SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Monica the Angel [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Monica the Angel [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Monica the Angel [Approved] 39640-bigthumbnail
Name: Monica
Species: Ilet
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: December 23
Appearance: Monica is 5,4 feet, has blond short hair with a blue flower in it, has nice blue wings, wears a straples blue dress with blue flowers along the top, always has her nails painted blue, and wears blue high heels. Her eyes are dark blue and when she smiles, her cheeks blush. When she sad you can see her big eye get all waterie.
Personality: Monica loves to play the violin, that whenever she play, she becomes one with the music. She's very shy at frist, but once you get to know her she's really nice.Monica keeps a well blanced diet to make it esayer to fly.
History: Monica moved away from living with her parents because they alway kept fighting. Her only friend died in an ariplane crash while Monica flew away. Her brother ignores her in anyway possible so they have no interractons with each other. She lives with her grandparents who have alot of food and money.

Last edited by Jasigul11 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:04 pm

She wears a blue dress, with hooker-heels every day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Maybe ,*Devouis smile*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Okay... Make the History a bit longer and add more on her general appearance, not her clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Is it approved or not? and if not what can i do to make it approved
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm

I thought it was already approved. XI

Uh... 'Proved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Thks :l)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monica the Angel [Approved]   Monica the Angel [Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica the Angel [Approved]
Page 1 of 1