SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Bloobs are awesome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Bloobs are very creative creatures, who will eat any substance that can fit into his mouth. They can be any color, it depends what plant they are on and were they grew up. The Bloobs can forme into almost everything and can make themselfs smaller or bigger to fit into small or big places. They're very flexiable and have no bones of such. They can streach themself as far as they want. Bloobs are very evil monstres who somtimes can be nice. They do not sleep or go out in the day light (they'll get burned into puding) and can only come out aftre 11:00pm and have to get under ground (sewers) by 5:00am. One of their favorit things to eat is fast food and they love eating animals. They glow red when they start get angry, glow blue when they get sad, glow green when they're really happy and glow purple when they're really hungry.
Bloobs are awesome 67901-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Wide-Eyed-Pink-Blob-Monster
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Change the font. *eyespasm*
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am

So they're vampire ditto mood rings. :3

That's kind of coo.
Back to top Go down

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm

thks so when do I nkow my races has been aprovrd
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Here's the thing: NEVER PUT IT IN THE IMPACT FONT. DX It is just too hard to read unless you make the font size at twenty or twenty-four... Really, just above fifteen. Anyways, just never put it in the impact font ever again. ><

Meh. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Oh, shorry, I thought Honey approved it for some reason. XD
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Man, at first at read 'Boobs are awesome'... DX
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Stop misreading things. xD
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 pm

THE WORDS LOOK TOO MUCH ALIKE. >I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloobs are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloobs are awesome   Bloobs are awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloobs are awesome
Page 1 of 1