HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r



( deus dormio )
a d m i n


( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 
 

 Solution or disaster?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Solution or disaster?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

A teenager with long, chestnut hair sat her luxurious room, watching the news. She had her arms crossed as one of her cat ears twitched. The Ilet reporter was informing the public of the current situation with the political war. Once the show went to break, the princess’ tail thrashed angrily. “This issue needs to be resolved now! I will not stand by and wait for blood to spill!” She started pacing back and forth, teeth gritted. Using her power for anything would probably just escalate tension with the rebels. Trying to consult with Naito would be nearly impossible. Any of her actions were being carefully watched so she hesitated acting immediately. But not tacking action wasn’t a good idea, either. She was backed against a wall and the offensive forces were creeping forward. She stopped and pinched the bridge of her nose, breathing deeply. “Calm down, Jinx. You’ll think of something,” she muttered to herself. She swept her hair out of her face, sighing, “I can’t be talking to myself. Yes, just let that reach public ears.” She resumed pacing, hands clamped behind her back. How am I going to defuse this situation!

OOC: Didn't really know how to start this thread, so meh

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pajama Man



Cancer Rat
Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Having a location is so mainstream.

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Loki had more or less accidentally stuck himself permanently to trouble. He had thought a couple fists in his face, and getting up close and personal with a dangerous criminal was bad enough, but his, or should he say 'D. Loki's' display at the Entente's planning session, had garnered him a reputation, and a profession. An unwanted one at that. He was officially the Representative of the Human Race, it wasn't even an option to reject the offer, and even thinking to try to defy this... Lenina was not an option, he doubted any of the humans understood the dictatorship they had just entered. Loki would have thrived knowing he didn't have this kind of responsibility. His job was just a bunch of paperwork he had to shift through. The few times he did have to do anything interesting was to process Lenina's prisoners. All of whom didn't say a word, but sneered and spat at him the whole time. Now he knew what a librarian felt like.

And this new assignment, as Lenina had come to call them, was more or less a telephone call. Except the last time had ever seen a telephone was about five years ago. He guessed the appropriate term was a Holo-message, or something, but that was less of his concern. Right now, completing this task so that he could get to the few hours of off time he had was his goal. Absentmindedly, he thumbed in the coordinates of his future client. The small, palm-sized PDA had become his best friend and worst enemy. Instantly, the invisible signals rocketed off into space at supersonic speeds, cruising to the recipient known as Jinx the Prankster Princess. Just her name was off putting, and made Loki wish he didn't have to deal with someone that was famous for childishness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

The princess’ pacing was interrupted when a voice announced, “Incoming call from the human representative Loki.” She raised an eyebrow, walking over to the disk sitting on her dresser. She picked it up and commanded, “Accept call.” At her voice, the device clicked and a downscaled image of a human teenager flashed up on the top of the palm-sized disk. He seemed to be one of the oldest humans, looking to be somewhere around seventeen or eighteen. “Hello, Loki. Is there something the humans need?”

OOC: I didn't really know what else to put DX

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pajama Man



Cancer Rat
Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Having a location is so mainstream.

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Loki's people skills were minimal, sure he had read all kinds of novels on the alien psyche, and how a simple phrases could change a persons opinion of you in a second, putting that into action was a different scenario. Then again, face to face interaction was a lot more intimidating than talking through transponder. Loki paused as he saw Jinx appear on the screen. An expression of severe doubt clouded his features. She was a child, so was everyone he had to deal with, he almost felt like this Naito guy might be a better ruler than this... infant. He mentally sighed, readjusting his thoughts to the offer Lenina had told him to communicate. "Us? No... Lenina-err... We believe that you could use a little help from us. The war on Gertragia has just started, and before it gets out of hand, Lenina wishes to assist you by sending you a unit of specialized soldiers from our private army. Included will be three of humans. And if anything, you should know the advantage a couple extra hands will be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Jinx's raised an eyebrow at Lenina's name. "That's a very generous offer," she began, "But before I accept it, I have to know what is expected in return. Nothing is free in the universe."

OOC: Hopefully muse will return later in thread D:

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pajama Man



Cancer Rat
Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Having a location is so mainstream.

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

"Only an idiot would think so," assured Loki. The words of Lenina spouted from his mouth instantly, "All we would request is place for us to resupply on Gertragia, as you would be right to assume, we have only the tiniest amount of supplies on our ship." He lied, "An alliance of sorts, just so that we can assuredly have someone to count on, in case any kind of... Emergency should occur. We scratch your back, you scratch ours." He recited Lenina's words in their entirety, it was so much easier to act like he wasn't just regurgitating everything through this machine, but how long would his lies last before Jinx eventually figured it out? By then it probably wouldn't even matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

The princess looked away as he spewed forth the speech. Everything he said seemed fair enough. Hell, Jinx probably would help the humans anyway under normal circumstances--as in, when there wasn't a civil war going on. The humans were just descendants of her own people. She drew in a breath, looking back at the hologram image of Loki. "I agree with the terms. They were pratically a given. I accept your proposal then."

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Neon would hear the conversion from his spy cam, that had been fitted to be a mirco-size. That was planted by his follower Achilles, when he had his chance to get in, and out without trouble. This might be a problem in the near future, and had to deal with it quickly, and without much trouble. He used his hyper-link to cut off connection to Loki, and change it to around view of himself in the hologram of course with his mask on, and cloak covering his body. "Hello Princess it's finally a honor to meet you, but I have something that would be to your use. Yes I know this might be unexpected but I can help you, if you want to meet me, I will gladly come to you"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 am

To say Jinx was taken surprise by the sudden change would be an understatment. She stared at the holographic man hidden by a mask and cloak, dumbfounded. Now, she knew that some people could hack a holomessage and redirect it. But this link was supposed to be immensely secure. She furrowed her eyebrows as he started to speak. "Why would I agree to any such thing like this? You just rerouted my call and you hide yourself. I certainly have every reason not to trust you."

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Neon would expect her reaction, as he started to type on his computer. He had started to get his people in tact, and quickly knew a way to appeal to her. "Yes I understand that you don't have a reason to trust me, but I have my reasons. Well I couldn't meet you personality during the riots and panic closing your doors. So I decided to steal your little chat with the human, but if you must know Lenina is not one to trust completely.If I may, I will come out of hiding to meet you on your terms"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Jinx sighed and a frown formed on her lips. “While I can see the logical approach it is definitely not a way to persuade me. And I never said I trusted Lenina completely. But I do trust her enough to form an alliance with her. Unlike you. I know nothing about you. Your name, your face, your allegiances. . .They’re all a mystery to me. If you want me to even consider a meeting you should do better to earn my trust.”

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Neon would wage the options on the issue and nodded in agreement to her words. He knew to gain some trust, he needed to earn it like normal people would. " I see your point Princess Jinx, but this is what I suggest as a counter-offer. My name is Dante gunner, my allegiances are usually to many groups, but I want to help Gertragia end this civil war. As for my face, since you asked so nicely, I will show it to you " He touched the top of his mask, as he took it off.

He placed it on the desk next to himself, as his raven hair covered over his grey eye's and he looked on jinx with his face to show, he could be true to his words. "I am a man of my word, but if you don't believe me, what would you want me to do to earn your trust"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Behind you :P

PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:46 pm

OOC: EXCUSE ME IN ADVANCE! DX

Jinx tried to keep the curiousity off her face. Dante Gunner sounded like quite the. . .human name. She slightly raised an eyebrow as his face was revealed. "Dante, if you don't mind me asking, what race are you?" Because one usually had to ask when it came to those that looked human. They could be a human or Teroare.

_________________
____━*━____━━____━__*___━_*____┓­­­━ ╭━━━━╮
___*_━━____━━____━━*____━━____┗┓­­­|::::::^━━^
____━━____━*━____━━____━━*____━┗­­­|::::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Well he was a great judge of character as he looked at her face. He started to ponder, if he should tell her. "Tell me would you really care if I was a human. I might be a teroare, but then again maybe not. Like I said, if I can come meet up face to face, I will tell you everything. Of course since you don't trust me yet, I would really like to gain your trust Princess jinx"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Solution or disaster?   

Back to top Go down
 
Solution or disaster?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel)
» Shipping Names
» /Apology/Solution
» Christmas Disaster & Gala Party

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: