SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A probable character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

A probable character Empty
PostSubject: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 am

hi, i from another sci-fi RP forum but one of your guys came to us so i decided to give you guys a try. I'm a bit new to this stuff so sorry of this is in the wrong place or there is something wrong. i got time to pay attention to this forum.

Name: Sam (chronicler) O’Neil

Species: Human (ish, he has various implants)

Sexuality: Heterosexual(just not interested)

Date Of Birth: December 24

Power: his implants give him various abilities but his natural one is a universal flywheel accelerator, he uses the universe as a large flywheel to linearly increase or decrease his speed. if he is falling, he can use his power to linearly provide an upward force to counterbalance gravity so he actually slows down as he approaches the ground. likewise, he can use the ability allow him or any vehicle to increase his rate of acceleration, up to 5 meters/second cubed.

Appearance: male, six foot flat, thin, wiry build and bone structure. He has black hair and tends to always ware a particular black jacket that hangs down about 1 foot below waist level. The left sleeve is perpetually rolled up. Asian, has glasses but uses specially designed contacts that change between white, blue, green, and black depending on the amount of UV radiation.

Personality: slightly crazy with moments of extreme calm and logic, occasionally synthesizes another personality for moments of stress and the other personality usually has a higher maturity level and better logic. He is prone to occasional periods of just staring off into space while actually noticing his surroundings a little better. whenever he is holding a weapon he is always careful with a "no mercy" attitude.

History: when he was born, he had a higher level of a certain pigment in his skin and had to be exposed to high levels of UV radiation when he was born, this messed up his brain a little. At about 5 years, he followed his parents to work, his dad worked as a biochemist while his mom worked as a nuclear physicist. It was at age 10 when he followed his mom to work and the experimental pebble bed reactor had a breach, before the radiation consumed the facility, his mom locked him in a very large safe that was used to house the experimental antimatter (there was no antimatter in there at the time and the walls were thick enough to prevent significant radiation from leaking in). When the rescue team cleansed the facility, they found O’Neil in the safe but the radiation had accumulated and now threataned his life, and so with no small amount of reluctance, his dad operated on his son and gave him experimental implants to scrub the radiation from his body and preserve his life. The operation was a success with no noticeable side-affect. when the invasion started, he was given a data chip and a medium sized package by his father before the rocket left. The data chip contained everything his father and mother knew during their lifetimes, the box contained his brother. until now, he had been finishing various projects and finishing the embryo of his brother that he had received. his brother is now stored in a stasis tank where he remains inactive in a state of suspended animation.

• weapons (mostly firearms but he has a knife collection)
  • any human that is willing to befriend him (especially Russians)

Dislikes
  • evoknights
  • cake
  • the blue screen of death

Other: the contacts actually link to his brain when they come in contact with his eyes and act as a heads up display, automatically connecting to his neural interface such as using the neural interface to identify threats, allies, what is edible and non edible, so on and so fourth. (if he is holding a weapon, it actually paints crosshairs where the projectile will go). they also act as retinal sensors so that if anyone else attempts to use them, the contacts instantly explode. his wires also make him immune to radiation for a short time and if he wants to, his breath can become radioactive. the glasses actually provide more information to the point of analyzing DNA and molecular structure in a certain material or lifeform and also keeping count of the bullets that he has left when he uses any of his weapons. the glasses also self destruct if anyone other than him wears them.

usual kit: he usually carries around a 4 inch blade switchblade knife in a special sheath on his shin. He also scanned through the library, the internet, everything, and home built a Mackerov gunpowder handgun that he keeps in a concealed shoulder holster under his jacket. When he is at home, he usually practices with a suppressed semiautomatic DMR (also home built) or his Mackerov. He is currently working on an electrical discharge variant of the AK-47, subjecting it to the worst conditions and modifying it to make sure it is absolutely indestructible.

implants: the first implant is a neural interface that runs off of his body's own energy, it allows him to link to any electronic that he is in direct contact with and also act as a small computer in itself, and also provide power using his own ATP as an energy source or direct power from another source. the second implant is a small fission reactor that is located 5mm to the right of his solar plexus, it provides more energy for O'Neil to use if he gets tired and also powers some of this implants so that he does not get tired as quickly. the third implant is a series of wires that run through his body that increase his reaction time to about a 25th of the speed of light and divert radiation either back into his core or into his breath or any fluid to be expelled from his body.A probable character Black%20hair%20guy%20with%20gun
[list][*]

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 am

HA! He's a starer! *isn't alone on this one* :3 And... He's a cyborg. *dreams crushed*

This is actually a really excellent bio. I'm confident that more time was put in it than any one I make and, for a first bio, quite impressive. X3

So far, you've done everything perfect. And, with that I say this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 pm

actualy it only took me like, 10 minutes? i'm gonna add more of his gadgets but its a start.

his pistol is a mackerov, his DMR is a dragunov, his project is an ak and is next project is a PPSH-41. why? cause apparently i like russian weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 pm

This is way in the future and none of those weapons or weapon brands would exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 pm

*looks at Rook be super specific* ... Who cares? :I They're the future versions of the gun. We'll just say that, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm

actualy they fire a collapsed chromium steel tungsten (chromsten) atom alloy bead using an electromagnetic discharge to propel the projectile linearly forward at a 2/30 the speed of light for the AK, the DMR is 1/10, the pistol is 1/40.

the "cartridge" is actually an electromagnetic coil with a bit of hyperfullerene (atomic bucky ball containing a dollop of antimatter) to provide energy and initial propulsion. the best part of the "bullet" is that the round is irradiated when it is fired so that if you are hit by it, you either die of the kenetic impact (99% of the time), or you die of the radiation (unlikely). the cartridge is also irradiated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A probable character   A probable character Empty

Back to top Go down

A probable character
Page 1 of 1