SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

It Is What It Is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

It Is What It Is... Empty
PostSubject: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Amos sat in the kitchen, papers in his hands and scribbling something his work down on them. His mind worked and raced, trying to figure out how this and that would go. It was a hard-working task, even if it didn't require much physical work. He felt exhausted, like his brain had grown legs and run six marathons back to back. There was one element missing, but what was it? Naito, perhaps? He didn't know how he could use him yet. He would eventually, however.

The house was quiet as the maids worked and the doorman went about his duties elsewhere. He'd been awake since the early hours of the morning and it was almost time for breakfast. He didn't feel hungry. However the time would come and the cook would come in and shoo him out so they could have their "privacy" and the smell of the food would waft out and tempt him away from his work, which he couldn't leave. Working day in and day out, Amos wanted a distraction needed a distraction, but there was nothing to take him away from it all, not at the moment. If he stopped now who knew when he was going to pick it back up? It wasn't his favorite hobby.

Amos sighed, reading the words over and over again, engraving it in his mind so he knew exactly what it was bringing him into.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm

It had been a few weeks since she'd first starting living at Amos' estate. So far it hadn't been bad at all. She was fed well, allowed to sleep, and was kept busy with chores. Life wasn't so bad. Dostaria had almost forgotten about her lack of freedom, as it didn't seem like she were a slave or a pet. She really didn't see Amos all that much, and it had been explained to her that he was a very busy man and was not to be bothered.

Today Dostaria had woken up early, like she always did. She'd taken a shower and gotten dressed in her specially tailored clothes like usual. As had been the custom she went to find one of the maids every morning and see what her daily chores would be. Careful not to wake anyone up, she scurried towards the hallway leading towards the kitchen. Breakfast smelled good, she noted hungrily. Just as she was about the round the corner into Amos' vast kitchen, she collided with the large heavyset body of one of the more senior maids. The maid, who was doing her best to hustle, sent Dos flying into a large stone vase. "Ugh..." Dos mumbled as she rubbed her throbbing head where it had collided with the hard stone. It took her a moment to realize that the vase was in pieces on the floor, and that the maid was no where to be seen.

"Oh no," she whispered as she looked at the state of what was probably a very expensive item. Amos wouldn't be very happy.

ooc: No muse. D:
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Naito jolted awake, his tail bristling out to twice it's size from shock. He sat upright. What had crashed? He got up, sensing it was dawn. The air just felt a tiny bit warmer when it got light out. He'd have to get used to Gertraigia all over again...

But now he had to figure out what that noise was. He'd slept in his clothes, so he wasn't afraid of going out nude. He poked his head outside his door to see an earless and tailless Ilet scrambling over the broken pieces of a vase with a despairing expression. Then he remembered. "There are humans on Gertraigia now?" he asked softly, his blue eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Amos' head shot up, the sound of the crash ringing in his ears. He frown, already unhappy. What could it have been now? Gods in the sky, stop him if it was something expensive. He got up from his seat, setting down his papers and going to the source of the noise. Getting there, his frown deepened. It was Dostaria, sitting with a pile of broken pieces from an old vase he'd gotten when he was finishing his last years of schooling. He actually liked that vase. Liked it a lot. It had held a lot of worth to him and now it was on the ground, shattered and broken. He growled, rage in ascent.

Was she simple? Had she lost her mind when she got up this morning? What was wrong with her? Breaking his things like they were expendable, like she didn't care for it at all. Yes, the vase wasn't all the flashy, but he loved the old ancient feel to it. Now it was gone! The new design on his floor, littered there in pieces and dust! Amos snarled, fighting the urge to skin Dostaria here and now.

"Look at what you've done!" He shouted, tail up, eyes wild with fury. "Do you know how old that vase was!? It was irreplaceable! And now look at it, broken on the damned floor! You're left without anything to do for a moment in the morning and this is how you use it!? To break my things!?" Amos glared death at Dostaria, wanting her out and gone for good. Curse Bobario, bringing him thing in the first place.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"N-no, just me," Dostaria squeaked, barely hearing Naito over the echoing crashes in her head. She'd never seen the cat Ilet around the house before, perhaps he was a guest, but that's not what was on her mind. I'm so stupid, Just when things were starting to get better, when thoughts of escaping from Amos' estate weren't on her mind anymore she had to go and ruin things. Never mind it being the maid's fault, Dostaria was the one who'd ended up with shards of broken pottery littering the floor around her.

But maybe Amos wouldn't be as angry as she was expecting. Maybe the vase wasn't valuable. Perhaps there was some hope that he wouldn't skin her alive, or worse re-sell her. Nope. She had no such luck. He was as angry as she feared, and the vase was special to him.
Dostaria stood up quickly when she saw him approaching and dusted herself off. There was no use hiding what she'd done. It would be impossible anyway. Then he started yelling. Amos' voice was like a knife through the air, every word slashing into her. "I'm so sorry," she whimpered as silence came. "I- the maid- she bumped into me and..." she trailed off. He'd probably think of her as more of an animal now.

ooc: derp
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Naito blinked, relaxing. Until Amo's shouts pushed him on edge again. He cringed behind the door, staring at the scene. "A-actually..." he started to murmured after the shouting. But he didn't want to interrupt Dostaria and he looked down at the ground, unwilling to say anything further.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 pm

The maid? The maid!? The maids knew better than to knock things over like they couldn't control their own bodies! Amos' frown deepened. "So this is how you plan on getting out of it!? By blaming someone!? Well how clever, Dostaria!" Did she really think he was that stupid!? He'd been lenient with her and now she'd gotten uppity. Maybe it was time he gave her more restrictions.

His ears burned with anger and his fists clenched with it too. Over his anger he caught Naito's voice and turned his face towards him, forcing down most of his anger. "Yes, your Highness?" He said with some difficulty.

OOC: FAILONMULTIPLELEVELS!
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 am

The Ilet looked startled when he was addressed. He flattened his ears. "Uh, I saw what happened... Dostaria was right..." He struggled to pronounce the strange human's name. He only knew Xeda...
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Why wouldn't he believe her?! She was in fact trying to pin the blame on the maid, but it actually was her fault. Dostaria wasn't clumsy or dumb. She wasn't the stupid beast Amos thought she was. Her fear of her master backed down and transformed into anger, but just as she was about to retaliate Naito spoke up in her defense. As he finished speaking she looked up at Amos, feeling greatly in debt to the Ilet prince. Surely he'd believe Naito....

ooc: Started this. :B Then forgot about it until I ran out of time. SO SHORT POST YAY~
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Amos' eyes darted from Naito to Dostaria. So she was telling the truth then? He doubted Naito would lie and if he had, how could Amos deny that? He was royalty. He could do anything. Glowering down at the human, his doubts went around like a roller coaster. He raised an eyebrow, mulling over the decision.

"You're lucky you have a witness," he growled, still largely unhappy. So it was the maid then, hm? Well, she'll learn not to be so clumsy next time. "But," Amos started, his mind slowly forming solutions, "I want to be sure you know not to break anything." A grin broke across his face, deviousness radiating from the expression. "Dostaria, fetch the maid and meet me within the kitchen. You two can learn together." Turning on his heal he left to the kitchen, wondering breifly if he'd have to hire a new maid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is What It Is...   It Is What It Is... Empty

Back to top Go down

It Is What It Is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: