SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Mooo. (Space whales only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merp

Mooo. (Space whales only) Empty
PostSubject: Mooo. (Space whales only)   Mooo. (Space whales only) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Irk swam through space, sending out his whale call. "Moooo." He called, looking for some delicious space rocks to eat. He saw one space rock floating by, but when he god close, he saw that there were gangsters and drug addicts there. "I don't do drugs" The space whale declared, "therefore I cannot eat this space rock."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Mooo. (Space whales only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooo. (Space whales only)   Mooo. (Space whales only) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Xiarian swam around all bored like and stuff, not too hungry sing he nommed off half a planet a little while back. Ahead of him he saw another whale... going around and talking about drugs--whatever those were. And mooing like a cow--whatever that was. He went over the him-whale, eyes uninterested, but still watching. Then, using ninja skills or something, fin-slapped the giant thing, finding it being a stupid whale for talking in English, a language he didn't know. He knew whale-song language. But not Enlgish. Silly whale.
Back to top Go down

Mooo. (Space whales only)
Page 1 of 1