SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The strength of the royal gaurd

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The strength of the royal gaurd Empty
PostSubject: The strength of the royal gaurd   The strength of the royal gaurd EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Draco was a uncover cop for the rebellion, and wanted to join the royal gaurd for the family.He went a year as a guard for the higher up side of the city.He even took down his own people just to keep his cover.He soon came up to palace and was amazed at it's beauty.He was wearing his mask, and cloak to hide his ears,tail, and sword.He came up to the gate and pressed the button for the intercom."Hello my name is draco and I would like to speak to the leader of the royal gaurd"He said as he waited outside.
Back to top Go down

The strength of the royal gaurd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strength of the royal gaurd   The strength of the royal gaurd EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

You noticed 2 kydextrians there as well, one of them being kumeridas. They were delivering some rather incredible loads to the kitchens of the building. Kumeridas knew better than to show attraction to the person requesting permission to enter. However, he was there to also spy as well, namely on the techs they were developing. However, they knew just how powerful the kydextrians were in the first place. Kumeridas nodded, then said: "Shh... I am with you. Meet me later in the labs and I will tell you just how pathetic their tech level is compared to our potentials already." Kumeridas said, knowing that another agent had arranged his position into the building here.
Back to top Go down

The strength of the royal gaurd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: