shoulder (a sun), up her neck, and coming to a rest at her cheekbones; a stem of blue butterflies and black leaves. It’s striking, and each signifies a certain aspect of her life. The moon for her mother, Queen Veraway, the sun for her father, King Desmond, a dragon for her prophecy, and the butterflies, a symbol of her own. Her personal logo.

»Her flowing hair is a wave of onyx tides, settling halfway down her back, layered in the front. When a certain light shines down on it, you may see it ripple forest green and navy. Never does she wear it up, nor does she like it curled. Artemis’ eyes are perhaps the most startling trait. They are shaped like a feline’s, curving at the top and rimmed with a black, irremovable lining. The irises are made up of multiple shades of blues that are both intense and vivid. As for clothing, Artemis prefers swirling tops and long, hugging pants. She traded in her ceremonial skirts and corsets long ago, in need of free-moving wear. As you have probably guessed, her entire wardrobe is made of dark shades. A bedazzled (8D), flat and swooping crest adorns her head, and she rarely takes it off. Her outfits are all neatly packed into a ouch on her waist, each about the size of a pinky, courtesy of technology. This includes the ornate dress she was wearing the night of the explosion.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Pain exists only for the WEAK
ooc- Personalities suck, so I'll come back and edit this later, to make it better. I don't guarantee this will actually be her personality, as I realllly didn't think about it very hard.

Artemis is cold and unsocial able on most occasions. She does have social skills, courtesy of her mother and being a proper (not) princess, but she isn’t in to friendships, love, and attachments. She isn’t hot-headed, as her previous teachers have beaten it out of her. She has a naughty sharp tongue, though, and was often scolded for it. It takes a lot to piss her off, but when she is, it isn’t pretty. She has killer fast reflexes and makes decisions in the blink of an eye. She isn’t completely heartless, as she often feels a lot of responsibility for the people around her; loyalty. When she makes a promise, you can guarantee she’ll keep it, whether it’s done now or ten years from now. She has a deep hatred for the beings that destroyed her home, and has a general dislike for the planet’s other inhabitants, humans. She likes things done her way, and doesn't offer very much leeway. Often, she won't give straight answers, and will be a mysterious thing, staying in the shadows. She stalks her prey before dispatching them, and is considered silent and deadly. Artemis really doesn't like big shows of anything, be that celebrations, demonstrations of techniques, or calling anyone out.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

The past is what DEFINES us.

Spoiler:

They tell me to FIGHT to the end.

Spoiler:

But endings aren't so SWEET.

Spoiler:

If the end could be so much better, why don't we just live FOREVER?

Spoiler:

ooc- *AHEM* End fails, I know. But I ran out of muse and desire to write anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

»Artemis-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: »Artemis--   »Artemis-- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

»Artemis-- Istockphoto_314208-approved-stamp
Back to top Go down

»Artemis--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Aliens-
Jump to: