SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! Empty
PostSubject: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Kargagna was deployed from his original space craft. Detaching from it so that he could venture to the planet of Gertragia. The place was a serene jungle, and the one place where he could communicate with one of the council members in peace. The Gertragian Giants were supposed to be a peaceful race, and he guessed that meant that they wouldn't agree to his plan. But he could swindle anyone into his place, it shouldn't be too easy. He presumed that everyone, Gertragian or Galaxior wanted respect, and he could get that. But he needed Kazun on his side, and if he didn't agree, death was the only answer.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Kazun, with the greatest of expertise, skinned the small pterra to ready it for a meal. This creature was about ten feet, it's body as long as sixteen. A rather stout thing. It was just a child, after all, but even as a child it was still as dangerous. The hide of the pterra was entwined with the poison that it would instinctively excrete when attacked or in danger. It was a delicate process. One must make sure that they don't make a wrong cut for the safety of their lives and others. The already removed skin of the blue-scaled reptilian monster was lain carefully to the side, just a couple feet away.

The hot sun beat down on the Gertagian's body, it's rays scorching. But this was considered a cool day. The close proximity of the sun made the heat unbearable to anyone who wasn't used to such temperatures. It was the type of heat that, "Made the blood boil," as someone had said some time ago. His name was lost...

Time seemed to move without Kazun's noticed as he focused most of his mind on his task. To take your guard down in a place such as this was a mistake that you didn't make twice. His weapons were strapped firmly to his back. One was a weapon that could be considered a mace, though, it had acute differences. On the other was a simple spear. He had actual weapons in his home. These were made for hunting.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Kargagna's ship drifted across the forests. Flying low over the trees the craft being an even thirty feet in the air. He could of gone lower if he wanted, but he doubted that it would be necessary. He was only the second best pilot in the Galaxior fleet and breaking through the canopy would be simple. His craft flew into the sky, avoiding hitting and extremely tall tree. His craft would be hitting almost six G-Forces now in his wild loop-de-loop. Something a normal person would be killed by, but Galaxior was no one normal. The ship twisted in the air and fell back down. Breaking through the canopy and only scratching the wings. As he drifted lower, he pulled back on the throttle settling in a horizontal flight pattern and then slowing into a halt.

The craft landed on the side of a muddy hill, the tinted cockpit window opened wide, and Kargagna leaped out of it. Walking down the wing and stepping onto the mud ground. He pressed a button and spiked tracts shot into the ground, settling the ship onto the hill so that gravity wouldn't send it rolling down it. He looked up the hill, removing a visor from his face and throwing it into the craft before the window closed shut. He looked on his forearm, gazing at the tracker that would find Kazun for him. He couldn't too far, he was in the general vicinity. Kargagna tapped his claws on his thigh.

It was a long while before he finally found the giant. It seemed to take an eternity because of the blazing heat. He was normally used to the cool weather of space, and the heat made his scales itch. He looked at the giant Kazun who was preparing to eat a reptile. "Murder! Killing one of my distant cousins." he growled angrily. Almost all reptilian creatures were related to the Galaxior, though the Galaxior's were the strongest of all.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Kazun knew someone or something was approaching. He could hear their footsteps. Loud and oafish. This was obviously a who and not a what. And this who was definitely not a Gertagian. They knew not to step so loudly. Neither was this who Ilex. They were naturally quiet.

Kazun continued to work on skinning the beast. It was not too long before he heard the voice of Kargagna. What he was doing here, Kazun didn't know. But it was probably for a meeting. Kazun barely responded to the Galaxior's accusation of murder.

"Every scrap of meat is someone's distant cousin," he replied in a faraway voice. He kept busying himself with his important task. After the skinning he had to cut it into more manageable and less vulnerable sizes. "What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Kargagna's snake like tongue shot out of his mouth, rattling a threat in his native tongue. "Ugh, you could at least have the decency to not perform this deed in my presence." He murmured. It still disgusted him how people could tear apart lizard like creatures for food, they were a much higher species than cattle which he ate with no remorse. Kargagna shook his head, he should be kinder, at least the tiniest bit. Gertragian giants thrived on niceness. Something that Galaxior's had no talent with at all.

"It's about the huemann threat. Tell me I'm not the only one that sees them as a menace, they may be children now, but before you know it they can be grown. We have no idea what they are capable of. They could slaughter us all when fully mature. And when the bombs go off, I do not want to be the only one left alive." stated the paranoid lizard man. It was simply his nature to think the worst of people, he disliked everyone in general. Everyone seemed to rub him the wrong way, and he scratched back.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 pm

"Very well then," Kazun responded. He finished his last cut and lay the pterra down carefully. He turned to face Kargagna as he cleaned his cutting blade with a cloth. He slipped the recently sharpened item into his holding belt and stood quietly, listening to Kargagna's pessimism skitter to his ears like jittering gnore.

"Are you really so concerned about those children? There are so few of them, what could they do against our vast numbers? And who could they employ on whatever escapade they may try? Every civilian think they're pathetic, much less like them. If they try to make an uprising we can easily detain them." Kargagna seemed to feel very strongly about this. He honestly expected them to begin to rule. By the time they're grown they'd be so used to society that they wouldn't even think about conquering anything. At least, that should be what would happen. "What brings your concern?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

"My concern is of the unknown. No matter how much you deny it, you fear the unknown. Everyone does! People shun what they don't understand. Don't you think the humans will grow tired of their belittlement. It's happened throughout history many times. But if you disagree, then let's wait and see who is right. But that is not my only reason for taking the long trip to this planet." he assured the giant. Not in the least bit phased by his gargantuan stature.

Kargagna placed his hands behind his back, staring up at the creature. His neck was getting swore for staring at him. "You know as well as I do, that the council has overlooked my plea for a new homeland. They put the younger humans ahead of me. And cast my queries as whining. I need someone on the council who agrees with my stand. I can't be the only one that grows tired of my constant asking. All of you must want to do away with me once and for all, and so I ask you to join my side in the council. The Galaxior's would be forever in your debt if you helped us in this matter. Or at least considered it with the elders."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Kazun listened to Kargagna's speech that reasoned his fear. The fear of the unknown. It was something that could drive the wisest of creatures to do something tragic. The unknown was a confusing void that could throw out virtually anything. A void that can throw out any consequence for every action, no matter how good-hearted this action may be. The unknown was tricky. It could bring you up and just as easily bring you down. It could harbor danger, desire, and the gratification of gods. The unknown was a place were anything could happen and anyone can change.

He considered everything Kargagna said, as well as applying why he was so ready. "Fine, Kargagna, I'll speak with the Elders, but only because of your high concern. I can't guarantee you if in the end my people and I will be defend you in your case. But do know, we all agree that it was high time you and the rest of the Galaxiors got a new home planet. If we can't help you with this, we can at least help you with that problem."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Kargagna smiled, yet another ally, if he wanted to he could pop by the Ilet base and question them to see if they would agree to his plan. But he wasn't exactly a fan of Jinx, or her people. In fact he often had to control himself so that he didn't eat one of them and start an international incident. At least now with this giants help he wasn't alone on the council. "Thank you, for you cooperation, Kazun. You will not regret this intelligent decision." Kargagna's barbed tongue lashed out once more. Maybe it was because a fly just happened to drift by, or he was sealing the deal with yet another insult behind the giants back, who knew.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Jinx sat perched on a branch high above the jungle floor. She was enjoying today, it being cooler for once. Though she wanted to go for a little run. She pushed off of the large branch and started falling towards the ground. She used her tail to twist her upside down. She hurtled for the ground with quick speeds. She stuck her right hand out and it contacted with a baseball thick vine. She grasped it tightly and her motion changed direction. She smiled as she swung on the vine. Her velocity made the vine swing a good ways. She neared another branch and she let go of the vine and her moving body was thrown towards the branch. Her feet flew above her head and her back arched. As gravity worked on her she twisted right side up. She landed on her feet perfectly and took off running. Her boots pounded on the bark, yet they hardly made a sound. She came up to the trunk and leapt easily over to another branch.

She was off running again but on all fours. She ducked and rolled, popping back up onto her feet. She stopped running and stretched, letting out a tiny purr. She strolled casually to the edge of the branch which bordered a sunny area. Her cat ears perked as voices reached her above the floor. She knelt down and peered at two specks, one at least twice as large as the other. She gently slid off the branch and beat her little wings. She floated down to a branch farther down and landed softly. She looked back down at the now larger objects. It was Kazun and Kargagna. What was that Galaxior doing here? She listened to their whole conversation sneakily. Of course he hated the humans, but Kargagna hated everything.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Kazun was instantly hinted on the presence of some other thing, but he paid no mind. It was best to stay "oblivious". "I trust that that I won't," Kazun replied to Kargagna. "Is this all you need?" Now that the main conversation was done, he was eager to end this encounter so he could get back to his food before a scavenger tries to snatch it from him.

Looking down at the Galaxior made him feel like he was slouching. Really, he was standing straight, but... he still felt slouchy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Kargagna nodded, "Pretty much, as long as we-," without taking a break in his speech, he gripped the laser rifle that was always at his side, twisted around and shot three times. From this beautifully crafted double-barrel weapon, were shots of bright red. Elongated and vibrant, flying through the sky at the eavesdropping Ilet. The attack wouldn't hit the Ilet at all, unless she moved, instead it would be breeze past her, more of a warning shot to get out of the forest than to kill her. He knew that if he attacked an Ilet the big giant would probably crush him, better to just frighten it off. He had trained to use the laser rifle since birth, the stiff training regiment was harsh to be allowed in the Galaxior's army. And almost impossible for someone of lesser breeding than him. "Have a distinct understanding on each others positions."

"Sorry, about that, Kazun, but I truly do hate eavesdroppers." he announced, preparing to turn away. Sensing the Ilet's approach had been so simple, all he had had to do was listen to it's breathing and smell it out. Galaxior's were known for their keen senses, that sprouted from their tongue sensing disturbances in the air.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Jinx didn’t waver as the shots flew past her. Did Kargagna really think that would scare her off? She smiled down at them, full knowing that there was no point in hiding now. “Is that really how you Galaxiors say hi?” she asked curiously. It was probably true. She stood up and leapt from the branch. She used her wings to glide down to the forest floor next to two aliens. She chuckled and greeted, “Hello Kazun, Kargagna. Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Kazun was taken aback by Kargagna's sudden blasting into the trees with seeming disregard for whatever was up there. It was simply because he didn't like eavesdroppers. Luckily, one of the canopy creatures weren't nesting in his blasting zone. Out of the trees came the good friend Jinx, the delegate for the Ilex. She didn't seem to care that she was just shot at, it was all fine for her.

"Well, hello. And yes, the day is quite fair."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yes, a gunshot over the head is the same as a warm embrace to us Galaxior's." answered Kargagna snootily, he tucked the gun back in it's sheath, he glanced at Jinx just to make sure he was seeing the same person he thought he was. He had been expecting to see some runt of a Ilet, but this wasn't necessarily anything better. He ignored her 'calm' introduction it just wasn't worth fighting her touch exterior. Let her think what she wants about herself, to Kargagna she was still just a spoiled, pompous mixbreed pup. Kargagna turned around, beginning to walk past Jinx, he didn't really care to talk to her now, she was an enemy, and that's all she would ever be. Leaving was his only option now.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes at Kargagna. She shouldn’t be surprised at all. Then he totally ignored her and started to walk away. Sometimes she wished her luck would cause him misfortune. She looked at Kazun and raised a questioning eye brow. What exactly was that crazy reptiles plan now? He always seemed to be stirring up trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!   ~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom! Empty

Back to top Go down

~FLASHBACK~ Kargagna's Wisdom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: