HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

The planet needs some guidance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 am

He didn't even remember her. This might get difficult. He was so terrified too, Dostaria felt a little bad for him as he stood there, unable to even move because of his terror. Dante wasn't doing a very good job making him feel any better, but she really couldn't blame him being a little upset. Some boy that he had never seen in his entire life had just taken his car and made it a part of the kitchen. Where were they supposed to stay now? "Thomas it's okay, we're not going to hurt you!" She looked on him with slight exasperation; how could she get him to see that he was in no danger? "I was on Weavon with you and"- she had to stop herself from saying 'That Cavewoman' -"That girl, and Caleb. And then the ship crashed on us and I got taken away-" She stopped herself there and searched his face for any sign of recognition, realizing how fast she had been speaking.

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Neon just was having a bad day,as he knew that something had to be done.Of course being able to read minds was a perk to have.He read there minds for all the important details,and soon knew that both were from weavon.He sighed as he figured that the boy thought he was a killer and well if he wanted to,he could have done just that."Thomas can you stop please calm down,I'm not some killer out to get you......so please listen to Dos"He looked around as he wanted to get rid of that car and fix the damages before the police get a sniff of this."Were here to help you just calm down and we can talk like normal people"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Thomas took little time to really listen to Dos since he was a little focused on the fact that his legs couldn't be moved as if he had suddenly been turned into a handicapped wheelchair robot child (as they were often called) and only caught up snippets of whatever she had said like "Weavon," "That girl," "Caleb," and "Ship". He pieced together the words as well as he could to find some meaning to them. This "Caleb" person meant nothing to him as he didn't know anyone by the name of Caleb. Neither did he know "That girl," either. Who could she mean? It was a general name. Maybe Cody? Thomas frowned at the thought of Cody. He hadn't sen her in a while and he didn't know where she was either. Hopefully she'd be okay? And then there was the so called ship in the matter. He remembered ships, like the one that brought him to Weavon and crashing and the Weavonians finding them all, putting them in some underground cave or something, and having them work. He remembered most the games they would play where they'd all run from the caves and they had to get away from the guards and if they got caught it was game over. Every time they did it there was always less people with them, though, and a lot more guards. The game got more elaborate too, which made it more fun. Ah... Good times.

Besides that, there was another ship he remembered, one on Weavon that ruined the experience there completely. It had come after he watched this Tornado Boy do these spectacular things (... Caleb?) and his sidekick do some things that he didn't quite remember. Thomas looked at Dostaria. Her? Dos-- No, wait. Diana? No, that couldn't be it! Debbie? She didn't look like one. Man! Her name was hard to remember. Uh... Let's call her Rebecca until we remember. Was she Tornado Boy's sidekick? Probably! He did remember a disturbing experience involving him, a ship, and her. And then a bunch of walking. Oh yeah. Something sidekick-y. Fully recognizing her (or semi-fully recognizing her) he calmed down a little bit. Not enough though. She was stuck in a pretty messy house--the kitchen was in disarray, it was probably like this before he got here--with this guy who was probably a killer! He didn't know if he could trust her as much anymore.

Still, who else could he give it to? The weird guy? Definitely not. He leaned closer to this Rebecca girl and whispered with the utmost secrecy. "Why are you hanging out with this scary guy?" Seriously. He probably hid under beds at night...

OOC: This post is fail. >w<

[00:02:29 11/07/11] @ ROOKIE : Lan: GAWD! D< *hugs Member for half a second*

[00:02:44 11/07/11] @ Deus Dormio : *hugged* 8D *feels so special*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Dostaria sighed in relief. He looked like he finally remembered her. She twirled a lock of her sky-blue hair in her fingers and smiled. They hadn't really been friends, but for some reason she felt like she was being reunited with one. "His name is Dante. And he's not scary, really. He's been really nice to me." She glanced over at him.

ooc: Yeah didn't know what else to put. :l

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 pm

He sighed as he released his legs from his powers.Then walked over to sit inside the living room that wasn't destroyed by the car.He looked at the both of them,and then to just Thomas. "Make your self at home......I'ii have this place fixed in a few minutes kid"He wondered about this little issue,but can tell by both of there minds that they seemed to calm down.Remembering the group that finally made it they would start to work,as they quickly started to fix the wall and took out the car.They used modern tech that the SMP had created for them to quickly fix any problem.It took 10 minutes to put in a new wall and the kitchen with everything looking new again as Neon just waved off the builders."Well at least this place is fixed again,now kid can you tell me......what your doing here"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

The events from there to here consisted of a lot of quick cleaning. Cleaning at spectacular rates. Thomas thought, as he watched them, that they should come to his house and clean his room sometime. It was always so messy. He was still wary of this "Dante" person, but he tried not to show it. He was eleven! He was a big kid now! You couldn't freak out about monster people and losing the ability to move your legs. That was for babies.

"I was trying to find a place to sleep," he answered, eyes the room that was more restored to its original setting. Reminded of his former drowsiness he felt that same tired again, though more so. Burning off this extra energy wasn't doing him any good. He yawned and willed with his mind for the conversation not to be long so he could sleep on the couch or... In a bed. A bed would be perfect right now...

[00:02:29 11/07/11] @ ROOKIE : Lan: GAWD! D< *hugs Member for half a second*

[00:02:44 11/07/11] @ Deus Dormio : *hugged* 8D *feels so special*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Dos watched the house be rebuilt within mere minutes, and blinked as they all exited almost as soon as they'd came. She followed Dante into the house and sat down next to him. Thomas seemed really drowsy. He had fallen asleep in a stranger's car after all, which seemed pretty tired, perhaps he hadn't slept in a long time.

ooc: :B There's not really much for me to post right now.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Neon just chuckled to himself as he read Thomas mind,then looked at dos next to him.This has brought alot of things into his mind and the plans in his future.He read a text as it seems Neilson needed some help somewhere in a city.He gladly sent some enforcers to help and closed his cell as he looked back to the boy."If you want go take a nap,you can you my guest room,me and dos have some things to talk about"He said with a smile as turned to dos."Isn't that right,I think there was something you needed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The planet needs some guidance   

Back to top Go down

The planet needs some guidance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3