SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

I'm. So. BORED. );

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

I'm. So. BORED. );  Empty
PostSubject: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

It was times like this that he really just wanted to hit something. After being unable to help in the Evoknight attack (Due to the fact that he was never 'ordered' to fight, so he was wandering aimlessly. He killed possibly four, injured a few. No. Accomplishment.) His stone was reacting violently, since the half-soul inside could watch as his body roamed and did nothing to fight, and was flooding waves of sheer anger and helplessness on him.

Rai narrowed his eyes at his room. There was enough room for two, though he hadn't paid attention to see who was his roommate or if he'd even have one. So far every single human avoided him as much as possible, fearing or finding annoying his lack of emotions and response. The soul inside the stone, which was by now flaring red on the rope around his neck, raged because of his old body's helplessness. The only humans to interact with him were those who saw his potential as an obedient slave. Of course, when he worked himself up into this rage it was impossible for him to even hear an order, much less follow it... More likely, he'd attack whatever was in sight.

The gold-haired boy sighed, knowing as soon as the stone finished it's rant he'd be left alone again, an empty husk that could only think and feel whatever his 'master' told him to. He really hope Cody was still alive, so he could take the other half of his soul back and maybe he'd be normal again. He really missed all the interaction from other humans....

((Derp. Fail. :D))
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Kenji strolled through 'Yellow Zone', exploring what was to become of his new home. He was surprised at how different Delta rooms were than Alpha rooms, which he had been assigned to. But he pretty much considered the whole space station his domain.

He had only been put on Station 2 a couple of days ago, and now he felt fantastic. What with the Weavon shenanigan, and the Varsia shebang, he never even had a chance to take a shower. Even between the conference at Irrida station and the assault on Sigma, he still didn't really have time to take a shower. But he was finally able to yesterday, and it felt amazing refreshed. Then he had cut his hair, making it a favorable even-ish length again. And, of course, he had gotten brand new clothes to wear.

And now, a day later, his feeling of awesomeness hadn't evaporated at all. He walked through the multiple hallways, a small smile on his face, and tried to ignore the television screens posted occasionally on the walls. "Six humans confirmed dead" or "UWUC disbanded" were consistently being reported over and over. His eyes flickered over a screen, showing a brown-haired human girl smiling and a story explaining her death. Kenji didn't really pay any attention to it as he rounded another corner. He looked in a nearby open doorway, stopped, and stared at the boy inside. Just standing there. Like a rock.

Kenji didn't recognize him. So, he might as well become friends with him, eh? He leaned against the doorway, hands in his pockets, and said, "Whats up, kid?"

OOC: This post... disappoints me. :I
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

((Trust me, Rook. I have that feeling waaaayyy too much lately. D; BTW, Ada Cameo? o.O))

So busy in his ponderings, Rai almost didn't notice the boy staring at him. When he did, he turned flat silver eyes to him. He faintly remembered this kid's name being called or something or other in Sigma... Kenri? Kenbi? Kengi? No, it was something along the lines of that... Ah! Kenji!

At the question he raised his brow a little, an attempt to look skeptical or maybe just curious. Either way it seemed out of place on his emotionless face (I RHYMED! 8D). "Nothing," he said in his normal monotone voice, sliding those gray disks to stare at the wall. Five, four, three... Oh wow. He hadn't left yet. Either this kid was bored or new...
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Kenji was unsatisfied with the reply. "Well why don't you make that nothing into something?" He could already guess this guy wasn't a very talkative person. "So what's your name, kid?" He asked, looking around the standard Delta room. And he had thought Gamma rooms were a bit suckish. Delta rooms were pretty much the same as the old apartments. Something wasn't right. Especially considering the luxuries he had three zones above. He was smart enough to know Lenina didn't run short on funds...

His natural sense of rebellion flickered a little. But it died down just as fast. She probably knew what she was doing. I mean, who would try to make the last remnants of a race hate one another?

OOC: ... I am disappointed again. And I dunno. XI
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm

((XD))

The blonde looked back at him. "Raimaru." he said, looking a bit awkward now. His stone's energy was still radiating, meaning he had little more than a antisocial child's personality. He was finding himself confused and startled that Kenji or whoever he was was still here, much less that he'd come in the first place... "You?"
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Kenji let a wry grin spread across his face. "I'm Kenji...Kenji Silvano." He was proud of his name. He thought it just radiated awesomeness. But then again, it wasn't just his name that radiated awesomeness. He as a whole radiated awesomeness, because he was pretty much made out of awesomeness. It felt pretty awesome.

He assumed this guy, Raimaru, wasn't the sort of person to go on Space [font size=9]Station[/size] Adventures. He was the kind of guy that was ultra-silent. And ultra-boring. He silently made it his mission to change that, and to make him more awesome. Of course if he just kept asking random questions, he really wouldn't get anywhere.

Kenji looked around the room. It wasn't too bad, and he tried to make a conversation about it. "Man, this reminds me a lot of the apartments. At least when I was there..." He trailed off. "You were at the apartments when that robot thing attacked, right? It was a really long time ago... anyway, that robot thing kidnapped me and sold me as a slave on Weavon." Kenji hoped a long story would convince this kid to talk more. "God, it was horrible there. I would have killed to have a place half as good as this room to sleep in." He went on and on about all the dangerous work his captors forced him through, how he accidentally killed a guard with his pickaxe, how he was punished with torture and put on death row... just to be saved by Alice Ryder at the last second. Then he talked about how he was taken to Varsia, how he fought Evoknights there, right in the face of death once more, and even then he was still sent to fight on Sigma in its last hours. His story probably took ten minutes, what with a few bits of exaggeration to make some parts seem more cool. And to add more pizzazz, he added that the whole time, he had been separated from his love.

"And finally, I was brought to this place!" Kenji finished, motioning around him at the space station. "Is there anything epic you've ever been though, Rai?" he asked, still grinning.

OOC: ... Yes.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 pm

((Epicness. Kenji should know better. All my characters are too flat to have anything epic happen to them. Oh, wait... Todd got attacked by a bear. XD))

Rai listened to the story and Kenji's whole explanation thing. Though he tried, he could only manage to look half interested. If he had the rest of his friggin' soul back, then he would be amazed at this super awesome tale of adventure and daring. Might even have cried a little when Kenji threw in that the whole time he'd been separated from his 'love'. But with... This... All he felt was a slight inkling of curiosity and frustration at his earlier inner musings.

The blonde blinked when Kenji finished, and at the question he frowned, his emotionless face seeming to take this change drastically. Because, hey, didn't you know it took more muscles to frown than smile?
He thought a moment, then shook his head. It wasn't anything he would call 'interesting'... Or 'epic'. Because he was super-lame and had a very low priority in his roleplayer's list, he had no history whatsoever. "I... Was thrown through a wall once?" he stated flatly. His voice only lilted the tiniest bit at the end, as if he were thinking of attempting a question and gave up half-way. Rai, you quitter.

((I amused myself with this. :D))
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

Kenji nodded. "That's cool," he said, and thought that's lame. "No epic car chases or bank robberies or... skydiving?" Yeah, that probably would've come up if he did those things... "What did you do, sell your soul to Lord Boring? You need some pizzazz in your life..." He nodded, agreeing with himself, and actually got that hamster onto its wheel and started an amazing thought process. Maybe he could convince this Raimaru dude to go to Weavon with him, though he wasn't sure about going there himself in the first place.

OOC: SHORT AND LATE AND REALLY CRAPPY! Forgive me. ;-;
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 am

((*Pets* It's okay. :3))

Rai could tell his story did little to impress, and his mouth set itself in a frown. Then he tilted his head. "I sold it to my best friend," he said flatly. There was literally nothing about him that could tell a plausible lie unless he was told to. He stared at Kenji, blinking.

((GAAAAH IT'S SO FAIL! *Slams head down*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm. So. BORED. );    I'm. So. BORED. );  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm. So. BORED. );
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2 :: Delta: "Yellow Zone"-
Jump to: