SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long Empty
PostSubject: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:07 am

Name: Hitomi Boiyal
Species: Teroare
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: Aug. 19th
Appearance: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long Hitmoi10
Personality:
Hitomi is a rather aggressive girl. She puts people down, makes them angry, and feels fine about it, blaming them for ticking her off. When a fight starts, she never gives up until either she or her opponent is down. And she hates insects. She will punch, throw, and do anything to get them away from her. But from time to time, she gets shy. Don't ask her why, you'll get a broken nose.
History:
Hitomi was a natural Teroare born Teroare. She had a family of five, including herself.
Born into a financially, socially and economically healthy middle class family, she led a normal life under the wings of her parents. That was until UWUC declared war on the Teroares. Her family broke into pieces because of that war. And when she was 16 years old, her mother -her father had died during a battle- sent her away on a refugee ship. She landed on New Exford and worked for the RAVENtech until she built enough of a money to start her career as a courier/merchant.
Other:
Hitomi has a good sense of fighting, sports, and drawing. She knows some things about stocks, stock broking, and financial management on large scales.

Last edited by Misaka on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Adailia resurrected? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Who's that?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm

No one you need to worry about. XD

And approvled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Umm, Deus, see that there is a WIP on her topic
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Yeah. I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Edited History!
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long   Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long Empty

Back to top Go down

Another human(oid). Using wikia takes long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Aliens-
Jump to: