HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

[warps in]

"alright, warp successful, establishing geosyncronus orbit above the city now"
"yah, establish com with the city and notify the authorities that we are here, I don't want to take any flak when we approach the planet"
"yes sir, on it now"

They were sitting on the bridge of the ship, making the final calculations for reentry into the planets atmosphere. Etrius tapped the keyboard several times. Finally he managed to get the massage through with their coordinates and intentions which were verry vuegue "here to pick up stuff". And to their supprise, it passed without a hitch.

"wow" remarked Sam "security around here sucks"
" what do they got to be worried of?" replied Etrius and pointed at the various combat ships stationed around the planet.
"they could blast us out of the sky at any second they so damn want"
"good point, it's not like its not our true to what we stated, just a bit bigger"
"I don't think buying a shuttle with the intention of strapping a nuke to it counts as a bit"
"touché, I feel like a shopping spree today, how much per person?"
"10000 for you, 4000 for me and Mr. Basilisk, sound okay"

Sam pondered that for a while, he needed to buy another way for him and anyone else to travel too and from the ship, if anything happened to their shuttle then they were screwed over, other than Xinorie's vine shuttle, there was no way off the ship and no way to dogfight if they had to. This need was getting to becoming more and more regular because of an increasing number of carrier types they they kept encountering and nukes were to expensive to be wasted on individual fighters.

"that sounds good to me, actually I might need a couple thousand more, I need to buy annother fighter for the ship, that shuttle is having to work more hours recently"
"sure fine, just don't get something crappy, and don't forget to drop off some of the uranium at the refinery"
"fine, hey, wheres xinorrie anyway"
"i don't know"

Etrius opened a channel on the intercom throughout the ship and sent a message.

"Mr. Basilisk, please report to the bridge"

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 am

Xinorrie slightly shifted in the couch. He was having a good dream about cats chasing dogs when Etrius's booming voice woke him up. The surprise made him fall to the floor and he groaned. He hurt his back again. Come to the bridge, eh? he thought to himself as he stood up. He opened the doors and headed towards there, still wondering how this custom ship could be so neat and nice. Then he came to the bridge and the doors slid open. "Hey," he said as he stifled a yawn. He really wasn't a morning person but he was going to stay on this ship now so he better come and go when they ask.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Xinorrie entered the bridge, all moving slowly, like someone who did not get enough sleep, but this was normal because relative to sigma, it was 9:00 in the morning. Unfortunately for him, relative to new exford, it was 1:00 in the afternoon.

"hello mister sunshine, how are you today, we have some things to attend to in the city like refining the uranium-235 that we picked up and finding another fighter for the ship bays" said Sam inhis most cheery voice
"if you want to stay on the ship, thats fine, but if you want to go into the city the we can spare 4000 credits for you to spend to your liking while I take care of the errands"

Right then the computer chirped an alert and spoke in it's monotone. "empty docking platform detected, extending landing struts, permission to land granted"

Sam and Etrius now lost interest and began making calculations for landing
"I advise holding onto something, as in now" said Etrius
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Xinorrie yawned. "No, it's okay. I don't need to shop for anything. I just need food and sleep and exercise. And occasionally something to pet," he said as he walked over to an empty seat, which was the seat for a navigator, and sat on it. And then he held the computer about landing. "Rough?" He took their answer as a yes and held tightly down on the chair. The entire ship shook as it landed but it was short and not so rough. Just moderate.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

As the shaking stopped, Sam and Etrius got up as the computer began spitting out streams off data and updates of anything the ship was lacking and or missing, some of which included nutrients for the synthesizer, uranium-235 for the reactor and something to replace the delta-8 bay docking rack.

"you know" said Etrius as he straightened his tie and suit "for a custom built combat vessel loaded with everything imaginable, you didnt bother to put decent suspension on this thing"
"shut up" said Sam as he stood up and brushed himself off "I would like to see you make a combat frigate out of a big outdated engineering tub"
"you could have done a little better"
"oh, while you were out drinking and living it up?"
"oh, so your blaming me eh?"
"whatever"

Here, Sam turned to Xinorrie and began speaking

" were leaving now, if you need help around the sip, just ask the computer or follow the arrows, I would go down to the mess first, we preset some meals I want you to try, just ask for the menu and select whatever sounds the most foreign to you."

He continued tidying himself up and continued

"afterwards, you can either take a nap, tour the ship, or go down to the science lab and get yourself outfitted for an exo-interface to take limited control of the ship while we are away" he finished dusting himself off and began for the door " if you need to contact us while we are away then just pick up that red recover on the box and press the button to call our phones"

He walked out with Etrius in tow and the bridge doors slammed shut with a clang.

"hatch open, activating unit delta 1, opening flight rack, dropping unit, have a nice day"

The shuttle flew out of the docking bay and headed for the RAVEN Corp retail and engineering complex.
"another thing I do not like about the ship, that ai on the ship, the woman is starting to piss me off"
"oh common" said Sam " the ai is almost fully sentient, it chose it's personality"
"I still don't like it"
"well suck it up, just drop me off at RAVEN, I'm going to see if I can do stuff there"
"your call boss man, I'm gonna find a boos bar and get totally wasted"
"well you do have about a few hours to drink yourself out, just don't get into any trouble"
"fine, jeez, you ruin all the fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Xinorrie nodded and watched them go. They were going out to but things. Perhaps that was good, perhaps that was something he did not have to think about. So he began worrying about what his new job was going to be. It was actually frustrating to know you will be staying somewhere but not know what you will have to do to stay there. Xinorrie actually like these two a lot. They reminded of him when he was younger. Perhaps they were older, perhaps not. He would have to ask. But it didn't matter to him right now. He just felt sleepy and that's all he cared about. So he slumped over the chair and slept.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 am

Sam walked through one of RAVENs fine retail complexes, they had scale models of the ships for sale right outside, this was not what Sam was looking for. He was looking for a shuttle or a fighter/bomber type craft as a backup for the existing shuttle that they had onboard the Anne already. Fortunately they had those too and he was browsing through the selection of fighter/bombers, he was able to look through the entire selection because of his budget and there was one that caught his eye but it would need some upgrades, and downgrades, and an overhaul of the software. There was nothing else that was interesting so that one would have to do.

He decided to make sure he did not forget anything so he made a list and synthesized another personality to take care of it for him.
"yah boss?"
"keep track of the upgrades that thing needs"
"yes sir"
"the lasers need to be taken off and replaced with rails to mount custom weaponry, the hull needs to be slimmed down a bit, the software needs to be wiped so we can interface with it and lastly, a rail for a launcher to hold a capital ship missile launcher cause I intend to try fitting a nuke in there."
"that's it?"
"yep, that's it"

He waited for his other to finish up the list and started to walk up to the customization area
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
meanwhile, Etrius was walking down one of the streets, not one of the big ones but still large. He had not found any place to get a decent drink, mainly because the entire place was on work shift hours so the place was almost a bone yard "this is what comes out of being self employed" he thought, his brain was almost dead of boredom when he arrived to the spot he had parked the shuttle at. There were people there, unsavory brutes pounding on the door, trying to get in and steal something "what the f*ck are you doing?!?" and he pulled out his knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

Just as Etrius yelled and pulled out his knife, they all fell down on their front or back. They struggled to find the cause of the incident and found that they all had white detailess tree branches tied around their legs. Then from somewhere afar, Xinorrie jumped down from a buidling. "Food is here!" he yelled cheerfully as his tree branches threatened to kill them by strangulation. Then he spotted Etrius and smiled. "Oh hey! What are you doing here?" he asked him casually as if nothing was wrong with him with the scene behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am

Etrius stared at the scene unfolding before his eyes. Xinorrie had apparently apeared atop a building and had started strangulating the thugs with his power, he had then proceded to jump off the building and say hi like nothing was going on. however, Etrius was not like most people who would stop and stare with their jaws on the ground, his reaction was to pocket his knife and walk over to Xinorrie and greet him with equal enthusiasm. "that is so cool" he said waving at the men writhing on the ground "how come your here? im just here cause theres no place to get a good beer anywhere at these hours" he then promptly gestured at the scene again "you gonna kill those guys or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Xinorrie was a bit surprised to get the reaction that Etrius gave. Most humans would counter in fear, or let their jaw fall to the ground. He liked him. Someone who didn't fear him and his powers. Maybe that was because he doesn't know him very well, but oh well. "Thanks for the compliment," he said with a smile. Then when he was asked about the thieves, Xinorrie shrugged. Then he said. "Drain." The roots stopped their strangling and slightly released their hold on the thieves. Then, the tip of each branch pierced their neck and began to steal life energy. To reduce the amount of pain, he did it quickly, reducing the thieves to dried carcasses within seconds. "Kill is the best option," he said. "Best for me, anyways," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 am

Sam was negotiating prices with the cashier when he received a notification from the ship, he had his glasses project the signal onto the lens.

"warning, incoming planet wide transmition, sector echo 98076 sierra 68539 november 98670"
"on screen"
"yes sir"
"oh damn" said Sam in a low voice "this might not end well, first contact almost never ends well"

he thought for a while and decided that it would be best to notify someone and then get off this planet as soon as possible. he pressed a button on his cell phone that he and Etrius always carried around.

"come on, pick up already" he was feeling very jittery

(wow, this post fails)

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 am

Xinorrie looked at Etrius and the pocket that was vibrating. "Do you keep some kind of vibrating pet?" he asked him, leaning in to look at closer. "Or is it some kind of comm device?" he asked.

(This post faild more!)
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 am

Etrius pulled out his cell phone, showed it to xinorrie, then stared at the call number and flipped it open. the phone was on speaker so he he held it out so xinorrie could hear.

"Etrius!!" said Sams voice from the phone
"yah"
"get onto the shuttle and download the audio from the planet wide transmition, new species in the universe i guess"
"first contact nervousness? wait ... how did you know i was near the shuttle?"
"theres absolutely zero good places to get a beer cause its working hours and your phone has a GPS, its not that hard" at this, etrius turned the phone over and peeled off a clear film from the back.
"you suck, stop bugging my stuff will ya"
"well, what else do i do with a clear plastic film tracking device?"
"i dont know, just dont stick it on any of my stuff"
"anyway, i need you to get the ship ready for flight, i already purchased a cool fighter"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am

As the brothers talked with their cell phone, Xinorrie was already waiting inside the shuttle. Those ... aliens that he killed and absorbed... they tasted like crap his roots. They must have been eating junk food all their life! HE sighed. Eating such a junk food was not good for his health, the junk food being the people eating junk food. He turned the Etrius. "Umm... I ugess the buisness here is done. Let's get out of here before someone comes and finds this.." he gestured to the bodies. "And what was it about first contact? New aliens? " he asked. Then he suddenly got off the shuttle. "Know what, I guess I'm going back to Sigma," he said to him nad then quickly ran away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

(i'm so sorry man, life got in the way)

Back on board the ship, the O'Neil twins lifted the ship from the planet's atmosphere, the new guy was gone and he took the 4000 credits but that was his to use anyway. they sat on the bridge and all three (the twins and the computer) were plotting their next course of action.

"alright, we need to decide what to do, we can't just sit here and wait for the feds to put two and two together, were do you suggest we go now?" asked Sam as he sat staring out the window. Was rotating in his seat, facing Sam and the computer interface.

"well, we need someplace to go, we have the nutrients, the ship and the U-235 i would say we find someplace to run some checks on the reactor and try out the new ship's weapons and calibrate the zero" suggested Etrius as he slouched with his eyes half closed.

"well, if we are going to do that then we should find a planet to run the tests, weapon signatures from deep space is a bit ominous and the scrambler needs to load another algorithm before we use it again"

"sir" said the computer "i have run through possibilities and narrowed it down to either Weavon or the fandors, both are isolated but they have a large enough population to hide the energy signatures"

"yeah, how about those two" asked Etrius "your the boss, where do we go"

Sam thought it over a bit, and ran the possibilities in his head. weavon would be a good place, it was isolated, a prison planet and the place were anyone might drop a weapon that they did not want, it would not be surprising if one of them went off. on the other hand, it would be the perfect place to get jumped by HTU and have to cut their way out, besides, there was ore shipments going too and from the area all the time.

"alright" he said "we go to the fandors, less traffic and i need some green. computer"
"yes?"
"set a course for the fandor system, we are going to see if we can test the new fighter's capabilities"
"affirmative, course set, prepare for jump ... exiting the planets gravity well in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ..."

[warp out}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

(i'm so sorry man, life got in the way)

Back on board the ship, the O'Neil twins lifted the ship from the planet's atmosphere, the new guy was gone and he took the 4000 credits but that was his to use anyway. they sat on the bridge and all three (the twins and the computer) were plotting their next course of action.

"alright, we need to decide what to do, we can't just sit here and wait for the feds to put two and two together, were do you suggest we go now?" asked Sam as he sat staring out the window. Was rotating in his seat, facing Sam and the computer interface.

"well, we need someplace to go, we have the nutrients, the ship and the U-235 i would say we find someplace to run some checks on the reactor and try out the new ship's weapons and calibrate the zero" suggested Etrius as he slouched with his eyes half closed.

"well, if we are going to do that then we should find a planet to run the tests, weapon signatures from deep space is a bit ominous and the scrambler needs to load another algorithm before we use it again"

"sir" said the computer "i have run through possibilities and narrowed it down to either Weavon or the fandors, both are isolated but they have a large enough population to hide the energy signatures"

"yeah, how about those two" asked Etrius "your the boss, where do we go"

Sam thought it over a bit, and ran the possibilities in his head. weavon would be a good place, it was isolated, a prison planet and the place were anyone might drop a weapon that they did not want, it would not be surprising if one of them went off. on the other hand, it would be the perfect place to get jumped by HTU and have to cut their way out, besides, there was ore shipments going too and from the area all the time.

"alright" he said "we go to the fandors, less traffic and i need some green. computer"
"yes?"
"set a course for the fandor system, we are going to see if we can test the new fighter's capabilities"
"affirmative, course set, prepare for jump ... exiting the planets gravity well in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ..."

[warp out}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Event Note: DUH... you will hear a broadcast from fandor 2 indicating a disaster of epic proportions. Carnesaurs are on the rampage on that planet. Could prove useful for your forces to investigate these carnoids, and possibly capture one of them.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm

OOC: i already wrote that they encountered an anomaly while during the hyper-jump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

ooc: k.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

OOC: You're doing it again, Orin. Manipulating other characters to get them to do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

ooc: Just stating what he was theoreticly planning in the first place. I didnt force this time, he said he may be going there. But enough said...

{plz delete the posts up to Note - ??}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?   

Back to top Go down

Wait, why are we shopping for nukes again?!?
Page 1 of 1