SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Well At least were at the station

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well At least were at the station Empty
PostSubject: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:01 pm

They finally had docked into the station as they came off to see around the place.Of course before Neon went anywhere he would wear a cloak over his armor and a mask to cover his face.He really never went anywhere without his equipment,he also carried a few of his weapons that were easily hidden.He would Neilson tend to the Vessel needs and anything he needed to do while they were here.Once Neon stepped off the ship,he saw robot guards everywhere as one of them came towards him."Who is the leader of this group"Neon just step forward,as they said to follow them to someones office.

He turned to Dos and Thomas,as he knew that they should come " you two can come along,if not just explore around for the time being" He followed to a spire of sorts as he entered to find himself in a office.He looked around as he knew that this could go fine,or go really bad.He sat down in a chair and just waited to be address but really he wouldn't like this one bit."So your the one that leads on this station very impressive for the time being"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Lenina looked at the... At it. She looked at the it that stood in front of her. The armored figure gave no indication of gender, race or species. Then again it was not like that mattered to her. What really mattered was the fact that there were flagships staring at her spaceship with guns at the ready, and even worse was the army that was waiting in her hangar. Lenina peered out of the reinforced glass cover into space to get a good look at the remnants of the Evoknight craft that had just been, for lack of a better word, obliterated. Barely even listening to what the creature- that she had discerned to be male -was saying. "For the time being," she recited, turning around with a bored expression on her face. "That sounds almost like a threat. I'd feel intimidated, but I know I have nothing to worry about." In itself, the sentence was a threat to the man, it was almost like a dare, try and start something, just try.

"I don't remember you telling me your name... I am the Empress of the human race, Lenina. And you are?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Neon just raised a eyebrow behind his mask as this seemed,somewhat funny to him.Really he didn't care for the tone in her voice,as he knew that he would cause trouble if the chance came to raise.His group just destroyed a Evoknight ship like nothing and the other ships were on standby for his orders.He looked at the girl that was now,talking towards him and he didn't mind her appearance.Off course he has seen better aliens,then what he was starring at which he kept to himself."That's good to know that you don't fear anything, but sometimes it's the worst trait to have"He said with some sting to it as he wanted to see how she would react,he liked to plan ahead in these type of situation.

He wondered about her now,that maybe this could be a chance for new plans.Being the person he was,idea's started to flood into his head about taking over but decided to gather more info."I never said my name in the first place,Of course it sounds like your demanding it from me.If you must know my name is Dante"He wondered about her being a Empress of the human race,this of course meant that he had a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Lenina gently tapped a button on her desk, "Please send Agamemnon Curtis Frasier to the hangar." Adjusting her line of sight back on the man, she muttered to herself. "Dante..." Lenina collapsed into her 'throne'. She sighed dramatically, fearlessness being a horrible trait to have, was this guy some kind of sage? Well, of course he wasn't. "So, Dante... What is your business here?" she questioned, "And why the mask?" Her eyes flickered once to the door, and then back at the man, or Dante. "Surely, you have nothing to hide from me. Trust me, I mean you no harm, in fact... I thank you for bring Dostaria and Thomas back to me. But you could accept that I am a tad bit curious as to why you have decided to stay at the Station..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Neon just wondered about this person,that she called but stuck to his train of thoughts.His business was simple as he wanted to help if he could but he had other secret reasons as well.He would guess that they were bound to find out that he was a human but at the moment he didn't like giving the info out right away "My business is that,I wish to be of some assistance to your group,as for my mask.I tend to wear it out of a habit, I have gotten use to" He wondered about the way,she seemed to change her words so quickly. "Everyone has there fair share of secrets they wish to keep,even yourself may have some.I believe you Lenina but I'm here to offer my services in medical equipment.When I met Dostaria and Thomas they said that the humans were in trouble and I felt like they needed some help.Anyway I promised her that I would help her,does that Answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm

OOC: I got bored with the small talk. :l

"Medical supplies... It answers my question quite fine, but there is one small inconvenience Dante... I know who you really are." Lenina stared at the emotionally challenged mask with disdain. She wanted too see the shock on his face, the sudden disbelief that someone had discovered his secret, the anger and outrage that she was ready for. "Neon Star of the Republic of Star." To most people it would seem like she was just making this up as she went along. But then again, it wasn't all too difficult to figure out who the mask man was. In fact, his lieutenant had provided the first clue, or... the only clue, the rest was really just common sense. "You see, when you first arrived your lieutenant sent a message to us, telling us he was apart of ROS. Now, he talked about a 'captain being on the ship. I know that is you. Please, try to remember to tell the truth."

"The humans were in trouble. Now, that I am in control, and those hapless imbeciles of the UWUC are gone, we have nothing to worry about. Your services are not needed here, Neon Star. But there is one way you can help us..." Lenina reclined his chair, a sly grin growing across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Neon didn't budge at all,as he knew that there was a chance for this to happen.He figured as he smirked behind his mask.Of course there is more ways to trick and use people in this universe."So you know about our leader,but one problem is that he isn't here.I am the captain of this trip but my name is Dante gunner.I am one of his officers but you must know that you shouldn't over think this things"He didn't even say that in a anger tone but a interested one at that.He got up as he started to look at the porthole and into the space out there."Our leader is a great man that has seen combat and knows the universe inside out"

He took off his mask as he slide it to the top off his head.He turned to lenina as he showed his face.He smiled at her as his face looked like one of a human."The UWUC was a beginning to a end for the universe,I wonder if you won't turn out the same way.What is it that the group can help you with"He said with a smile that meant many different things to many different people.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Lenina watched as Neon, or Dante or who ever this person was. She didn't change her belief that this was the real Neon, she had no reason to change. But with the unveiling of the man, Lenina was given the opportunity to put her plan into motion. Lenina stared into Neon's eyes with a wild eyed fury, her expression hardened from careless joy to maniacal bliss. Anklets thrust out from the hair Neon was sitting in, a titanium strip would materialize over his forehead, locking him in to the chair, there was always room to avoid this, but with no real way to predict this occurrence, it would be slim to none that Neon would figure out a way to break out. Wrist cuffs opened wide to capture Neon's hands before he got to move, and if he was successfully caught. "The one thing I want from you Dante, is your head."

Lenina pointed her finger at Neon, and in a split second, her primary ability kicked in. While not at all visible, a shock wave would be flying at Neon, pain would most likely circulate through his body throwing his body into convulsions. Lenina's ability to spread pain was unreal in its accuracy. The burning sensation that flew through the skin, or the knives driven through flesh, it would all feel very real, but no real surface damage would be inflicted.

OOC: Cut short...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Neon was caught by the trap this girl had used against him.He just looked at her as he wondered about her abilities now for the most part.It seems that he was caught and very much this could be a upset for himself.Soon enough he felt pain but still was able to restrain his shouts of agony because of a few things, he had yet revealed.A button on the ship would start to blip on Neilson's pager,meaning that something had gone wrong.Of course Neilson would know to start to set up the secret device on the ship,that is yet to be named.He wouldn't take action just yet as they needed to see, what might happen in this little issue.He pressed a button in his sleeve as he looked at Lenina, where he sat fighting the pain."Thats good to know that you want my head but you know that you can't kill me just yet.After all witch,there are a few things,I still have to do in this universe."His voice would be heard on the ship as it meant that he had set up a mic for them to hear her words.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Lenina glanced at the man and smiled, how could her plan have worked better, of course this man was a human, which meant he had powers like hers. She could only imagine what was going on in his mind, she could see his face contorting to her powers, as she kept the steady stream of agony flowing into him. "I hope your 'leader' will be here soon, 'Dante'." She let a torrent of sarcasm loose in her words. Lenina moved her hand beneath her desk, wrenching two knives free from a hidden pocket. She strolled leisurely toward her captive, raising the blade over her head and slamming it down towards his immobile hand. The second knife cut the air, meant to dig into Neons hand. She almost felt empathy for the pain Neon would experience, hopefully it would take his mind off of pesky things like trying to think up an escape plan. "Make it easy on yourself, just give in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Neon still didn't scream in pain as the knifes tore into his hand.As well as the cut to follow,and he smiled at her."Don't worry our leader will come soon enough,but you won't be around to see him"His chest cavity would open up to show a explosive of sorts,which meant that they would both die soon.He put his head up looking at the ceiling as a device shot out that was a mini-hagar device,which it's range was 40 feet.The person that was named Dante was really a really expensive robot that Neon uses to conduct meetings.Of course it was also known as a suicidal bot that was a semi-organic based to act human to a extent.The bombs inside him would destroy everything for a 50 feet radius which meant the whole room and outside that door would be death,and the explosion of plasma wash would burn everything down like acid and since lenina was right next to him,she would be doomed.even with a shield the Plasma wash kills through hulls of ship and that means that there would be no escape but who knows."Good luck in hell"Everything just went boom after that who knows, what would happen now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Lenina backed away from the man, and fell into her seat, sighing dramatically with complete resignation. "You're a strong one..." she muttered, listening to him keep his false story up. And then his chest opened, something that didn't happen every day. Needless to say, Lenina was shocked, one of the few shocked moments of her life. It was a robot? But it bled, and suffered just like a human... Perplexed and at the same time intrigued, Lenina reclined in her chair, "You are a very interesting adversary, Neon Star." And with that, a honey comb shaped barrier stretched from the bejeweled throne that Lenina rested on. This internal heat barrier, it would contain the explosion in a very secure bubble, protecting Lenina and her cruiser perfectly. She watched the plasma wash break down in a flurry of steam, before her shield vanished.

All that was left of the machine was scattered as dust. Lenina knew she had just made an enemy of the ROS, a organization with powers that were far greater than hers. This unplanned event however, could still turn out to be a positive. She spun in her chair, gazing out at the starships that awaited for her like circling hawks. She giggled to herself, this was absolutely priceless.

OOC: Rambo's idea. Not mine. :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well At least were at the station   Well At least were at the station Empty

Back to top Go down

Well At least were at the station
Page 1 of 1