SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

I'm Back!!!!! [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Back!!!!! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back!!!!! [Open]   I'm Back!!!!! [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Katesen sat on a pile of rubble with Zealot as they waited for Caedas to pick them up. It was a really boring situation for them, especially because they didn't know each other much and two, there were Evoknights trying their best to kill them. But the only thing about that last part that made it awkward for Katesen and Zealot was that they were dying too fast at such a rate that it wasn't even funny to a mass murderer like Zealot. IT was really boring, instead. And they had to wait for the next ... hour because Caedas decided to take a short trip to the homeworld of Xti to report what he saw.

"Really, this sucks," Zealot said as he used his power to lift up a piece of metal box, reshape it into a javelin, and sent it flying at 6 mach at the nearest bunch of Evoknights. The javelin pierced through at least ten Evoknights before landing somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

I'm Back!!!!! [Open]
Page 1 of 1