SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

I will not miss this place.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I will not miss this place. Empty
PostSubject: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Until you realise how horribly common freeform is in the first place, and change that bind, there is no way I will be playing on this site.

Its been YEARS since I saw any advancement in imagination in this matter. You may claim freeform has more creativity, but where's the originality in freeform? Just differing plots in the first place. There is no creativity in just having a different plot... zero where I stand. Maybe some with the character creation... but freeform itself is by far too old hat nowadays...

I will not argue this. Email me when you finally realize just how unoriginal freeform is in the first place and finally end that madness... End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

BYE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I stand corrected. I WILL miss this site. I WILL NOT miss you.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

... I thought you said you weren't coming back? :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

I can never get myself to leave in the first place...

No matter how bad it becomes. Besides, I dont hate you for such decisions.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Don't make a leaving thread if you're not going to leave, Orin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Eh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I am leaving... but I just CANNOT. its not in me. The only way is that I would get banned.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Well have fun staying then, Orin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Ok... I will quit with the poll. If that doesnt convince you to accept so be it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE BANNED SO BAD!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Because of how this site is not original to me, but is by far too good for me to leave. Basicly, I DESPISE myself for not being able to leave.

Just look in chat, and decide whether I am banned by it or not. Its controversial enough.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

One aspect of the site, such as being freeform, does not make it unoriginal...

And if its unoriginal and good, why don't you just stay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm

You dont get it. Freeform DOES make it unoriginal. Dont tell me I dont know, as I have looked everywhere I know. I haven't seen a good stat based rp in eons, because they dont care.

They wont even accept a stat system that would keep the posting just as potent if not more so, let limit how stong players are in the first place. But I will not argue that idea on this post further.

Just know that by far too many sites utilize freeform that are successfull in the first place.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

... You're such a hipster. XD

"Freeform sites are so mainstream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:15 pm

By far too true... but at least this kind of stat system I posted would keep us rping just as good, while denying further abuse.

Sigh... "The customer is always right"......

Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

If the customer puts a gun to your head and says, "Give me all your money." Is he right!? ... Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

The customer is always right...

Who told you that BS? :I
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 am

I thought this was a leaving thread. This might as well be in the chat section if you're not going to go. You can talk the talk, Orin. :I

Okay, anyways...

Rook, I must say your avvie is really creeping me out. XD
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Your sig creeps me out. SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!? :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 pm

PJ... you dont understand what I mean by customer. Right now... thats acting as with the 'person'... and not all people are right. As I said... a customer represents those who keep this place alive.

The difference is that you ACT as the person, but the majority of those on a place are the customers.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

eh ... if you want stats or something than it does not really work for an RP that deals with individuals, that makes it just complicated.

try this http://warringfronts.forumotion.com/
its a nation based RPG where number are essential, you'll feel right at home

PS: this really should be in the chat section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Just ban him if he wants to be banned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I would close this... its done....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will not miss this place.   I will not miss this place. Empty

Back to top Go down

I will not miss this place.
Page 1 of 1