SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Sorry for leaving for so long!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry for leaving for so long! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for leaving for so long!   Sorry for leaving for so long! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Sorry I was gone for too long. I had a issue with cancer and couldn't get out of hospital. Well, that also meant no comp for me... Well, I'm back now! But what happened here with all the new theme?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving for so long!   Sorry for leaving for so long! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

... Dude... If you had a cancer you can take all the time you want...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving for so long!   Sorry for leaving for so long! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Welcome Back, Ring! Glad to know you like us enough to take a check! X3

The new theme, I don't know, I guess we got bored with the old one. *shrugs* And... RP wise, nothing is really changed on your end. There's something supposed to be going on with the Evoknight war and stuff like that, so maybe you can get your character into some good ol' gun fighting now that you're back. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving for so long!   Sorry for leaving for so long! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 am

That sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving for so long!   Sorry for leaving for so long! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving for so long!
Page 1 of 1