SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A new age and a revolt to follow it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new age and a revolt to follow it Empty
PostSubject: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm

As the vodna clan was in there council room,they would be talking about the people who took there planet.They were arguing about who would lead the assusalt on a prison that has taken there people,as well as the other aliens forced to work there.They wanted to fight and take kill these inturders,the scum on there planet."I say we attack now,and take over the prison"One of the tribal leaders was getting mad about them not doing anything."Then we risk them killing the prisoners as well as alert more of the scum"Another member of the group started to argue with the last point of view.The sound of a spear being caught in a wall as it cut the wall in half,as they turned towards the person who did it.

"I'm tired of this arguing,we can do both but we have to smart about this issue.....I will lead the assusalt and if you doubt my strength fight me"Volk said with a strong voice as he got his spear out of the wall.Everyone in the room had got quiet as they didn't dare challenge the Swift Night in open combat."Good I see no one wants to fight then,we shall use the underground paths to get into the prison,while the outer force buys us some time for a plan to work"He moved out of the hut as he stared at the forces in front him.A small group would be sneaking in that was around 200 hundred tribe men as well as some other aliens that joined there cause

He raised his spear into the air as they would cheer for battle."We shall win this battle and all the others to come,we shall not quit until we are all dead"They all cheered as they didn't have a broken spirit at all.As they marched into the lava caverns under the prison complex and while they tried to stall the outer walls.They mounted there fargons,which were like a horse like creatures with alot of armor in the front of there body.They even mounted there dragos which were like dragon like creatures that were about the size of a small starship.They waited for the signal to start the attack and got ready for there plan to take over the prison.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm

A new age and a revolt to follow it 2403_1_t

Makil 963 was not happy and that was evident by the apparent dropping of his ship through the atmosphere of the planet. Shortly after his hyperspace drop, his ship had been impacted by one of floating pieces of debris in orbit around the planet, which there was apparently a lot of, even though it was bad enough that his ship had been previously damaged by pirates earlier on. "stupid freaking ... ah. Come on stupid piece of junk, level out will you?" He hissed at the controls, although by now he was pretty much slamming on randomly colorful buttons at this time. He managed to get at the radio and broadcasted to pretty much anyone bothering to listen "This is Makil of the IDI, pan pan pan my ship is damaged, grav plates are failing, requesting immediate aid. Repeat, pan pan pan, requesting immediate assistance. Over" He cut the connection and finally began slowing his decent with the use of his backup rockets.

He checked the monitor and read off the important stuff. Damage control and thrusters were draining power from life support fast, meanwhile the reactor was stable and most of the exterior was intact with the exception of the grav plates which were in essence, fucked. Turning his attention back to the rapidly dropping altitude counter,he kept slamming down on whatever button that did not look pressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sir! Transmition from an unknown source!" said one of the AIDs to the captain in charge of the base. The Chromakan simply regarded the data and waved the AID away. "send a few squads to investigate, i don't care much unless that guy is here to free prisoners" and with that the AID saluted and walked off to get a team together, some of the on base soldiers that were getting too bored and were beginning to stray a bit closer to the few female prisoners. Meanwhile, the captain leaned back in his easy chair and sighed, perhaps the move to this prison was a bad idea, now he had to deal with whatever popped back up wherever it did. At least back at his old post there was a higher ranking officer who got filed all the paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Volk just kept moving foward through the caverns,as he lead the group to where they would plant the bombs.Once they got to the place,they started to plant the energy charges.Volk now started to sent a message from some tech they had stolen from a few of those scum.The message would tell that the attack would be starting soon and there forces better be ready.

Vash had gotten the message as he stared up into the air, and saw a ship trying to level itself out.He didn't know if it was a good or bad thing but he sent a few of his tribe men to scout it out.As for the dragos riders would fly high into the air as they got ready for the bombing run.While the fargons riders would lead the charge as they started to rush foward at the prison getting there bows ready.

The tribe women who had came to fight would follow behind as they got ready for phrase of the plan to take place.Vash gave the order as the dragos riders would dive down and throw bombs into the outposts where they stationed the turrets and com towers.After there attack they would switch over to there energy bows to shoot the gaurds."Attack for the people of this world,the new age shall be ours"

They had there shields ready for there defenses as they tried to lure alot of the soldiers to attack them.They wanted to lessen the gaurds around the prisoners area to make the plan go there way.The scouting group was following where the ship would land and see if anyone needs some help.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 pm

The captain fell out of his chair as alert sirens began to sound through the prison, the alert only sounding during times of emergency. He grabbed his pistol and ran into the control room "whats happening? Sitrep *snap* now" "sir, sensors have picked up inbound bandits approaching at five and six o'clock, there's a lot of them, we also have visuals on formations of infantry approaching the north side gates, still far off though." Spat out the AID in short order, as he brought up the automated defenses and sent out a signal to the nearest military base. "see if the nearest military base can scramble some jets, in the meantime, we're calling their bluff. Set the automated defenses to engage enemy infantry by threat level, how many men did you send on that patrol?" "15 men sir, 10 guards and 5 soldiers" "okay good, that means we still have 25 soldiers and 50 guards on base. Send a guard squadron to deal with the infantry, keep the soldiers on standby and get some heavy weapons up ASAP, rocket launchers, anti-tank, anything as long as it makes a big boom" He began spitting out orders as all the men in the room began scrambling around to obey his orders.

All across the prison, alarms flared and people ran around, especially around the gates and AAA emplacements. A Sargent ran up to his second in command "Corporal! Take a squad with you and defend the point defenses on the south wall, I want that AT cannon firing as soon as possible" "yes sir!" said the corporal and he ran off, pointing at some men and they ran off to the other end of the wall. He then walked up the large steel doors and pressed a button, staring and nodding his approval at the contents, walking up to the Statesman and Advocate medium tanks. "Why hello there fellas, what say we ... negotiate with those people out there"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ship leveled out, hovering in place then slowly descending to sit on the ground. The ramp dropped and Makil walked out with a cohort of his robots behind him to asses the damage, only slightly aware of the natives behind him. He walked over to the damaged grav plates and shook his head "dammit, busted up right and good they are. I'll need to see if the people here have iridium anywhere" He finally took notice of the people standing off to the side. "hai dudes, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Vash sighed as they seemd to call there bluff as they sent out some tanks to greet them.As for the Dragos riders were dodging thier AAA emplacements but some of the riders were shot down already.So far the battle had been some what in there favor.As the lack of knowledge and confusion was in there presence.He came down from his dragos as he threw a few bombs into thier com tower to block any transmission they may try to call now.Then quickly guided away and started to shoot the gaurds on the AAA guns.

As for the groud forces they would split up to get some locks on those tank.The Fargor riders would make there mounts jump into the air and try to latch onto the tanks.Some of the riders have been shot out of mid-air but still some made it to there tagets.They didn't know how well shielded the tank were but the Fargor claws were made of strong metal and bone.As for the riders would try to jump onto the tank and carve a hole through the tank with there energy spears.The other supports would start to get dug in with there sheilds to hold out there positions.

Volk got the signal as the charges under the prison floors would start to create hole,alot of the Tribe men started to jump into the place and start to try to kill the gaurds inside the prison.They came out blazing with there arrows shooting anything that looked like a threat as for the spear men would try to outflank the soldiers that would get in there way."Prisoners of the Scum raise up and fight for your freedom,we are here to bring this world back to peace"Volk would raise his blade up into the air as he looked like a leader of the masses.Some of the freed prisoners would start to grab rifles from any of the dead gaurds around.

...............................................................................................................................

The scout group looked at the person there and knew that he wasn't part of the scum.Yet they never let there gaurd down,as they looked around the area.There mounts had smells more people coming this way as they got prepared for the attack to come"Man I would take cover if I were you,there is scum soldiers coming this way.......if want to survive stick with us.....They have no mercy for anyone"They got there energy bows ready for the group of soldiers that were coming this way.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 pm

The Sargent rode on top of the Advocate tank, gunning down one of the riders that had tried to jump onto the tank. The machinegun on top also helped fend off the dragon things as a formation of infantry armed with what looked like energy spears approached. "lined up for the kill eh, FIRE!" he yelled and the statesman fired its bright blue pulse of Ions, shorting out any electronic in the way of the blast, causing the shields to flicker out and the spears to also die pathetically. "FIRE AGAIN!" he yelled and the advocate fired at the opening, the spearmen packed into the phalanx like sardines in a can, a can that was instantly destroyed by a high explosive shell detonating in the middle of their ranks. "hell yeah! run b**ches! go go!" he dropped into the open hatch of the Advocate and directing both tanks to fire at another phalanx of infantry. "alright! lets get moving! Lets link up with the control center."

The corporal on the other hand was not having as much fun. He ducked behind the corner as a bunch of ... arrows? flew down the corridor. Waving at his squad, they peaked out and let out a burst of laser fire before ducking behind the wall. "When the heck is the Sarge getting back?" "I have no idea. Dude get back. Fire in the hole!" He tossed a Frag down the corridor then followed it with several seconds of fully automatic fire before ducking back again. The RTO suddenly chirped up and let the squad listen. *static* "comm tower is down, all uni ..." *static* "... point 0239 charlie and ..." *static* "... we need help here, fast". "alright! men, lets move!" They began retreating back down the hallway, with the machine gunner covering them. A crazy warrior person came around the hallway but was quickly dispatched by a burst from the E34 "gogogogo go go go" yelled someone, lending a bit more urgency.

The Captain stepped out from around the corner with his pistol drawn, dispatching the two warriors in the hallway before waving to his team of soldiers. "all clear get that sunburst up here, we need to get outside fast, the tanks can't get in the building so we need to get to the alternate rally point fast. Hell, blast the wall now." "Yes sir hoorah!" and a hole was blasted in the wall big enough for a light tank to drive through, come to think of it, it blew a hole in the other wall too. "Come on ladies, lets move! Out of the building, we run out firing like hell, Ready? GO!"

Meanwhile, a poor RTO and the three men that were all that was left of the guard squad ducked back down behind the wall as arrows flew overhead. The radio crackled to life for a second "Uniform 2-3, this is Uniform 2-1, do you read? Over" "This is Uniform 2-3 we read loud and clear. Over" "Link up with us at Delta 2510, we have lost contact with Uniform 2-2 and Lima 2-1, suspected KIA. Over" "Negative sir, we are pinned down at the moment, I'll get back to you. Out". The radio went dead and one of the privates poked his head up to let off a burst from his AR-16 while the others slotted in a new battery pack into their R11s. "I'm running low on ammo" said the private as he ducked back down, just barely avoiding getting his head taken off by an energy arrow "I only got one and a half mags plus this one" "well make those count man, if they get through us than the prison complex will be overrun". The radio crackled to life again "This is Uniform 2-2, they have released the prisoners, we can't hold them off much Holy Shit!!!" *static* The line went dead and they now began praying that reinforcements might arrive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hmm? no chance to survive?" He gestured at his metallic body "I'm a freaking robot piloting a gigantic space ship, I think i can survive on my own." He checked with his robots and checked on a clipboard and chuckled "woooo, this is gonna be fun. I annalyzed the heat signatures, looks like they brought a Thor with them, what fun. Alright robots! Back in the ship and get yourselves geared up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new age and a revolt to follow it   A new age and a revolt to follow it Empty

Back to top Go down

A new age and a revolt to follow it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Weavon-
Jump to: