SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Weavon's Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Weavon's Bug Empty
PostSubject: Weavon's Bug   Weavon's Bug EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 am

Name: Roax
Home Planet: Weavon
Life Expectancy: Eighty-six days
Current Population: 456,734,001+
Appearance and Anatomy: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/305/3/6/Alien_Centipede_by_raoxcrew.jpg

Roax are made up of very little substance. They most organs and, in fact, do not posses a brain, but do operate as if they had brain function. The only organ found in the body is a stomach surrounded by wastes from digestion. The body of the Roax grows infinitely. New sections of their bodies are created from waste of their eaten meals. The longest Roax ever recorded was forty-eight feet in length.

The centipede-like creatures are made up from parasite-like bacteria. When a Roax dies the bacteria made from decay form together to make working system much like a brain. The full body is formed from nutrition gathered from the dead Roax it spawned from.

Culture: Roax make their homes underground in burrows where they keep old, half-eaten food and other collected items. Roax don't sleep, and live alone. Whenever they do cross paths, its always a fight for death. If one is longer than the other, however, it takes instant dominance and the shorter Roax submits itself to be killed without a fight.

Abilities: Roax can cut off sections of their body when they need to escape.

History: (A basic background of any major events that have happened on your planet in recent years, just so the members can know more about your race and how they interact with others.)

Random Fact: Despite the fact that mating is nonexistent, there are male and female counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Weavon's Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weavon's Bug   Weavon's Bug EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Weavon's Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Species Registration :: Approved Species-
Jump to: