SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Steppin' Right Along

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Steppin' Right Along Empty
PostSubject: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

This Bobario fellow didn't seem to be so bad. He had smiled at her, in a way not at all like the Wormholemace had on Weavon. There she went, thinking about it again. Following him, she soon ended up in the door of a grand house. So is this where she would be staying? It looked nice with it's walkways and pillars. Very classical, and a little bit earthlike. As he opened the door, she noticed the decor. It wasn't that unusual really, but it was the most luxurious looking home she's ever been in. Bobario led her down a hall and to a room. From the room sounded a voice, seemingly belonging to a young man. The door opened and she found that it did. A young Ilet man by the looks of it. She marveled at his large round ears before noticing his large sum of books. Books, wonderful books! She looked at then with awe, as if she'd just seen a long lost friend. Turning to him once again, she realized that he too had smiled at her and even welcomed her. "Thank you," she replied. Although she tried she couldn't quite smile back at him. Curiousity getting the better of her, she dared ask a question. "Are you... a politician?"

ooc: I 'pologize...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 pm

"Politician?" Amos said, smiling to himself. Oh, he wished. "No, I'm not, sadly. I'm just the secretary of one." The papers stacked on his desk were not at all addressed to him, but his employer had asked him to look through all of them before sending them over, simply because people tended to send him unimportant things. However, Amos liked to look at all of them, even the ones that were for a politician's eyes only. He needed to know what was going on, though most of it didn't concern his cause.

He eyes, Dostaria for a moment. What were they going to do with her now? They'd have to find quarters for her and he didn't know how to take care of a human. It was like buying a pet you didn't know how to take care of. Except... He didn't buy it--Her? Maybe they were backwards. At least they'd have another hand around the house. Assuming Dostaria... Was competent enough for that. He tilted his head a small bit as things began to occur to him.

"Uhm..." he paused, not sure how to word his question to Dostaria without being the least bit offensive. "You know how to use a..." Hm. "You know how to use a toilet, correct?" Ugh, hopefully. He didn't think he could bare walking into his home and seeing feces decorate his hallways.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 pm

So her new master was a secretary. That sounded... all right. Someone who filled out paperwork all day was much less likely to brutalize her she supposed. She watched as he tilted his head, making his large ears seem offset. "Yes!" she replied, blushing. Oh course she knew how to use a toilet! What was she? A new puppy?! In a way, yes. But still, that was like a dog asking another dog if it were potty trained. She'd went from a human to a slave to a dog. huh. She was sure Amos would take offense to her close comparison of herself and him. They weren't so different though, humans and Ilets, as much as the proud people didn't want to admit it. She stood there in silence for a moment, her indignity fading away as the awkwardness in the air grew. Staring at her feet, just now noticing her lack of proper clothing, she blushed once again.

ooc: baby post. c:
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Amos sighed in relief. Thank the gods. A thought rang in his head as Dostaria examined her clothes. She looked drab, fitted in clothes that he didn't like very much. There were better ones out there and he'd fit her in them. His eyes traveled over to Bobario who stood politely, waiting for the yes or no on this new human.

"She needs a bath," he told his assistant, eyes going back on Dostaria, "and a new set of clothes." A smile brightened on Bobario's face, taking this as an acceptance of her living in the house.

"Should I get the maid to run a bath?" Amos waved his hand, shaking his head at the idea.

"No, she's already too busy. Get the tailor to fit her and send someone out to get her new clothes. I can run the bath."

"But aren't you busy!?" The eyes of both men went to the tall stack of papers of unfinished papers and together files scattered about.

"The bath won't take too long," he said, happy to be riddled of his work for the time being. "Now off you go," he said to Bobario, waving his hand again. Bobario made a small bow and left from the room. Amos waved his tail from left to right, thinking for a minute one hwat she would need. Well, she had hair, but could she use the same things they did on their planet? He couldn't say for sure. Well, he'd see then... Wouldn't he? The best way to learn was by trial and error. He smiled down at Dos, hardly sure how to go about this. "How do you like your water?" He asked her, going to the door and letting himself out of the room. He held the door open behind him, waiting for her to come through mostly because he didn't know if she could operate a doorknob rather than politeness.

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Amos didn't seem to notice the slightly aggravated tone in her voice, which was a good thing. She didn't need to get on his bad side, even if he wouldn't abuse her. This man, Amos, seemed on the surface to be good for lack of a better word, but there was always more to New clothes and bath, great! She wasn't really dirty, but the Gertragian humidity had left her feeling a little sweaty. She gazed up at him as he said he'd run her bath. Dostaria would rather have the maid do it, but it didn't matter much. She didn't get that sort of vibe from Amos anyway, besides, he probably just meant he'd show her how to work the faucets then leave rather than give her her actual bath. He had better things to do, didn't he?

She stepped through the door with her new master, eyes darting about his magnificent home. It reminded her of a bit of the castle she used to live in, with it's size, but this didn't have bare stone walls and floors like her old home did. This place was also warmer, and not falling apart, it also seemed to lack the feeling of despair that permeated the walls of her old home. This place, in short, was nice. But still... She couldn't stay here forever. Despite her favorable conditions she was still very much in captivity, and the longer she stayed the more she risked seeing Amos' bad side if he possessed one. "Oh," she blurted, caught off guard by his question, "Hot," she responded a little dumbly. It had been forever since she'd taken a real bath, for the last few months she'd simply been hosed down.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Amos closed the door behind them. Hot. Warm-hot or scalding hot? Mm... Maybe the second one. The sound of their footsteps echoed around the quite house as they traveled. The house was empty in every place they tread, except one where the maid, Miaka, sorted through the books for this job or another. Amos entered the bathroom after not-too-long. The marble floors and walls were browner shade than the rest of the house, accenting the gold faucet and handles. The handles were in an off curled shape, pedaling out in a way that made them look like the most exotic of flowers. After pulling a combination of the golden pedals the water flowed from the faucet, filling up the tub with a dull roar.

A fresh aroma began to fill the bathroom, much like the forest after rain or something similar. Amos looked back at Dos, looking her over for a second and then nodded to himself, going to the nicely carved cupboards. He looked through them briefly before picking out a combination of shampoos and gels. Behind him footsteps clicked inside. Looking back, eh saw it was the tailor.

"Who am I fitting today?" The Ilet said with a small bow. Amos only flicked his long tail towards Dos, too busy with which products to pick to say this and that. "Good good," the tailor said, pulling out an odd measuring instrument. "Now take off you clothes," he told Dos with a small smile. "It makes fitting easier."
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 am

Not surprisingly the bathroom was just as exquisite as the rest of the house. Dostaria liked the forest-y touches around the room, it matched the rest of the planet so well. She let her eyes travel around the room, taking in the smell as she went. Gazing at the steam rolling off of the water, she wished she would have been a little more specific about it's temperature. She would just have to bear it, she thought with an inward sigh. It was her own fault that she wasn't specific enough, and she didn't want to look whiny or needy. Besides, maybe she could use her power to siphon some of the heat away, if she could even still use her power. She knew she couldn't make beams of energy like she had right now, but maybe she was still able to manipulate heat.

Blushing, she slowly took off the tattered clothes that covered her body. She reminded herself that this wasn't like Weavon, and that she really didn't have any reason so blush like she was. But it didn't stop her from doing so. Dostaria stood facing the Ilet, suddenly finding the marble floor the most interesting thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"Good, good," the tailor murmured, using his odd measurement tool to find Dostaria's size. He wrapped the tape measure-like instrument around her, pinching it closed at the end. Purple numbers lit up on the blank sheet, showing the number of measurement. The horned Ilet grinned, nodded, and then recorded it in a notepad. He repeated this process several times for the rest of Dos, taking a length and width for just about every part of her body, being as precise as needed. He finished quickly, writing down all he needed and assuring the clothes would be delivered soon. He left just as Amos stopped the water in the tub.

Filled to a good height and steaming nicely, the water looked inviting. By the tub he'd laid out all of the shampoos and such of choice neatly where the could be gotten easily. He tested the water with a finger, pulling it out quick when the heat of the water stung him. Dostaria was a weird one for wanting to get in this... He flicked the little drops of water off his hands and turned his head to the girl.

"C'mon, Dostaria, your water is ready."
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Dostaria continued to look at the floor, until she caught a glance of the tailor's measuring tool. It was really pretty interesting for a fancy measuring tape, and it made the his work a lot faster. She'd almost completely forgotten about her nudity by the time he was done. Before long he was done and on his way, leaving her and Amos alone.

She walked over to the tub when he called her name, trying her best to keep the redness out of her cheeks. The bottles before her looked like shampoo and various soaps, but she couldn't be sure. Dos imagined that they were like some of the things people used to use on earth. With a glance at Amos she dipped a toe into the scalding hot water, keeping down the yelp in her throat. Hot, hot, hot! She screamed in her mind, knowing full well that it would do no good. Pushing the pain to the back of her mind, she climbed into the tub and sat with her legs out in front of her. Steam rose up around her, making her seem a little more alone. She wished she were alone. Was Amos afraid that she drown herself? Or that she didn't know how to operate a bottle? Maybe... No, he wasn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Amos eyed Dostaria, wondering if it would be wise to leave her alone. He didn't know how smart she was. She could just sit there like a potato and wait, or fall asleep under the water or get the soap in her eyes and go blind. A lot of things could happen and how would she know what was what? She'd probably never seen cleaning products in her life. He thought to just see her try, but then remembered that his money on the line.

Deciding, he explained to her all the little products there. The basic shampoo, the conditioner, the quick-dry, the disinfectant, the body wash, the hand wash, the scrubs made to get in every nook and cranny, the protectant, the repellent.... There were a lot of things needed in the everyday shower business of a Gertragian. At the end of his explanation he gave her a short version of what she needed just in case she got overwhelmed or didn't want to try something too soon. The shampoo, the body wash, and the repellent were all necessary. The repellent being the most important. If anything, wear it. It was illegal on the planet not to supply someone with some if they needed more. And with that needed warning not to get any of it in her eyes, but not explaining why as to not make her nervous (the soaps could cause all kinds of problems), and also saying not to eat anything of drink the water and this and that, he left the bathroom so she could experiment for herself, but kept the maid on guard just in case she ran into problems.

Amos sighed. Back to his work, or better yet, get an instruction manual on a human. He had no idea how to take care of one. He was summoned to the front by a knock on the door, which he answered himself, to find the tailor with the new clothing. Thanking and taking and paying, Amos gave the clothes to the maid to supply to Dostaria after she finished.

He'd find the manual later... He had a lot of work to do...

OOC: Sorry you had to wait so long for this fail, Kwar. XI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steppin' Right Along   Steppin' Right Along Empty

Back to top Go down

Steppin' Right Along
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: