SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

San-san smiled. "Well, you see, your appearance and what you did made many feel uneasy. I am among them, though I feel uneasy towards ... somewhat good way in your favor."

"After you appeared, this planet fell into a political warfare. Sometimes soldiers fought against each other because of who they thought should be their leader. And citizen often broke into riots and police got involved, resulting in many injuries, hatred, and in many cases lately, death. This is good for the Hunter's Trade Union because we work in the dark and chaos. But because of that same condition which we enjoy, we have more patrols that clash into my operations. Of course, I can have the major capitals obliterated from space, but if that happens, then there's no major populations to sell our products to," he said. "I want to have some peace that will return some favor for my organization."

"I can have your Princess Jinx found and assassinated and give you the control of this planet," he said.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Naito was staring at San-San with a growing expression of horror. Citizens fighting... Soldiers rebelling.... At mention of an assassination he paled. "I don't wish to kill anyone." he said firmly, his voice wavering slightly. He reached up, fisting his hand in his hair. What was he going to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

"If you don't want it, then there won't be one. But remember. It's either you DEAD or her DEAD. Someone will kill you or her, eventually. Delaying it will make this planet fall further into crisis..." he said as he leaned in. "Isn't it your job as a Prince to do what this planet requires of you? Or .... Are you really NOT a prince?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Naito bristled again. "No one has to die!" Then he froze. He snarled in rage at San-San. "I really am the Prince." he said defiantly, glaring at him with hostile blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:53 am

"That's what you believe," San-san scowled. "But the situation of this planet says otherwise. There are more and more citizens asking for blood. And blood is what I want to give them. Like I said, if you don't want to have anyone assassinated, that's fine. I'll send you away. But when someone comes after your life, don't blame me," he said. "What's your answer? You still have two hours to think."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 am

The Ilet prince glared angrily at San-san. He was sick of this. He shouldn't have come. "I'm not going to order the assassination of my kin." he said defiantly.

((Muse is low and my sister's screaming at her computer which is draining my muse FASTER D<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:08 pm

"Then I guess, there won't be one. At least not by us, anyways," San-san said as he sighed. "Then what will you do to take this planet out of chaos?" he asked. "I am very tired of all the deaths as well," he said. "Because they aren't helping me or the Hunters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Neon had gotten info from a source that there was prince in the area of the hunters base and wanted to find out himself.He took a few of his runners, and sneaked into the area with their stealth cloaks.They handed him some telescope as he looked at the base from a long range."okay I see them but I can't tell if the so-called-prince is there" He said to the runners and decided to go covert.

Lucky for them they spotted three soldiers walking down towards them for patrol.They didn’t want to kill anyone yet so they waiting in the trees.When they were in range the runners shot them with sleeping darts.They fell to the group as they walked towards them and Neon put his hand on one of hunters heads.He took the info he needed and found that the prince is there.”Okay runners we have a target and we will not open fire yet” he said as he grabbed one of the hunter uniform’s and put a fake mask on that copy’s one of the hunters faces as his own.” Me and my two best runners will be going in” He said as he tossed a few bombs at the rest of the group” The rest of you will cause a diversion” He then took the weapons the hunter’s had, and walked back to the their base as the other runners hid the bodies in the forest then ran off to start the diversion.

They got to the entrance of the place, and walked right up to the gates and gave the signal to the runners to start.They went their running to look like something happened to the front gate as a large explosion could be hear all the way to the hunter base.For about a mile away from it and started to shout at the gates.” There is trouble a mile from here there are raiders coming this way let us in” he said in a disguised voice that sounded like thier soldier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

The guard who was watching the gate from the monitor turned his mike on. "State the password of the day. And don't state your soldier number like the last two idiots that came by few hours ago," the guard announced. Then he turned his attention away from them to the AI turrets. "Possible battle coming up. Shoot anyone that has no trace in the data base," he ordered them and they gave a quick reply.

Away from them, San-san had finished taking the prince out. The Prince was currently being sent back to the capital with the memory of this place completely eradicated from his memory. Aside from the attack of course. He needed to have something to explain to his friends. "Sir," a static voice came. "We have a possible situation in front of the P Gate. They have yet to give us the code that has been given to them by their squad captains." San-san thought of this for a while. "Soldier, activate the Hagar Device. We don't know if this is human or not if they haven't given us any code." "Yes, sir."

The guard turned to them. "Hurry up, or you'll get blown away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm

He didn't think they need a reason to save their own soldiers and he was wrong since they were hunters not the military.He put up a hand into the air and found the guards wavelength.He used his power to cloud his mind and erase the old password with a new one he made up for him.He then acted like nothing happened and went back to walking towards the door."The password is safe zone that is what my captain said" He said in a calm tone and hoped that work or else it's plan B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"Safe Zone? Wasn't that yesterday's? Ah, well. Forget it," the guard asked. Then he opened the gate. "Hurry in," he said as the gate door slid open. The AI turrets stood at guard to kill anything that wasn't Hunters. And just as the doors opened, a wave of ESP waves rushed out simultaneously and continously, disrupting the abilities of the possbile human nearby. And one of them was Neo. "Boss activated the Hagar, just to make sure. Humans won't bother ya anymore," the guard said as he shut the channel off.

Deep inside the base, San-san moved about, restless. He seriously wanted to have cooperation from Naito but he didn't get any. And he promised to have noassasination going on from his operation, so he won't. 'I wonder why. Is he that innocent?' he thought as he entered his office. "Sir, we let them in." "Hurry up and close it then, once they get in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

They walked in, and he sent one of his runners to the power unit.While he moved towards the rest of the group of hunters and went to fix their guns.They didn't stand out thanks to get his mask and acted normal like the memories of the hunters he took it from.They wouldn't cause any trouble, and find out some info along the way.He did want to meet the leader of the hunters, but right now he had to blend in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

The door closed immediately and so did the auto turrets as they hid back into the metal walls of the cave/corridor. Then one of the medics of the Hunters, a Ilet, came up to them. "Hey, are you hurt anywhere?" she asked politely as she brought out a roll of bandage and a tube of nanites made for flesh fixing. "You don't seem hurt..." she said as she touched Neon's mask. "And waht's that mask for? Take it off already," she said with a low friendly growl. Then she turned to the one that sped ahead. "Hurry up and come back! You first need to get to the infirmary! San-san is going to smack you if you don't! And you know how much that hurts!"

San-san felt safer when he heard that there was nothing wrong. But the Hagar Device was still on, and wouldn't be off for another day. Just a safety precaution. Then he ordered the guards to heavily guard the Section A415 cold fissionreactor, which provided power for the gates, the turrets, and the built-in comm systems. There was a hagar Device there as well, but the walls had the raw material that the Hagar Device used to cancel out the abilities. San-san had not liked the idea when it was first introduced months ago, but he didn't care. The Hunters had successfully stolen a good Evoknight tech and was ordered by the HQ to reproduce them and equip to the base every five cubic meters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

He stoped and throught of a idea.The his other runner had to come back, and he stood calm.He put a charming smile and talked to the medic."I'm sorry my face was burned when I was on a mission the docter said that it will heal in a week but if you want to check somewhere else in private I don't mind" He said in a low purr trying to divert attention.His runners show them that they were okay and they went to protect Section A415 as he had to talk to with the medic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 am

The medic grumbled slightly. "Let's take you infirmary then," she said as she grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away from the rest of the runners. "And the rest of you, hurry up and follow the commander's orders," she barked at them and then disappeared to the infirmary with the human. "Now, what race are you from what division? You obviously don't seem like a Ilet. Not Sokin, you don't have tail. Pray tell, are you human?" she asked as she took off the mask. "Why, you don't have any burn!" she exclaimed. The guards around the infirmary gave them some attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm

He smiled at her and showed no sign of stress.He talked in a calm voice like nothing was wrong."A human really Like I am one of those things" He stared around noticing the attention he was getting"I'm a Teroare from C squad and the docter made me put on a fake skin on my face to show the burns also please don't touch my face it stings"He said as he got back the mask and put it back on.

He got the signal from the runners that they were in place but he still waits for more info or something goes wrong."May I leave and go back on patrol now miss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm

The medic paused for a second. Then she sighed. "Let me just do one more check up on you," she said as she turned around and faced the guards. She winked at them. The guards acknowledged the sign and lowly growled under their helmet. There was a possible infiltrator in the base. The medic moved over to the box containing medical supplies and bent over to grab some of the medical kits including a sedative. Then she walked back over to him and frowned at him. "I know that you're excited to be with the Hunters, but you know that the C Squad isn't on patrol for several days right?" she asked as she pulled out a syringe. "Don't worry, a little anti-biotic for Teroares. San-san ordered us medics to apply them to people that had recently been in battles. Our director said something about a organic weapon or poison or something," she said as she injected the syringe into his arm without giving him a chance to deny or accept. It only took a second and it was done. "There, no harm done."

The 'anti-biotic' however, was actually a sedative that could easily knock out a Morween. "And you know that only Ilets are in the C Squad, right?" she smiled as the guards came over to him and the medic backed away as she drew a Krakken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

He felt like his body was sleeping and throught that she put some sedative on him.Lucky for him his will power and strong mind would overcome it but will only keep him up for about 10 more minutes before he falls limp.He pretended to fall limp and was holding himself up by grabing a table."Good thing to know so are you going to take me to your leader or what" He said ready for anything as he had one of his hands in his backpocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 pm

The medic scoffed. "As if," she said as the guards slung their guns at him, knocking him down. The medic went over to the comm console on the wall. "Sir, there are infiltrators. They are all wearing C Squad uniforms. We have one in captivity," she said.

San-san groaned. Another infiltration. "Send that one to me, tied to a chair with the full torture equipment. And just in case, bring the Hagar Device that we developed," he replied and turned his comm off. "Great," he muttered. "I wonder why they are here," he muttered to himself as he stood from his chair and went over to his closet of weapons. He opened it and pulled out his scythe gun and a Shock Stick, a favorite of his. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

He pressed a button in his pocket that set off the bombs his runners put in place.That would cause a big exposloin in their cold fissionreactor.Causing huge panic in the base as he knows the hagar device should be offline for a few minutes."He then looked at the people with a smile as he used his telekinesis to push them into a wall."Really I think i'ii just leave now"He said as he bought a hand to one of the guards heads looking for more info "I see the prince is not here anymore what a waste of time"he said as he put his hand on the guards.He destroyed their minds and then put his hand on the medic"new memory is that you were going to take the infiltrator but he just died from a mind overload as for the other guard was in the distance of the bomb, and you will wake up in 10 minutes"

He then put his uniform on the guard as he switched with the guards uniform and ran out to the gate as the confusion was happening everywhere."runner 1 get the gate open as well as get a image of the hagar device to me and runner two place flash charges along the entrance also the rest of you runners get a landshark here for transportion quickly by the door in less then 2 minutes"he said into a comm on is arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am

OC: Didn't the guards just knock him out? And there are many Hagar Devices embedded in the wall with their own electricity. I mentioned that earlier, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 am

OC:I've read every post over again and no you didn't mention that at all you just said that they were in the wall also you keep saying hagar device which means there is one next time say devices its misleading.Then for the knocking out part you just put this as i quote
Quote :
The medic scoffed. "As if," she said as the guards slung their guns at him, knocking him down

OC:In there is no where you knocked me out but just hit me on the ground and my guy can still fight because he can hold back the effect of the sedative and my guy is soldier so won't he put up a fight instead of go down really.

OC:So you want me to edit my post because I can do a different angle or leave it I don't want to cause a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

OC: Meant knocked him out but oh well, it's already done BTW did I sound kinda bossy? I hope i didn't D:

IC:
The medic nodded slightly before her eyes rolled into her head, her eyelids closed and she fell unconscious. She laid there on the ground.

San-san on the other hand groaned. Although he was young for a Gertragian Giant, he was suffering rather heavily from frustration. Especially since most of them had to do with infiltrators, princes, politics, and everything else that is not fighting or earning money. He sat on his desk as he heard the report of the first generator being destroyed. "Hmm..." he muttered. "I wonder how they intend to get out with no energy," he said to himself as he turned on his comm. "Is there any more Hagars on Sector 1?" he asked his lietenant. "No sir." San-san sighed. This was certainly going to cut him half of his income for the month. "Sir, they are attempting an escape." "Let them go. I'm tired of dealing with the whole lot," he replied before he shut the comm off. He pinched his eyebrow and sighed. His brain hurted like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 pm

OC:well it did sound kinda of bossy but whatever

IC:
The landshark was in place as it rammed the door with it's laser drill, and making a hole throught the door.He walked into the vechile as the sheild went up around it with his runners inside with the info he needed.It looked like they have given up the chase and he took his leave back to his base in the capital.He looked at his forces and smiled evilly."Ok I'm going to be out for sometime in about 3 minutes so I want you guys to go fetch me some entertaining in the capital also the money from the deal,thier better not be any money missing or else" He said as he watched the back of the landshark as they speeded away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)   Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing a Sin, Not a Tregedy(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2