SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The planet needs some guidance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The planet needs some guidance Empty
PostSubject: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 am

Neon had just gotten back from fandors as he went into another area.He knew that this side of the little settlement had not been enlisted into his little work market but decided to expand.As his ranners were going another the settlement to set up a drug and gun trade,Neon was going around in a cloak as he searched for more people to enlist in the ROS.He needed more more fresh soldiers and something to get him outside of his lab.Of course he looked to find alot of people without food or a home,perfect recruits as he talked to them.Alot of people were begining to talk to him about some important people in the area."Thanks for the info" They started to get to spread the word around as he walked the small markets they had.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Dostaria followed the overgrown dirt road leading into town with perfect diligence. There were no landmarks between Amos' home and the market, not that she'd easily got lost though. More than anything she needed to stay on the road to stay safe. It was no news to anyone that Gertragia was in the middle of a civil war. Who should rule? Naito or Jinx? Naito was the right choice to rule over Gertragia, it was obvious. Jinx's time to rule had passed long ago when she was encapsulated in ice. There was no way she could rule over a planet she had left for so long. With clouds forming in the cerulean blue sky above her, Dos hurried to get what the maids had sent her for. She didn't really know what anything on the list looked like, but being the idealist she was she expected people to help her find things if she asked. "Jubwern fruit," she repeated to herself aloud, furrowing her brows.

ooc: YEAH! TWO DIFFERENT PLACES AT THE SAME TIME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Neon had walked over to a few places as he noticed a girl but her skin seemed like...a humans.He shock his head as he walked over to her that he heared her repeating some words.Jubwern fruit he throught as he spoke in a calm voice."Are you looking for jubwern fruit,I know where they sell some here"He said as he didn't show any type of aggression."My name is dante,I work as a courier for things"He said as his cover instead of saying his real name around here."The stand is on the next corner,it's not far let me show you"He started to walk but stopped to see if she was following him.As he started to text on his phone somethings to his ranners.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Being the idealist she was, Dostaria didn't expect any ulterior motives from the stranger. "Yes, thank you Dante, sir," she said with a smile as he led her around. "My name is Dostaria, I'm a..." she broke off, unsure what to say. "I'm a servant."
ooc: super baby sized post c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Neon knew what she was but decided to play along."Thats a beautiful name for someone like yourself,it's a shame you are a servant,who do you work for"They were walking to the place when his people,got ready.He decided to see how she would react to abit of hardship.When they turned the corner,there was a few people asking for thier protection money as he picked up the illet bt his neck."Give the money up before you get hurt"The owner of the stand was refusing as he pulled out a knife.There was six of them as there was a large crowd scared to do anything.

Neon kept himself alert as he watched her."So what do you think is going to happen to him,do you think someone should help"He asked as he smirked behind his mask and got ready for his next phrase.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

She blushed a little when he called her name beautiful. What an odd thing to say. Not certain whether she should tell the man called Dante about Amos, she continued tentatively. "Just a secretary, nothing more." As they rounded a corner, her eyes widened at the sight of the robbery taking place. Should I stop them? Yes, she should. But... there was more than one of them, she was smaller than all of them, unarmed, and she couldn't use her power. She looked up at Dante, "Yes!" She began looking around for anyone who looked like they would help, but it seems most civilians had simply fled from the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Neon just sighed as the group turned around to them. They knew who the guy was next to girl and sticked to the plan.” You looking at us, I think you will be the first victims” A member of the group, snorted to the both of them as he brought the knife to Dante's mask. He simply didn't move as he grabbed the guy's arm and twisted to the point of breaking; he then threw his body to the floor and kicked his face in to shut up the crying. The other members were mad as they brought out their knifes out to show that they were really going to kill them.

"Hey Dostaria make sure you don't hurt yourself, go for the right side” He said as he pulled out a stun rod out of under his cloak. He tossed it to her as she seemed to need it more then him. He only needed a knife as he rushed the left side which had 2 of the people who looked stronger. As for dos side which had two as well, but they were weaker then the others.

He got cut in the back with a deep wound but leg sweeped one of them as he plunged the knife into his hand. As he avoided the other guy and ducked under him. Then delivered a strong blow to his spine as he bunted over and fell to floor in pain. He rounded back as he punched the guy in the rib-cage but got tackled into the ground. He used his legs to push in off before he got to close and quacked elbowed him in the head, knocking both of them out. He turned to the guy between the middle of the fighting who was waiting for them to finish fighting the grunts first.

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm

She felt like a hero again! Doing as she was told, she headed towards the right of the group, manning her stun gun in a most expert way. Dostaria flinched as a man screamed after coming into contact with her weapon. No doubt it was painful, but he deserved it after trying to take advantage of that shopkeeper. For the first time since Caleb had walked away from her half-dead body she was happy. Maybe if she could go away with this Dante fellow...

ooc: Super rushed, I'm sorry Star. XI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:39 am

Neon would look at her as she seemed to be finished with her fight. He was impressed with her but then turned towards the leader of the bandits. He was holding a pistol as he nodded meaning the next phrase would become active. The leader was aiming at Dos and was about to fight but neon rushed to block the gun. The bullet would hit his mask and bounce off to the ground as his mask had a dent in it now.The impact of the pistol bullet wasn't much and he quickly recovered. He grabbed the pistol, then quickly aimed at the alien ready to kill him right there.

Of course he didn’t pull the trigger as the sound of the local police was heard coming. He disarmed the pistol, as he threw it at the ground and quickly grabbed dos hand. “We have to get out of here before the police come, they don’t like people who take justice into their own hands “He really didn’t want the police to come and find the both of them at the crime scene, or else they will ask to many questions. He pulled her into a alley way that seemed to be void of anyone since the citizens left running for cover and leaned on the wall as he griped his mask where it had been shot.It seems the impact had been more then he expected as blood was coming down from his forehead."We have to stay hidden for a little while until the cops give up"

The mask seemed to be cracked on one side as he decided to take it off,and throw it to the floor.He still had his hood over his head as he looked at her.If she looked closely she could see the color of blood over his face.For how long could he hide his face from the world,he didn't really know at all."Your pretty good at fighting,where did you learn to fight like that"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Dos merely blinked as she was whisked away into an alleyway devoid of life, except for her and her comrade. It was dark, but not enough so that she couldn't see the blood on Dante's face. He had saved her life. She could have died protecting some alien she'd never met from a bunch of thugs that the police probably could have handled themselves. What am I doing?! This was ridiculous. But it made her happy, besides, what did she have to lose? And she didn't die, so what use was there worrying now? Back to the situation at hand. "You saved my life, thanks," she said sheepishly.

She didn't really know where she learned to fight. Weavon? She was sure she'd been implanted with some sort of combat device during her captivity, so maybe that was the source of her skill. "I don't really know." Not caring to explain her theory, she gazed at what she could see of Dante's face from under the hood. He must have been an Ilet, but she hadn't seen a tail. There were some Ilets that didn't have tails though. If he'd just take that hood off she could know for sure...

ooc: It's hard for me to get back into the writing groove. :B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Neon was reading her mind as he smiled to himself.He already knew what would have happened if he didn't help her.The problems that came along are what you expect on this backwards planet.He walked over to dos and put a hand on her to chin to make sure she stares into his eyes."I can tell you that I'm not a illet,but you would be surpised to know that another human is still alive on this planet"He took off his hood as his features became noticable,he had raven hair and somewhat pale skin.

He smiled at her as he wait for a reaction to this sudden statement.He knew telling her would be risky but it all had a cause in his world.He never met another human for years but would like to talk with one finally."Dos your the first human that I have met in a few years back,I think your a very beautiful one at that"

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Had he been reading her thoughts? It was possible, since he was human. Dostaria flinched slightly at his fingers on her chin. Every time she'd been touched by another being recently it had been in anger. Just as he wished, she stared into his eyes. They were gray. When they'd first met she thought he was an adult, at least five years older than her, but now that she got a good look at him that was not the case. "I'm not the only one," she murmured. She hadn't wondered much about whether she was the only human on Gertragia, just if she'd ever see another human again...

She blushed profusely when he said she was beautiful. No one had ever called her beautiful before, except for that monster on Weavon as it was torturing her. "Th-thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:21 pm

He didn't move from his spot as he liked her eyes.He smiled at her as her blush was something very exotic to see around this planet."So tell me how did you end up on my planet,were you sold on the market or did you come here by choice"He could tell by her throughts,that weavon wasn't something nice to her.

Mabye he could help her and see where they would go from here."Look I'm here to help if you need it,we need have to stick together"He gave one of his charming smiles,but really they needed to help each other out.They are the only humans on the planet that he knows of anyway.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:56 pm

"I," Her breath hitched microscopically, "was sold. I came to Weavon with a friend, but things went wrong and we got separated. I got captured and he left. While I was captured- never mind." She didn't need to tell him what happened to her on Weavon, and if he could read minds like she suspected he could she wouldn't need to, for visions of the past were flashing before her eyes. The experiments were the worst. Memories of being cut open, deep cuts like red ink on her skin, then waking up feeling like parts of her had been replaced. She stared downward.

He could help her? But how? She had to admit, she really did want them to stick together. Amos' treatment of her, while not necessarily cruel, wasn't the best. And he was a human, that made him trustworthy, or so she thought. "Yeah," she said quietly, still walking through her memories of Weavon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Neon just tryed to calm down as her memories seemed to be flooding into his head.His abilities were in effect since he was touching her.He could tell that she didn't want to talk about, and he agreed from what he was seeing.This is the reason he made his army to help make the universe a better place."Here let me help you get rid of those memories"He used his powers to cause a mental block in her weavon memories for a little while."Calm down,I blocked those throughts for abit"

He had hardships as well since he was rescued from a lab by his step-father,and didn't needles.He had to calm down as his memories were also acting up but knew how to surpess them."So tell who brought you,so I can buy you from him"He didn't like to buy slaves at all,but he knew if he didn't want people searching for dos then he had to do it by buying her.Then he would offer her a home with him for free because he was there to help the human race as well.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:32 pm

It was like her mind was filled with fluff for a moment, then the fluff wiped away any left nothing. She knew she'd been to Weavon, but she hadn't a single idea of what had happened there. It was like the weight of the world had lifted off of her shoulders. She didn't even know who Caleb was, not right now. With a relaxed sigh she fell onto Dante before scrambling back into a standing position. It was too bad it'd only last a few days. "Amos. He's a politician's secretary. Are you sure you want to do this? I'm don't think I was cheap." Her eyes flashed. "I think I could escape. I have a power too, but it was disabled. It's coming back though..."

ooc: derp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

He caught her as she seemed to fall for abit,but sighed in relief as she came too.He smiled at her,she seemed to be happy now thanks to him.Then he heard the name Amos as he had heard of it but where he needed to check."You want me to carry you,I will if you want me too"He said in a playful tone as he heard the rest of her words."Don't worry I am pretty resourceful,anyway you could escape but then he would be after you.I promise to protect you from harms way,we are in this together now"He started to text his people as they seemed to be ready to do whatever told and he knew he would used them,if needed to really.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:06 pm

"I'm alright," she said returning his smile. "I don't think he'd come after me. I'm just an animal to him." She watched as he communicated with his 'people', growing more curious about him by the second. How could a human like her have 'resources'? Anything was possible in this Universe though, and she trusted him. "Yeah, we're in this together," she smiled once more.

ooc: 'nother derp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:16 pm

"Okay then I guess you can choose,you want to escape now or later"He said with smile as he started to hold her hand.Then started walking towards the market place that was still empty.The area was cleared because of the police coming into the town,and they didn't seem to stay long ethier.He could see his ride from here and if she wanted they could leave right now."I have a ride if you really want to leave now"He said with a smile towards her as he waited for her responds.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:52 pm

"I do." She let her eyes slip out of focus. This was perfect, she'd finally get her freedom! But something was bothering her.

A few days ago, after the incident with the broken vase, she'd come upon some interesting papers. She wasn't one to snoop in Amos' business, especially after she'd seen what he was like when he was angry, but something about this particular document caught her eye. It wasn't the usual legal paper, the formatting was completely different. It was instantly obvious, but after reading a few lines she could tell that it was a plan; a plan to take control of Gertragia. Normally she wouldn't have interfered, simply forgot about the paper and what she'd read on it, but she owed the prince. Not sure whether she should just let it go or not, she walked with her hand in his, and with her mind deep in thought. She realized he could be reading her thoughts, but it didn't really matter. Again, she trusted him. Besides, maybe he could offer her advice. Or something.

ooc: I hope that's okay Mem. XI If not I can edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

He put back his hood on as he kept walking to the car.It could fit about 6 people in it but there was only the two of them.He unlocked the doors as he mentioned for dos to enter the passager seat,as he went into the drivers seat."Were going to my penthouse in the upper distract of the capital"Of course he lived in the best part of town and such but that didn't matter at the moment.

He read her mind earlier,and knew something about amos now.The only thing he was worry about is that prince Naito was with that alien.He was here in his sights but first he needed info and help dos get use to the planet.As soon as she would get into the car,he would start the engine and take off."So there was some issues,with amos and it seems the prince has found his way to him as well"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Dostaria climbed into the vehicle. "Yeah. Prince Naito is staying with him for awhile," she said absentmindedly as the ship's engine started whirring beneath them. He had a penthouse, and in the upper district of the capital. That was pretty cool. But Amos would come looking for her if she didn't get back soon. She was sure she had some sort of tracking device on her, but maybe he thought she was too dumb to need one.

ooc: baby post. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Neon just sighed as the vechicle took off quickly as they passed the country side.Then after 30 minutes they had made it to the city limits as the upper distract,was in sight.The town was better then the slums in the lower distract,as he finally made it to his apartment complex."Don't worry about the tracking device,I should be able to get rid of it"He smiled as he got out of the car and went to open her door.At the gate one of his people was there to greet him,draco was looking at his leader and the new girl.

"Sir who is that girl in the car"Draco was alway taking care of neon as he was his leader.Neon looked back as he sighed and grabbed her hand in relief."Draco calm down,she is going to be staying with me"He said in a calm tone as he brought dos into the front yard where his garden was blooming.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

What a nice place! Dos gawked at the garden as she was dragged out of the car. The things that masqueraded as flowers she'd seen near the auction stage were nothing compared to these. She merely looked at Draco, not having anything to add to Dante's explanation. He'd called him 'sir' though, which led her to believe that Dante might actually have some of the power he talked about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Neon smiled as he let go off her hand and let her roam around the garden.He created the garden to calm down,and to have parties in.He found one of his favorite flowers that looked like a lily from earth but abit different because it was a planet on gertragia.He picked one and walked over to dos as he gave it to her as a gift."You stand out the most in the garden,even more beautiful then my favorite flower"He gave one of his charming smiles as he sat down in a chair."So tell me is there anything you want to know about me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   The planet needs some guidance Empty

Back to top Go down

The planet needs some guidance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next