SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The revolution finally awakens.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The revolution finally awakens. Empty
PostSubject: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 pm

After the auction, it was clear that the main officials were not to be trusted. They couldnt care less about his help. But he was to be blamed as well, giving ultimatums. Neil could see that the official would only see his power as dangerous and abusive... especially due to his actions. Further, it was clear that they would never reveal the suspicious reasons for enslaving his own kind. Thus... there was only one choice.

With all the conflicts involving the area, he needed information why there was so many, and somehow, plot against the old government. But he was merely a one-man army, with some notable influence if he played his cards right. Further, he had noticed a large insect being near his base one day, one that seemed to be very illusive... but observing him. It seemed like a good idea to find that creature, and possibly interact with it - without force.

Neil was back in his base... thinking about that and other things. But he needed to re-train himself. Deciding to re-invent things, he began by working on re-developing ammo clips for his rifle.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 am

OOC: Neil hasn't been approved yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

--- Now approved... ---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Neil felt that he had been tracked by experts. It seemed that there were a few forces that may be watching him. Attempting a gamble, he said: "I know you are following me, no doubt to keep an eye on my actions. Considering that, if you are opposing the person I think you are, you may as well come forth now." Neil said, using his power.

A simple soldier, confused, came foreward. "Dang... how did you do that?" The soldier said.

Neil: "Its called leadership. But I will not explain more to you. Your from that 'psychic' guy, aren't you? Well... tell him that I am willing to train his forces at no cost. All I want in return is to blast the head of that treasonous bird guy."

Soldier: "Yes, I was sent from him. But my orders are strict. Will you listen to his orders?"

Neil: "I will only listen to the top person in charge in that matter, and nobody else. I expect no less than that, seeing my capabiliites."

Soldier: "He is the top leader. Very well, but know that there is a revolution going on in this planet. Now, shall we lead you to the base?"

Neil nodded. They were heading to him - all too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:15 pm

His shockers talked with Neil like thier leader asked, and kept thier weapons on the safety but still had thier guard up."We are highly trained already, but if you want you can tell him yourself"They lead him to thier ship, and kept him in the back room."The windows will be covered to hide the area of our base and we will be thier in a few minutes, is there anything you would like to know"The ship had taken off, and they kept thier eyes on the man thier leader sent them to track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

"No... there is little I need to know." Neil said, politely. But at least now he had a means to show his vengenance on the traitor that had betrayed him in that matter. Not only did he slink away from him in the auction, he didnt even be reasonable with his demands. That was unforgivable to neil. So, neil waited patiently to arrive at the base. No doubt, it would be quick. In the meantime, while he drove there, he retrained himself. Nothing special, just scouting. It would be highly likley he would have fully learned it by the time he reached the area.

But as he drove there... he said something that only he would hear: "I hereby order myself never to be influenced by any hostile actions!"

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm

The ship went quickly to the capital and after a few minutes the ship landed on top of the roof platform.They turned off the ship, and opened the door leading to the base.They lead the guy to the elevator on the roof, and used it to go to the underground base.As soon as they got to the floor, the door opened up to show thousands of people making deals for weapons,drugs, and tech."welcome to the underground, now follow us to our leader he is waiting.They took him downstairs to the lab where there leader worked on thier tech and weapons.They lead him in the room and then left the man with thier leader as they locked the door.The masked guy turned around and looked at the man."Welcome back Mister Neil,what do you need from me"He said in a calm voice as he was fixing some tech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm

It was a dangerous lineup. Neil's forcing power with his mind based assetts would be quite a dangerous pair up. Not only would it guarantee potentially better justice... the forces involved could easily be manipulated into doing their bidding. "Nothing much... you know why I am here. But there is one action I always offer involving my power, a choice. I am offering that I just ordered both of us that we can trust eachother no matter what until the situation is over. Do you accept? But it has to be a guarantee or you will refuse." Neil knew this would be a very devious deal. It would definitely prove very useful in the long run, and save both of them quite a bit of hassle. Other than that, it didnt matter what he did for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 pm

He read his mind easily, and knew everything he wanted.He smiled behind his mask as he talked calmly."Yes I know why you are here, and it's simple logic but the only question is do you think I am human or a alien?"He then finished his work and put it in his jacket inside pocket as he stood up."As for your deal I know your power, but deals can be easily broken"He then walked up to him, and put his hand up to shake Neil's hand."I have only one request which is I want that girl that the bird took with him as for the bird, you can do what you like to him also you will join my army as a officer"He said with a calm voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Neil accepted the shake. "I dont need to worry about the girl yet. Besides... I am a stranger in these parts so far. So, agreed." Neil said, then made an educated guess. "As for your question, I have no records of a psionic race, so... I would assume you are a human." Neil said, then commented: "By the way, if you looked a little deeper into my mind, you would know that there may be another ally right on this planet. I thought I saw an insect species." Neil commented, knowing that any help could really turn the tides in their favor.

It was clear that the kydextrians would be caught on deciding whether they would join the rebellion or the old government on this planet. However, with Neil's knowledge, it was highly likely that they would side on the rebellious side of the forces, especially due to that kind of betrayal.

Neil said: "So... what now? Also, could I please at least know your name? It simply wouldnt be right in my mind to go without that.. especially considering the situation." Neil said, using only 40% of his will. He didnt really need his name, but it made sense. "Also, thats the tricky thing about deals involving my power. Either way, it would be true to your nature and actions. So... its a guarantee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 pm

He looked into his mind, and found all the info that he needed.He then went around the room to pick up a key card, and phone."Please stop training to use your power on me,I'm have a much stronger mind then you"He then handed him the key card and the phone."You can go meet your new squad in the underground training area while I work on finding that bird guy, as for the insect species there are some but they are still choicing a side"He went back to his seat as he worked on another project for his soldiers."My name is Neon but I was given that name when I came here, and yes I am a human just like you but don't tell anyone about that"He pressed a button on the desk that opened up the door and brought up a elevator."That will lead you to the training ground, and I'ii call you when I find where they are"He waved good-bye to Neil and went back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Neil said: "Don't worry, I will not. Infact, to ensure my survival, I am ordering myself not to say that without your explicit permission." Neil said, picking up the supplies. Then he went to the training complex to begin teaching newcomers the basics of combat.

As neil approached the training area, he said: "I am Neil Anderson, and your new trainer. From here out, I will be teaching you everything you need to know about your assigned roles within this base or on the field. I warn you that this training is extremely demanding, but is the best you will ever be able to recive - guaranteed. Now, lets begin with the firing range."

It would not take too long, thanks to the power, to teach most squads. Within a matter of 3 days, they would know the basics. Within 20 days they would be experts in a single field. In the meantime, he would teach himself everything that he was teaching them, along with piloting, diplomacy, scientology, and first aide for himself.

Directed Post(Your scouts had have heard word from the kydextrians): https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net/t489-dawn-of-the-reitous-kydextrians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:11 pm

They all listened to thier new squad leader, and got all there guns ready.They all shot thier guns at the targets with many hitting there targets but as well as missing.They kept it up and kept firing, and reloading.One of the men came out of the group to greet thier new squad leader."Hello officer Neil welcome to squad N, and we are best at combat"He said as he reloaded his gun."If there anything you need just ask"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Word had come in that a new species had emerged... and could potentially be on their side! This event was seemingly ordained in that matter, but neil had doubts. They would need some way to help justify any requests, and leadership could effectively enact justice.

Neil: "I better come. Since I was the one to first meet them, it makes sense. Besides, my leadership could prove to be a more solid anchor in terms of diplomacy in that matter. You may be able to force them in their mind, but... I can guarantee their loyalty and trust thru leadership. So... I will join you, ok?"

"Its ok," Neil said to the forces as well, "This will not take long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Listening, neil nodded. "Now move it. We have little time, and much to learn. You heard him. By the time I am done with you, you will be REAL men." Neil said, continuing the usual training process, deciding to continue the firing practice, coaching them quite effectively.

Back at the kydextrian base:

Kumeridas noticed the guards approach, and help them with the techs, supplies, and defenses. By the time it would be done, they would have quality radar, communications, and just about anything else as well. Their defenses would be simply amazing in tech level, infact. Soon, their scholars, along with the allied forces, would realize just how intelligent they really are, and would be simply amazed at their capabilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

The training was going great for the recruits, and the soldiers were on jobs.They were improving on the range as Neil told them what to do.He then got a phone call that had some info he needed, and then closed the phone.He then called orin to give the info to him as well"Hey Neil my squad found the people, but there is another group and may lead to a gun fight" He said as he started to grab another weapon from the wall."Do you and your squad want some training in real combat, its your choice"He sat down to modify the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:51 pm

"Hmm... nothing saying I cannot use the teaming power of leadership. This would be the perfect test for my group bonus capabilities." Neil said, aimiably. It was indeed a perfect opportunity to prove just how versatille the leadership power was in the first place. Definitely a whole lot better than just practicing in a training ground. Considerably so knowing leadership.

Neil was already more than ready. Further, this one situation, if it came to a battle, would clearly maximize their basic training in a heartbeat. Just a few battles would make them rather proficient in the first place, saving considerable time and effort. It was an win-win opportunity.

Kydextrians:

Work was surprisingly fast and easy. Kydextrians were uprooting trees and cutting them in a heartbeat. Soon, they would be more than ready to develop the primary perimeter, giving them good basic defenses, along with protecting the intended base that would be made above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

He pulled out a phone from his pocket and called the Kydextrains people.His runners who were gaurding them, and answer the phone."Runner get this phone to the kydextrain leader"The runner found the leader, and gave the phone to him."Good there is something you can help me with, and this will involve you going to the capital with a few of your people"He said calmly throught the phone with a freindly voice."Do you know the princess named Jinx,well with your intelligent you will fit right in the higher side of the capital.We need more scouts on that side and you clearly are a good choice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

It was a nice opportunity. The kydextrians, while having no leader, had Kumeridas for most such actions. It was a republic already, after all. Replying to the leader, they said: "Wise words coming from such a leader. You know what I mean. By the way, we have made a breakthrough in electronics. The only problem is getting the supplies to develop the tech. We need... silica, plastics, and copper if its to be made. Its some form of 'electronic textbook', as we call it.

As for scouting the other one, that could be risky. But we will trust you can arrange some opportunity. Just tell us when you have the arrangements, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:17 pm

He smiled from the other end of the phone."I will sent the resources to you in a few minutes is that quick enough for you"Then type in some info into a computer quickly"The arrangements have been made already as we have a building complex for you, and your people.You also have guards in that complex, as well as tech for you to fix, and use"he said calmly as he told his soldiers to get the shuttle ready."Will you take the assignment, like I said this is a great opportunity for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yes, I will personally do it. I am certain that the other kydextrians would be able to manage without us, knowing our dual advantages." Kumeridas said, neutrally. Thus, they began the process of preparing the electronic advant, hopefully very quickly. But it was likely to take some doing, if that. But... it was a good advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm

The shuttle had made it to Kydextrian people, and they unloaded the resources they wanted.They soon came up to the Kydextrian that was doing the assignment and took him on the shuttle.They soon took off and headed towards the rich side of the capital.After a few minutes they landed in the platform leading to the building complex."We will walk you too the building as they lead him outside."The biggest building in this side of the city is where the princess jinx lives in"They lead him to the building that was 40 storys high and gave him a phone as well as keycard."choice any floor you want,and if you need anything ask the guards"They said they left back to the shuttle, and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:44 pm

"Understood" Said Kumeridas. He was but a simple scientist, and merely wanted to be neutral, yet sorta on the reitous side. Picking a semi-remote room, he wanted a quiet, versatille room that would prove to be very flexible yet dependable. He found a great one on the east side, infact, and began adapting some new devices for the forces. The plan was to develop a lazer rifle.

The computers were made in the kydexrian fortress, and would prove to be minor based on kydexrian standards, but very useful. While they had called them notepads, they were really computers in that matter. It was just their style, but was great. With the supplies, they made 5, of which 2 were delivered back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The revolution finally awakens.   The revolution finally awakens. Empty

Back to top Go down

The revolution finally awakens.
Page 1 of 1