SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 Empty
PostSubject: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 Asda_b11

Katesen loved his ship. It was big as the Empire State building - not that he knew what it was - and armed with explosive/projectile hybrid railguns that would easily punch a hole on a unarmored and unshieled spaceship. It was good, it was good.

But he should've brought a single frigate instead of a fully-armored and armed carrier.

He had just recently left his home with this ship with his 'parents' permission. Coming out into sapce was really a great thing to do. It has been a wonderful experince and he hopes that it will continue to be a wonderful experience. "Ah..." he said as he sat inside the neuro-gel filled capsule within his ship. He was naked, but there was no one onboard this ship so he didn't mind. He opened up a hologram that was connected with the ship's cameras. He rotated them left and right. The star next to him was a red giant. His ship's scans concluded that this star must've been running for several billions now and had just entered its current stage. He turned the camera to his left and saw asteroids that his computer did not see before.

He touched his capsuleer implant. It was a implant that connected him and the ship and made them one. Whatever mental orders he gave, the ship would respond accordingly. It was wonderful technology.

Launch Mining Drones.

The computer gave a loud beep before a wing full of 2 cubic meter drones were pushed out of the ship's drone bay into space.

Then he ordered them to start mining the asteroids and simultaneously launched AI-mangaed fighters, just in case pirates decide to attack him.

But who would attack a ship big as a Empire State building armed with railguns meant for battleship half its size and two full wing of mining drones and fighters?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Xiarian let out a measure of his song before falling quiet again, swimming through the vacuum of space without much care. Being as big as he was, he didn't have to care. The rare animal sailed with monotonous joy, life quiet alone save for the times for mating, but even thoughts were short lasted. It was over great distances that he ever communicated with his kind, and without any end to space he could never do any fun flips around either, not that he knew that there were other whales that actually lived on planets.

The animal, two times larger, maybe more, than Earth's moon, went around a small group of asteroids, mouth wide open as it caught asteroids in its mouth and then closing it, swallowing them whole. Enjoying the warmth of the sun he continued this on and off, going out of the asteroids and then back in, not noticing the small ship next to him.

OOC: Sorry it sucks so bad. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 am

[No problem. I've seen worse]

Katesen's face nearly blenched in whiteness of lack of blood when his ship's camera saw the HUGE HUGE animal next to him. The first thought he had was 'Oh crap!' But as he examined the features of the whale-like animal, he began to admire. He did not know that there was such a big animal in space. It was obviously bigger than a carrier! He let his ship's computer scan the animal for any signs of it being sentient or aggressive as he simultaneously ordered the ship to put up its shield and let the drones return to the drone bay. If this whale was here to eat him up, it was going to take some time to get out, one way or the other.

He looked at it and began to wonder once again. Should he try to go along with the creature to oserve and study it so that he can report his findings back to his parents when he returns to Vyumin Kingdom, or should he just go on his way now? He had already ollected enough ores of the mysterious asteroids and he had no reason to stay here.

That perhaps was to be depended on the actions of the whale-creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Katesen watched the animals behaviors and recorded them into his ship's database. The whale fed on asteroid, which were small compared to his size. But he didn't understand how a asteroid eating creature look so ... normal like some aquaeus born animal. Perhaps the shape of it comes from its ancestors who were converted from a water-living animal into space-dwelling creatures by some bored scientists. But he did not know that.

But when the animal showed no signs of any kind of reaction from the whale, he got bored. He activated the ship's hyperdrive and launched to a area where he has seen activity of civilization that was not Vendi-Ulis.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

ooc: :O I want to join, seeing how I have no muse what-so-ever for the Evoknight thread! Oh, and Katesen, your exit has to be ignored because you double posted. You're supposed to WAIT for Member-san or someone else to post.

Ah, space. Such a vast area of darkness... Well, it wasn't all dark. There were countless numbers of stars everywhere, some small, some large, and some blowing up from old age. Well, before I start pointlessly rambling, I might as well move this move this from all of space to a certain area of it. Throughout the sea of black was a solar system. Now, this solar system hadn't been explored by the main character of this post. That character was a bird. Yes, a bird. The being's feathers were many shades of orange, yellow, and red. Her wings were spread out wide, flapping every so often to keep herself at a good speed. The feathers on the bird's tail flowed off, small lights flowing off of them. The bird was a Phoenix, though it didn't really matter, seeing how a fairy couldn't be seen by the naked eye. However, there was always the possiblity of a passing-by ship spotting her on whatever they call it. Sonar? She didn't know. She had never been inside a ship, whether it be in the sea or in space. They wouldn't have allowed a bird like her in, whether they could have seen her or not.

The Phoenix opened her beak, a soft melody coming out. The Phoenix's song wasn't like their battle cries, which were high-pitched and deafening. No, the song was always soft and, well, bird-like. The song could always be heard within a hundred-mile radius. Oh, and guess who was within a hundred miles of the fairy? If you said the ship and a massive space whale, then your answered correct! The large bird blinked, closing her beak, thus cutting off the song. She tilted her body to the side, changing the direction of her flight. The Phoenix was now heading towards the eating whale and the large ship. She circled the ship once, glancing into the windows of the high-tech metal vecile. There were other beings in there. Well, duh, but she'd never seen these beings before. Might as well investigated. She opened up her orange beak once more, letting out her song again before cutting it off. The mythological bird circled the ship once more before halting her flight by landing on top of the ship. Her claws scraped against the metal. The noise that was made sent a shiver up her side. With wings tucked, the bird straightened her back, standing at full height. It wasn't much, being a female Phoenix made her shorter than the males. The males were around two hundred seventy-five centimeters, but she and the rest of the full-grown female Phoenixes were only at two hundred centimeters. Well, I guess it still doesn't matter. The bird waited. Yes, waited. She wanted to see what the beings in the ship would do.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Katesen twitched when his capsuleer sent a jolt of few volts to him, signaling that there was a intruder on or outside the ship that has been classified as non-existant energy beings. Oh he hated with when such entieties came to him for whatever reason. They were irritating on the most part but some were nice. They also left quickly. But this one made a metal creaking noise, he believes to have read from the computer's scanners. Which means, it's somewhat physical. Hmm, that's a perhaps. But he didn't know much about the space yet.

He opened a small section fo the wall near where the phneix had landed (not that he knew what it was) which was a sign for a welcome invitation. Or perhaps a trap. But he was meaning a welcome invitation for right now. He exited the capsule and stretched. As naked as he was, it wouldn't be nice to greet someone. It would be rude. He looked around for the clothes he had tossed aside when he entered the capsule. He found them; it was a pair of skinny leather pants. He put it on and quickly hurried to the area where the entiety was reported from. But he didn't forget to bring a guard with him; the guard was a Vendi-Ulis heavy armored knight. They carried photon disruptor submachines. One that could affect energy entieties.

Hopefully it can if the entiety decided to play rough.

But he hoped nothing bad will happen.

Hoped, but hopes never got high.

Oh well, he thought. Let's see something new again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 pm

The bird leapt back a bit, claws scraping against the metal, as the wall next to her opened up. Ten thousand years, and this is what happens? I liked it better when the Romans were around. There was much less technology. The being shook her head, blinking her gold-colored eyes. Should she go through the opening? It could be a trap, or it could just be a door into the unknown. Eh, she needed something exciting to happen. The Phoenix opened her orange beak again, letting out a little squawk, as she poked her head through the opening. Gold-colored eyes scanned the area before she hesitantly stepped on board the ship. This probably went against everything fairies went by, but she didn't care. A couple of steps in and she had to halt her movement. There, coming to the area where the hole in the wall could be found, was a heavily-suited being and what looked like a human. The bird took a few steps back, letting out a soft, uncertain squawk. Her eyes instantly fell on the weapon that the suited being was carrying. Her feathers ruffled a bit. Would it shoot at her? It didn't matter too much, seeing how she would just combust into flames and be reborn from the ashes, but she didn't want to die at only one hundred years with this life. She'd rather try to make it to the lifespan of her past lives, around six hundred years.

The fairy bird shook her body, allowing her feathers to fall back flat. A soft glow, one the color of fire, formed around her. When it faded, the now-visable form of the female fire bird could be easily seen. She took a few steps back, squawking a bit as she eyed the weapon in the suited being's hand with distrust.

ooc: Hurr, fail. x3 I like playing birds more than humans. :'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Katesen had only arrived for a short amount of time when the beautiful image of the bird had appeared. "Oh," he said with fascination as he took a step and stopped. "That's a beautiful animal," he said as he waved for the guard to go away. The guard complained about leaving the EXPERIMENT #1 alone but he left without much trouble. Afterall, this was Katesen's ship. Then Katesen turned back to the Phoneix. "Hello there," he said as he sat down slowly, trying not to frighten it. "I might have said bird in front of the guard but I don't think you are just a stupid old animal. The way you move is somewhat different," he said as he pulled out a gun and tossed it aside. "Tell me, are you a sentient being? Well, if you aren't ... you wouldn't have understood anything I just said in the last minute or so," he said as he scooted a inch forward to a control console. He opened it stuck his finger in it and ordered the ship to jump into hyperdrive after the door was closed.

The door closed with a bang - much to Katesen's surprise that he jumped a little- and the ship went into hyperdrive. He turned back to the Phoneix afterward. "I suggest that you do not attempt to leave the ship while in hyper. You will surely be ripped into particles and die in the vast emptiness of the hyper space," he said. "Here I am talking to myself again," he sighed. He had told the Phoneix stuff like this because telling them things like this, animal or sentient, had an effet. The way you might say I love you to a lover has a tone that any living thing would feel. the tone that he had just used was that of a friendly warning.

[Exit to Sigma]

OOC: [Would appreciate it if Kyuu follows me to there as well. It will make my life easier]
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 pm

The bird watched as the human told the suited being to leave. She shook her body again, lowering herself into a 'sitting' possition, though it was more like laying down since her thin legs were completely tucked under her. The bird tilted her head slightly, listening to the human. She blinked, opening her beak slightly so that a soft 'giggling' sound could be heard. "Oh, I understand you quite well." The fairy shifted her possition. The metal flooring wasn't as comfortable as grass or leaves. Or, well, fire in her case. "I am a fairy. You've heard of them, correct? Well, for humans, I am more of a mythological being. I let myself be seen once, and the whole ancient planet goes into writing strange legends about me." A 'grunt' sounded from her throat. The fairy jumped slightly when the door closed. Crap. She would have burnt the place down to escape, but the human's words stopped her. She sighed, opening her beak, allowing the Phoenix's Song to be sung again. She might as well do something while waiting for hyperjump or whatever it is called to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm

OOC [please post next one in the Metal Graveyard under the thread name of 'Hovering over the skies while those on Earth suffers']
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:41 pm

ooc: I did. XD I just had to post that because I didn't want Anriah answering his questions after the hyperjump/landing.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 pm

(i'm gonna post here because i need to do something with my guys)

[warps in]

"jump successful, engaging sublight engines now, why are we here anyway?" said Etrius to his brother

"we need to pick up reactor mass both for our own reactors and the ship and this place is loaded with uranium-235, and thus: tritium-3, deuterium-2, He-3 stuff like that." Sam propped his feet on the command dashboard and reclined in his chair "besides, i want to run some tests with the accelerator before we make the jump to sigma".

"fine, i'll go get the shuttle prepped for collection" Etrius said as he stood up and began walking to the door "i'll test out some of the weapons on the shuttle, that last run in with those trade federation freaks almost waxed me, shuttle's fine but the weapons need some work"

"that has been noted, continue" "i'll be prepped and on the launch pad in 30 minutes, you better be ready by then" the door slid closed as Etrius exited and automaticaly locked to make sure that the seal was good, which it was not. "hmm" said Sam "note to self, change seal on door. in the meanwhile, i better collect the algorithms for the test"

---------------------------
(an hour later)

"Reaper to Chronicler, come in"
"yeah, this is Chronicler, what do you need this time"
"i'm finished collecting mass and resources, commencing tests on the terrawatt lasers that you installed in this thing as well as the MLRS, be be prepared to scramble the signature on the things"
"okay, scrambler should be online at this time, have fun, out"

a light in the cockpit of the fighter/shuttle blinked on and switched from red to green to signal clearance to open fire. "alright" said Etrius inside his helmet "lets see what these big babies can do", he focused on a nearby asteroid till the reticle changed from a cross hairs to a circle and locked onto the coordinates. "targeting system is functioning, let's see if the weapons work" he muttered to himself and brought the shuttle around on a flyby course for his target and pressed the firing button for the MLRS.

Sam watched on the veiwscreen from the bridge of his ship as the asteroid disintegrated in a burst of flame and the shuttle burst from the inferno unharmed. he leaned forward and depressed the button on the intercom "chronicler to reaper, come in"
"reaper here, what?" asked Etrius over the static as the signal fought its way through the cloud of radiation
"ease up on the rockets, those nukes are expensive and difficult to make"
"sorry man, can't help myself, anything else?"
"you should probably get back to the ship if the cargo bay is full. i'll scrub the shuttle for rads and prep the ship for the jump to hyper"
"wilco, flying fast now"
"good, out"

Sam leaned back in his chair and read the results on the latest experiment, which had failed but yielded some information. "well, if you learn something from a failiure, than it isn't a faliure is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Xinorrie dropped out of warp drive and immediately pressed distress button. He thought that the ship could take a few light years but he was soooooo wrong. This ship lasted two light years before it flew out of designated route and got itself damaged in a asteroid belt. And then with no choice, Xin had to warp again and now he was here. The ship itself was pretty battered from all the asteroids that hit it and the bridge was filled with smokes. "What the hell is this shit?!" Xinorrie growled angrily as he ran out of the bridge and locked it. He headed towards Engineering Chamber. Perhaps he had underestimated the damage this frigate received when he unearthed it from the rubbles in Sigma. But oh well. He got off that god forsakened planet. And he was safer here with all the food in this ship than Sigma. Besides, he could repair this ship if he found some ores around.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:01 pm

"reaper to chronicler, come in"
"chronicler here, what now"
"we are getting a distress call from delta sector 313398770 alpha 987945337"
"what? computer, on screen!"

The computer used one of the outboard cameras to veiw the new ship. the ship was a frigate, larger than the O'Neil ship but it was badly damaged, the impacts were by kinetic projectile from the looks of them, the holes had raged tears that were characteristic of projectile weaponry unlike plasma or lasers which left a scorch and a spherical hole. Much more than half of the ships sublight engine arrays were demolished beyond repair and the superstructure was leaking atmosphere, threatening to explosively decompress at any moment, taking out it and anyone on it. The hull was faring no better but is seemed like the ship had run through an asteroid belt. The conclusion was in part due to the large asteroid lodged in the port side of the ship. rads were streaming from the ship, threatening the lower section but thankfully, far from the bridge and lifeboats.

"reaper!"
"yes?"
"see if you can contact them while i move the ship to assist, we gotta help those guys"
"roger that, reaper out"

Sam began maneuvering the ship to intercept the new vessel and hopefully help. a new friend was hard to come by nowadays and the almost friends he had encountered had all ended up trying very hard to kill him.
"i hope this guy is alright, i already had to watch that one guy die back at that pub, i need to not see that or anything like it again" he thought for a moment and then revised his thought "unless it is an evoknight, in that case i had better have popcorn ... OH!! the ship, i forgot about that, hold on man!!"

He sent a transmition to the wreck and spoke.

"this is Samuel N O'Neil of the OFS Ann's Mercy, come in. do you need assistance? your sublight engines are down and your superstructure can't take much more abuse or it'll explosively decompress, i can send a shuttle for pickup and dust off, over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Xinorrie laughd slightly out of relief when he heard a human-like voices. "This is Xinorrie talking. And negative. Do not send a shuttle but please broadcast your ship's location. I can get there on my own," he spoke into the mike next to him. The damage to the ship was far from the bridge and the lifeboats, but he wasn't really in a lifeboat or the bridge. He was in the middle of the ship. More specifically, he was in the engineering room with a half-ready-to-explode engine right behind him. But it wasn't as if he was going to die even if the engine did explode, not when the negineering room's shield was still active andup to the max. "I can keep the superstructure from falling, over," he said as he sent out his trees that began to move through the ship and began to act as sealants and beams that was no longer there. This kept the ship from being crushed like a plastic toy but it continued to shrink, only this time, it was going to take at least a year before the ship's atmosphere gets filled up with carbon dioxide and he needs to support himself with the life energy he has stored over time.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm

It was good to know that the pilot was alive and even better to know that the person on the other end was at least a bit humanoid based on how his voice sounded. he spoke into the mike again andsent his ships coordinates via his nural interface.

"It is great to see annother human out here in this place, i have sent my ships coordinates to you dvia data packet. i highly advise that you act as fast as possible, you might have the situation under control but i have the feeling that you want to get where you were going sometime in the next year and your sublight engines are down to almost 9% functionality and some of your hyper array took some damage too."

he switched channels and contacted his brother to inform him of the situation

"reaper here, whats up"
"reaper, i need you to pull back to the ship and rearm with nukes, that ships hyper signiture might have attracted some unwanted attention."
"yes sir, i'll deploy some of the deltas to scan the nearby hyperbands"
"good, i' add my own, you better get back to the ship"
"yes sir, reaper is flying fast now, out"

he switched channels again and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 am

When the human on the other side began to talk again, it was in vain because Xinorrie was not near the mike, or the Engineering room. He was heading back towards the bridge with his roots preventing any harm from reaching him. When he reached the bridge, he sighed as wrapped himself around in his white-luminous tree root-looking roots to make some sort of a ship-like structure, made from .. life-sucking roots. Then he used the other rootsto destroy the bridge of the ship and he escaped it. Using life energy he had from others, he used it as a power to propel his mini spaceship forward.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 pm

"strange" thought Sam "the superstructure is stabilizing and it is nolonger venting atmosphere it must be one of the humans, otherwise he would not be so capable of holding the ship together"

He began speaking into the mike "will do, my current location is Zulu 768540978 bravo 964701693, I would hurry if I were you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 pm

By the time Sam had spoke into the mike with the coordinates, Xinorrie was already out in space with his "root shuttle." He had a comm unit with him. "I got it," he said as he flew towards the given coordinates. Within few minutes, Xinorrie's shuttle was in front of Sam's ship. "Open the bay please," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"well, that was fast, the bay doors are open the airlock is on standby, please try to park as far in as you can, my brother needs to get into the bay before we can open the interior door to the flight racks"

He switcher channels and used his neural interface to open the bay exterior door before opening annother channel to his brother.

"chronicler to reaper, come in"
"yah? Reaper here"
"get back here, as fast as you can, we have a guest"
"oh good, flying fast now"
"just get back here"
"will do, reaper out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Xinorrie did maneuver his shuttle into the bay, but as soon as he did and entered the airlock and saw a firm platform below, he disbanded the roots forming the shuttle and disintegrated them from sight. Then he stood there and waited for someone to how him in. He may know some ships, but he did not know most and was confused. But he did as Sam asked and continued to walk inward and deeper into the bay. "Hello?" he called out. "I need some guidance, please," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Sam opened the bay door to the exterior docking bay, and found that the strange guest had apparently dematerialized his spacecraft, which was most interesting and a convenience, as he would not have to guide the strangers ship into a rack as well as clearing up room for his brothers shuttle to maneuver into the racks himself. He smiled, walked up to the man and held out his hand in greeting.

"hello" he said in a cheery tone
"I'm Samuel O'Neil, captain of this vessel, i welcome you to my ship, do you need assistance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Xinorrie took the hand and shook it. But inside his old habits of carnage was stirring again. Being near any humanoid made him feel gitty. But he killed, hid, and ran long enough to surpress that longing. "Hello. I'm Xinorrie Basilisk. I'm a refugee running from Evoknight invasion on my ... adopted world," he said with a grin. But being near people also made him feel good. "This is kind of embarrassing, but do you have a restroom I could use?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:55 am

"yes, in fact i do" replied Sam "after something like that its not surprising"
"i'll escort you to it cause the nearest one is on the way to the bridge and i need to open the docking racks for my brother" he lead Mr. Basilisk through the door he had entered from and made a sharp left
"the ship is based along this main corridor with the elevator at one end and various hallways branching off from this one, ah, here we are"

he stopped in front of a door with a large sign over it saying "restroom" in large letters

"this is one of the restrooms, it is literally impossible to miss, if you want to meet me in the bridge, just continue down this hallway till you reach the large double doors that say bridge, or if you want you can ask the computer for a tour of the ship. you can find key areas of the ship by following large colored arrows on the floor"

to that he pointed to an equally large blue arrow on the floor, pointing down the hallway and said "bridge" in large letters.

"those are for if the computer is having one of it's dumbass days"

he gestured at the restrooms

"sorry for delaying you, i'll be in the bridge if you need me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 am

Xinorrie nodded and quickly went into the restroom. After he went in, he inspected the it. He found a single camera, watching, so he went to a corner where the camera wouldn't see and began to hyperventilate. Human contact was like a drug for him. If he didn't take the drug, then his body would complain a lot. Sometimes, it's convulsion, and sometimes like in this case, a small hyperventilation. 'I had to be picked up by more humans afer I got away from many. What a unfortunate luck I have,' he thought as his HV stopped and he walked over to the toilet to do his buisness.

After he was done, he quickly headed towards the bridge and entered it. "Hello," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next