SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk Empty
PostSubject: The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk   The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Name:Volk
Species:Vodna
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Date Of Birth:Dec 10
Appearance:The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk Vodna10
Description:He has blue skin with tribal markings on his face.He is about the height of 6,2 and his weight would be 240 pounds.
Personality:He is a strong and calm leader who does whats best for his clan.He always likes to have info on the enemy and fights with his clan.He strikes first and never backs down from a fight that involves his pride.
History:He is one of the warriors of the vodna clan.He is strong and skillful that makes him one of the strongest of the clan.He lived on the planet of weavon since his youth and soon rised to take over the clan from his father.He is doing assignments from the mother to earn money for the clan as well as trying to impress the sisters to find his mate to make an heir.
Other: Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk   The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Approved. :3
Back to top Go down

The Vodna clan tribal Warrior:Volk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Aliens-
Jump to: