SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

San-san, another HTU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

San-san, another HTU Empty
PostSubject: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 am

Name: San-San
Species: Gertragian Giant
Sexuality: Heterosexual - not interest atm
Date Of Birth: June 1
Appearance: San-san wears a long overcoat over himself, which make him looked like a chopped off tree stump. Big tree stump at any rate. His eyes are red and his skin is pitch black. If his coat is turned, you will find many things under it, such as guns, snacks, melee weapons, and com devices. All his 'armors' are red in color.

Personality: It is said that the Gertragian Giants are a calm people. A calm, peaceful, and innovative race. San-san is just the exact opposite. Well, maybe not exact, but close. He is smart, aggressive, murderous, sinful, and silent Hunter's Trade Union soldier. But if he chooses to, he can be like the rest of his race. He is physically and emotionally strong.

History: San-san wasn't a natural Gertragia-born Gertragian Giant. His mother had been taken abroad by the Hunter's Trade Union when San-san was 7 months old in her and 2 months to go. What happened was this: his mother gave birth to him when she was in one of their military installations and was killed right after. San-san never found out who his father or mother was and surprisingly, he is content to keep it that way. He grew up, learning everything about the galaxy and its technology. He became quite familiar with biology. Especially biotechnology. When he became 20 years old, he left the installation to work outside and he has done a successful job of it. For 24 years he has captured Ilets and other sentient beings to be sold in the slave market, killed UWUC members in secrecy, caused bankrupts for UWUC supporting corporations, and ragged riches for them.

Other:
-His overcoat is titanium-carbon fiber alloy that blocks off most projectiles and ion blasts. Plasma is it's weakness but it will not burn through with one shot.

-He commands an armada, all stationed on a HTU installation on Gertragia.
Main Force:
100 Radiance-class Destroyers
59 Orkulus-class Heavy Destroyers
80 Arcova-class Cruisers
8 Gustav Fighters per Orkulus-class Heavy Destroyer= Total: 590 fighter.
10 Halcyon Flak Frigates half stripped of its arnaments and replaced with Ewar modues, namely Warp Jammer, EMP, Com Jammer and Radar Disrupters.
30 Stilakus-class Battleship
15 Gustav Fighters per Stilakus-class BS.= Total: 450 fighters.

Total # of fighters: 1040

Last edited by Katesen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 am

e.e He was born two months ago, but is twenty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 am

Being born is history, and he did something when he was twenty
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:19 am

... You should make that clearer. :I
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am

That's not a very good fleet. It's all brawn and no brain. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 am

He's the brain. A brain only needs one body
Athought more modification under way
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am

Conjoined twins bound at the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 am

XP , edited
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 am

actually, i would say that the fleet looks good, all it lacks is a capital ship, you know, the one the fleet admiral rides and issues orders from.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 am

Dreadnoughts are capital ships. And there's a helluva lotta those in that fleet. :I

Ropakis are only used by Evoknights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh, didn't see htat..... damn
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San-san, another HTU   San-san, another HTU Empty

Back to top Go down

San-san, another HTU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Aliens-
Jump to: