HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

The planet needs some guidance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Dos took the flower. It was like a lily, but with many more petals and colors. "Th-thank you," she said softly. Did he like her? Nah, she was just beautiful to him because she was human.

She wanted to know a lot about him. For the third time, she trusted him. But she knew that he hadn't told her everything. "How did you come to have all this power?" She glanced at the man who had called him sir earlier, then to the ship.

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun May 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Neon throught about her words did he like her at all,hmm he guess it's a little crush.He wouldn't let it be known yet as there seems to be some talking to be done first."Your welcome but don't expect me just to think your beautiful just because your human,I wouldn't mind courting you at all if you give me a chance"He smiled at her as he started to lay back into his seat.

"Draco could you please go get some tea"He said to his friend and officer as draco just nodded.He left inside as he stared a dos again,where to start he would need the basic info to give."I crash landed on this planet two years ago,I had been a test subject and this is how I got my powers.Off course I was rescued by my alien step-father,and he owned a medical corp.I soon started to work on cures for the planets illness and also started a mercenary group on this planet to help the support the lower distract.I also never told anyway that I was a human,so I waer a hood or mask everywhere I go.Really only you and my inner circle know what I am"He said with pride and respect as he knew this is something he been doing for some time.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun May 29, 2011 11:20 pm

"Wha-?" Her face became hot, making it pink. She'd have to find a way to make her thoughts inaccessible, otherwise this stay would be very uncomfortable. He was probably hearing this right now. Just stop thinking. But that was kind of impossible. She focused intently on his words.

"Curing diseases and helping the lower district, wow," Even though Dante was young he had done a lot with his life. She wanted to do the something too. Wait. There was something she needed to know, something about Weavon. But she couldn't remember what! She needed a name, not of a person, but of a group. She couldn't remember why, but she had to know. "Dante... Can you tell me the organization that uses this symbol?" She envisioned the symbol of the Hunter's Trade Union in her mind, as well as drew it in the dirt beside his foot. Why did she need to know what it was? She'd remember in about two day's time...

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon May 30, 2011 10:41 am

Neon just smiled as he kept reading her throughts.Well it is almost impossible to stop thinking as draco came back with some tea."Thank you draco that will be all"Draco just nodded as he left to do his rounds.He placed a cup where dos was and left it there for her to drink if she wished."It's a real good brand,I hope you like it"

He off course started to think more as he kept listening to her."Thank you at least someone notices my progress in life"He laughed abit as he drink some of his tea.Now she asked about a organzation as he looked at the symbol that was in her mind."Well the Hunter Trade Union is like a mafia,they do everything illegal from selling weapons,drugs,Slaves,brothels, and all those other bad things.They also are forming armys to fight and become a major player in war efforts.Now the question is why do you want to know about them,were they the ones that brought you to gertragia"He had a few run in with the group,when they wanted to take his whole trade on the planet,and when they had prince naito in there base.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 pm

"Thank you," she raised the cup to her lips and took a small sip. It was probably the best tea she'd ever tasted, but there were more important things to worry about. "I don't really know why. I think you made me forget earlier." Her red optics narrowed. The Hunter's Trade Union sounded despicable. "Yes. I think so."

ooc: It was late when I wrote this. XI

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue May 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Neon just sighed as he tryed to remember her memories,he guess that they could have done it.They were known for those type of things and she would fetch a mighty great price for being human.He drank some more of his tea as it seemed that it was getting darker outside.He stood up as he streched out his body and looked at dos.

"I think we should go inside now,it's getting dark.....you can have a bath,mabye eat, and sleep"

He grabbed her hand lightly as he lead her to his penthouse room on the top floor.He opened the door to show a large living space with couchs,plasma tv's,kitchen,and all those other stuff rich people had.

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm

"Wow." Dante's home was nothing short of amazing. There was everything she could ever want, all before her. "Yeah that sounds good." Hopefully Dante wouldn't try to bathe her like Amos had.

ooc: MERP.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Neon just looked abit shocked that someone had bathe her.He sighed as he just lead her to the bathroom and told her about the shampoos,towels, and other things that are different on this planet."If you want I can bathe you,mabye I will join you as well"He said in a low tone but was trying to be playful and very aluring to her.

He started to walk towards the door,as he stopped before he closed it."I'ii go make some food then,but if your feeling lonely don't forget my offer"He winked at her as he closed the door and started to make food.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 pm

"W-wha?" She stared wide eyed at Dante as he left her alone. So he really did like her. How did she feel about that? It made her head swim a little, as well as gave her the sensation akin to having a nest of hornets in her stomach. She might have liked him back a little, but was definitely not ready for that. She started to undress, then took a quick shower.

Shortly afterward she got dressed in the same clothes, ran her fingers through her mess of hair in an attempt to comb it into a presentable shape, then went out the door and to the kitchen.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Neon could still hear her throught as he smiled to himself.At least he knew what she throught of him,and he liked his chances.He had made some food that would be simple dishs on the planet like fish skillets which were loved here,for some very odd reason.Also a very nice cranberry tea that he made for the both of them.

He turned to see dos looking very beautiful after taking a bath.He sighed as he smiled at her,and sat down to eat."I'm sorry about my comment,I know we both just met and are not ready for those type of naughty things,until we start courting or getting to know eachother more.Anyway the food is good and tasty from the market in the upper distract"He really didn't want her to be scared of him at all.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm

"Um. Yeah." She stared down at her food with a deep blush, although it was indiscernible because of her recent bath. If sure smelled good, and she was so hungry. Without looking up, she grabbed her fork and place a bit past her lips. This was much better than any fish on Earth! The taste was indescribably different.

"This is really good!" She exclaimed brightly, all awkwardness forgotten,

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm

He chuckled abit at her throughts as he ate his food and looked at her.He was wondering,about amos and his plans but at the same time they needed sleep."So I guess your sleeping on the bed and I'ii take the sofa"He said as he scratched his head and move his hair around.They couldn't share a bed unless she wanted to but that would be awkard.

He moved over to turn on the tv as he turned to the new.Same old things about the civil war and suffering in money and people getting killed."I really wish I could end this war,and help the planet out but I'm only one person"He knew that was a lie but he did feel like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 pm

"I can sleep on the couch if you really want me too." She felt a little guilty, and like a burden. She finished eating and went to sit down on the couch by him. So the civil war that was gripping Gertragia seemed to be getting worse. Jinx ruling was a joke. She was out of the loop, and a child, more so than Naito.

"Yes. The war is awful," she sad in a monotone. She really did think it was awful, but her mind was busy formulating a plan. She needed to get back to the humans, but she also needed to remember why she needed to know about the Hunter's Trade Union so badly. So she could stay for a few days. But the other humans, if there were still any left, were probably going to be departing Sigma if the Evoknights hadn't already killed them. She sighed.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Neon just sighed as he liked to act like a gentlemen.He move abit closer to her,when she came on the couch but not enough to scare her off."Don't worry I really don't ind the couch"He said with a smile as he put his hand in front of himself as a panel appeared."Naito would be a better prince but I would have to find him and overthrow jinx because she won't give up her throne that easily"

He started to type a few things as info on the current war of sigma and more info on the HTU would be seen.He knew that all of sigma transports have been cut off and such as the HTU are causing problems on this planet as well."If you stay a few days,I can help you out with anything you need,and even help you find the other humans plus I might want to tag along"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"I can understand why she wouldn't. It's almost certain that whoever doesn't win the throne will be put to death." Dos closed her eyes for a moment. Maybe Jinx wasn't as stubborn as she thought, perhaps she actually feared for her own life. No, the princess was probably just wanted to cling to her power. Her brow furrowed. But that power was false! Didn't the queen or king have advisors? Especially a queen who was only a mere child. But Naito wasn't much older than Jinx... Whatever. She was worrying over something that didn't involve her again. It only seemed silly that so many people died over something so... foolish.

With that final thought on her mind, Dos slid slowly into a deep sleep.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

He chuckled as he hear her throughts on this issues.Plus he knew that someone was going to die on this planet for the throne.He sighed as dos seemed to fall into a deep sleep,he smiled at her sleeping body.He moved closer to her body and wrapped a arm around her waist as he made her lean into his body for support.He didn't sleep much because of his work and just started to fall asleep as well."Good night little minx"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Dostaria woke up just as the sun was rising in the sky. Pale light shone on her hair, that was a tangled mess and surprisingly still damp from the bath she'd taken the night before. Squinting, she looked around her. This definitely wasn't where she usually slept. Maybe she'd fallen asleep in some other room than her own. Disregarding this, she thought back to the events of the dream she'd had. It was a good dream, she guessed. She couldn't place it exactly. She was escaping Amos, which was pretty good, but there was one thing that kept bothering her. There was something in that dream that she'd hated, more than anything else. It was empowering, Dos didn't understand why she disliked the feeling.

With a small groan she arched her back and stretched her arms above her head, but instead of her hand coming into contact with a couch cushion, she felt something similar to skin. Dos scrambled into a sitting position. "Dante..." So it wasn't a dream! Escaping Amos, being here with Dante, and that fire she'd felt were real. She stared at Dante for a moment, regretting that she'd fallen asleep with him so near. He'd probably gotten the wrong idea...

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Neon had woken up early as he forgot that he fell awake with dos on the couch.He sighed as she seemed to be waking up now, but was troubled with the throughts in her mind.She seemed to be thinking this was a dream and other things have not happened yet.He came out of his throughts as she heard his name be called by her."I'm sorry, I must have slept with you because of my lack of sleep"He said to give her the idea,he didn't get the wrong idea.

He moved his body upwards in a sitting postion as he still had a arm around her waist.He liked this feeling of closeness because of his lack of contact with humans.It gave him a sense of being normal again but he slowly removed it from her waist slowly.He looked into her eye's with his own as he looked abit sorry."Well all I can say is good morning and are you okay,you must have been tired from the other day"He smiled at her with my kindness as he wouldn't remove his gaze from hers.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Thomas yawned, shaking his head in an attempt to keep himself awake. He'd been awake since... Sometime yesterday--he couldn't remember--looking for some place to stay for the time being. It had been impossible to find a good place deeper in the city that didn't have constant disturbances or was downright scary. Most of the city was scary, especially at night and the citizens didn't make it much better. He wasn't used to they way they... Looked. Animal ears on their heads and tails on their butts. Before he thought those were animal things, but now that seemed different. Because of their oddness he couldn't stop staring at them, especially when he saw the larger more... Animal-y ones. They frightened and intrigued. However these new aliens seemed to have the same idea about him because it wasn't odd for him to get his own dozen eyes looking back at him. It made him feel uncomfortable, and to escape these unnerving looks he decided to only go about the streets at night. Unfortunately Thomas was tired at night and could find no place to sleep because of (mostly) basic fear and lack of practicality. The nights on Gertragia were much longer than the nights on Weavon and every night seemed... Grueling. He was unused to living without a strict schedule.

Thomas had begun to hate this traveling in the night, sleeping in the day thing he had going on. In effect, he had used this night to find somewhere for him to stay until he finally got off this planet which he was starting to begin to hate. So far he had been unlucky. However long it had been, he wasn't totally sure, it had taken until the next morning. The groggy child found himself in some sort of apartment complex tired and almost desperate to get some sleep. He also felt a little paranoid. For the last week he felt like he'd been followed or watched or something equally as scary, but nothing had happened yet. Leaning against the wall of some home Thomas closed his eyes for just a moment, enjoying the soothing of his once burning eyes. He couldn't stay like that long or he'd fall asleep, he knew it, but as every moment passed he thought to stay like that just a moment longer. He felt himself falling pleasantly into slumber and allowed himself to float restfully into the realm of semi-sleep until, finally and reluctantly he forced his eyes open. Legs like lead, he continued walking, hardly able to think to allow himself to figure out what to do next.

He had the thought in his mind to find someone, anyone at any home to take him in just for one nap, but every time it came to his mind fear crawled up his spine. They were such... Odd things like monsters. Thomas imagined them much like the boogie man or one of those dolls that comes to life.

The apartment complex was silent, not a bird singing (if there were birds here) and not a voice heard. Peaceful. Just what he needed. A couple yards away Thomas spotted a vehicle of sorts. It was sleek, shining in the light of the coming day. He smiled, remembering the comfort of his mother's car. Plushy cushions seats and heat controlled just to the right temperature. It was always such a comfortable place. Memories convincing, Thomas believed this would be just the same. Pushed on by new enthusiasm he ran (as fast as someone half asleep could) to the vehicle, willing it to let him in with his tired mind. To his happiness the vehicle roared to life, the engine purring loudly and impressively. The door swung open, allowing him entrance. Thomas immediately crawled into the seat upon reaching the car, sitting himself snugly on the passenger's side. The door closed and the vehicle's roar quieted to a gentle growl, the air conditioning rapidly heating to comfortable temperatures. Leaning against the door Thomas smiled happy to finally stop somewhere. He yawned and then, as quickly as he could, slept.

OOC: THIS POST SUCKS!

[00:02:29 11/07/11] @ ROOKIE : Lan: GAWD! D< *hugs Member for half a second*

[00:02:44 11/07/11] @ Deus Dormio : *hugged* 8D *feels so special*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yeah. I was pretty tired." Dos flicked her eyes down, catching Dante's arm slithering away from her waist. She hadn't even noticed it. Her cheeks flushed a little, like they always did shen she was even mildly embarrassed. It was annoying to her. "A-and good morning to you too," she echoed. Feeling the need to stand up, she got to her feet and went to look out the sunlit window. Her lips curled into a smile as she surveyed the vista outside. Trees and flowers. It made her feel calm. Then she saw a car. With someone in it! "Dante! There's someone trying to steal your car!" It was probably some petty criminal, she could handle petty criminals! Using some of the speed and agility she'd acquired on Weavon. she zipped towards the door and skirted around the car. For Dos, this was extremely rash. The perpetrator could have a gun, or could make the car charge at her, or an infinite number of unpleasant possibilities, but she didn't think about it. She was fast, and she could destroy nearly anything with her power. Dos skirted around the car, surprised that it wasn't being driven away. She came to the window on the driver's side, slowly realizing how stupid she was being right now. Instead of a bonified criminal she saw she sleeping form of a boy. It took her a few moments, but she finally recognized him as Thomas. Why is he here? Did he get abducted too? "Dante, I know this guy..."

ooc: i hate this post. :I

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Neon just opened his eyes even wider as he heard someone was in his car.He sighed as he grabbed a few knifes from his stash create from his secret panel.Then closed it up and hid them in his trench coat pocket.As he quickly followed after dos and when he got to the car,he looked at another person.It seemed that dos knew the kid but really he shouldn''t get into his cars becuase of some special upgrades it had."Really now,another human it seems....I guess I have to wake him up"Well since this was a area filled with aliens,he couldn't use his powers in the open and did a normal thing.He entered the kids mind while he was sleeping and started to tell him to wake up in his dreams.Since entering peoples minds were so much easier to do,when there asleep. "Hey kid wake up,your inside my car.....and one of your friends is out here" He waited for this kid to wake up and see where it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Thomas swam in the peace of darkness, sleeping in that state before dreams came. Before sleep fully took a person. It was here that the poor, tired boy was disturbed. A voice in the far distance of the blackness, faint bu heard. He didn't know what it said, just that it said something. The same words echoed in his mind, over and over, getting steadily louder. Yet no matter how loud they got he couldn't quite understand what it was as if simple reluctance for being awake kept it at bay. He had to be awake, though. Because of something... Whatever it was these echoes and voices urged him to do so from their sound rather than what they had said. There was a reason behind it too, but what is was he couldn't pinpoint either. Maybe if he just...

Thomas' lids lifted just a small amount, tiredness still lingering thickly around them. He tilted his head just enough to see the out the window. There in front of him two forms stood before him. One of a man he didn't know and one of a girl who looked familiar. For whatever reason, that didn't come as much of a surprise. It took a few moments for it to dawn on him that there were, in fact, two people whom he hadn't seen previously now watching him sleep within a vehicle that he had found just recently. In a flash memories of the many animal eared people on this planet came to mind and he thought briefly that these people were in fact the same ones that he saw everywhere he went. The same, creepy, boogeyman creatures. They'd found him while he slept and were going to do... He didn't know! Kidnap him, kill him, eat his soul and condemn him to a horror world while they took over his body and tortured his friends! The third option was horrifically likely.

Fear pounded through Thomas' body, willing him to run and run far, far away. Sleep was no longer an option. His wide eyes stared at the two people outside, terror stricken and petrified. All he could think was to run away, anywhere and never come back here again, but he couldn't move, his thoughts were barely coherent. The dormant car suddenly roared, the engine starting on full power. The vehicle backed up quickly, roaring like an animal trying to scare off attackers. It came forward again, driving to the right and speeding towards the apartments themselves, complying fully to Thomas' terror-filled commands. It didn't stop at the house it kept going and broke through completely, breaching the structure and driving through the house, barreling through everything that came into its path without failure. Seeing all of this a new feared reached Thomas. Was this their house!? Were they driving through the house!? He imagined the consequences of doing so, angry animal spirits coming after him for breaking precious things. He'd never be able to rest again! With all the might in his body he willed the wildly driving vehicle to stop, stop now and not to continue. It complied on the dime, coming to a full stop within the kitchen, the engine still up and ready to go.

The eleven year old's hear pounded in his chest. He still had to get out before they go him and did... So many horrible things. In a flash he swung open the car doors and jumped out, ready to run for the door, wherever it was. Yes where was the door? Did it matter? He just had to get away. His path was unfortunately blocked by the car itself. Too driven to ask it kindly to move he jumped on top of the car, scrambling with all his might to get over it and out of here all the while willing the monsters behind him to stay at bay long enough for him to make an escape.

OOC: If you want me to, I'll edit this, Murderer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"T-Thomas!?" That was his name, she thought... Dostaria had only met him once. "It's okay, we won't hurt yo- WAARGH!!" When Thomas widened his eyes in what she could only guess was fear, the engine roared to life and she had to jump out of the way to avoid the automobile as it slammed into the side of Dante's apartment and came to a stop in the kitchen. She turned slowly to look at Neon. He wouldn't hurt Thomas, would he? Dante didn't seem like that kind of guy. But he had just destroyed his house... Dostaria crept over to the now sleeping care, careful not to alarm Thomas any further. "It's me, Dostaria, you met me on Weavon. Remember?"

ooc: shortpostisshort

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am

Neon was beyond mad at this point but his strong mind,told him to be calm.As he followed dos to where this other human was by the name of Thomas.He really didn't want him to run any farther as he used his telekinesis powers to stop his legs from moving.He kept him in place and let dos fix this little issue,but he did say one thing."Thomas if that is your name please don't destroy my apartment complex again,or else I might be mad next time"He sighed as he started to call his cleaning crew to come and fix this building before the police show up.He didn't like this issue one bit and really he wanted to he would have destroyed the boys mind the first second he got.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Thomas felt his heart jump with success when he managed to get onto the hood of the car. One more step to freedom! It was from behind him that woman abductress said something to him that took a while for him to process. Dostaria? He didn't quite remember meeting anyone by the name of Dostaria. It was the mention of Weavon that compelled him to actually look at her. She looked... Slightly familiar. Like that kind of familiar that you can't quite catch. His eyes shown with recognition, but his face revealed confusion. It was soon after that he heard the voice of the other one that he went away from his thoughts. "Or I might be mad next time." What did that mean? He could only imagine the worst. Like being eaten or sucked into a dark void of misery. As his imagination became more and more horrifically outrageous his fear bumped up again and he made a new attempt to escape. His eyes widened as it occurred to him that he couldn't move his legs. Heart pounding in his chest he screamed, struggling with most of his might. Obviously this guy was some sort of killer...

OOC: I was distracted while I wrote this. >.O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   

Back to top Go down

The planet needs some guidance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next