SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Role Call [New Humans]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Role Call [New Humans] Empty
PostSubject: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 pm

The Epsilon cabins were vastly different from those of the other humans. For one thing, they contained a red cone placed on the ceiling of every room, this siren was designed so that it would echo across the sound proofed walls of the room, awakening any still person inside. At any moment this could go off, and had been a constant lookout over the humans. And at that very moment, the aged bell screeched a yell that would put an opera singer to shame. Red lights flashed across each room, brighter than any rave's multicolored spotlights. With the blaring noise came a robotic tone that repeated emotionlessly and remorselessly through the cabins. "Report to Area II immediately. Report to Area II immediately."

Area II was in the most secluded area of the Station. It was on the other side of the Spire, and was locked away from the humans that didn't have that layer of clearance. A single card was handed out to every new human allowing them to enter the Area.

OOC: Just go there... I kinda want it to be surprising. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Spike hated the sound of this damn alarm,as he tried to ignore the damn sound.The next thing he knew was that there was a voice,it really was as annoying as the alarm.It said that they had to report to Area II,which in his opinion sucked.Of course he really didn't have one did he as he started to walk with the rest of the group.He was one of the first created from the batch and was experimented on the most of all the group.Each one having the same purpose as himself but the funny thing was that they didn't know, what that was at this moment.All he knows is that he was here before almost everyone in his group,at this he knew more then most of his friends if he can call them that."I wonder,what awaits us in that place....Maybe more pain and Misery"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Ten stumbled out from one of the service tunnels, even though he had sworn he wouldn't take them again, he had also just recently avoided doing a dutchman while some construction drones were being launched. He stumbled through the doorway into Area II, pulling the uniform tighter around his body. He had found some of the guardians discarding old stuff and had found one of the old uniforms. The full uniform was pressure sealed but he couldn't find the sleeves, pants or helmet so he stuck with the CF under-armor and the cool vest. The neck of the vest hid his serial number so he wouldn't have to be so secretive but sneaking around through service tunnels was admittedly pretty fun. He put the card in his pocket and found a nice quiet corner somewhere where he could wait. He pulled out the reading pad and scrolled around through the miniature library displayed on the pad, though most of the books were fantasy and historical fiction (not to mention propaganda) it also contained many books on military history, weapons, tactics and strategy.

Right now he didn't feel like fantasy and picked a book on the history of the Terran military, who's generals were far better then their UWUC counterparts. He slumped down into his corner and began reading, twirling the pad's stylus and hoping that something good happened. When something actually did happen he decided that he would go quietly sneak into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Trisom bounced out of his prison cell-like room, jabbering happy thoughts and pausing only squeeze through a rather small doorway, which took at least half a minute. He made his signature Pillsbury doughboy-like laugh as he waddled into Area II, happy to have something to do (I rhymed. :D).

"HIIIIIIIIIII!" Trisom bellowed, waving his hand at everybody with a derp smile plastered on his face. Today was gonna be fun! Yeeeeeaaaaah! ...
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Errara jumped out from her place in the corner, ashen hair flying about her face. She wanted to scream. All that noise, all those lights. It made her head throb. Not only was the way in which the message was delivered frightening, but the message itself unnerved her. Four words, all of them incited terror in her. Lenina had something horrible planned, she could almost taste it on the air. Errara had a way of being expecting the worst; about everything, even the most innocent thing. So she expected the worst now as she walked to the place known to her only as Area Two, quiet and fearful as a mouse, with her red eyes wide and staring straight in front of her.

She reached Area Two and promptly moved herself to the opposite corner of Ten.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Area II was a huge cylinder. It's ceiling was high and rounded, and a omniscient light illuminated everything in a fluorescent blue. Glowing white tiles lined the floor, in between each crack, visible circuitry sprouted. The room seemed to be a mile in circumference. Lenina was in the very center, her drill sergeant pose was not even close to being the most intimidating thing about her. It was the gun that was dangling from her hand. It was a simple Heavy Infantry Weapon, but it weighed a ton, a fact that Lenina tried to ignore to preserve her image. The gun was manufactured by the ONA, and with a bit of pleading, she had received... Oh, a few hundred maybe, with ammunition aplenty. This had been a most profitable partnership indeed. She looked at the countless faces in the crowd. Her children. It was about time they were prepared.

She let them file in, noting each and every expression on their faces. Deus Hjorck had done an impressive job indeed. "Welcome to your paradise." She said simply. "There is something that I want all of you to realize and embrace fully. Deus Hjorck is your enemy. He made you, with the intent to use you. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a home. If he is not stopped, each and everyone of you will die by his hand. There is only one way to solve this problem. Do any of you know the answer?"

Nero's impish grin never shifted, neither did his thoughts. All he could think about was grabbing that gun, ripping it out of Lenina's hands before she even knew what was happening. He'd heard guns, he'd seen guns, and he'd learned about guns, but he'd never touched one before. All weapons turned him on, and while he preferred something a little more personal than a fire arm, he couldn't control his excitement. He imagined what it would feel like holding the big gun, feeling its recoil, reloading it with the anticipation of sending another soul to heaven's light, or hell fire. His imagination was on rapid fire, just like the bullets flying out of the guns barrel.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Ten looked at the gun and looked it over. He had found a bunch of manuals detailing all of the weapons that had been shipped to the station, the particular gun he had recognized as a G250 HIW. By the look of it, he had guessed that they would be learning to use them soon. What concerned him was not that they were going to learn to shoot it, it was that they were learning to shoot IT. According to the manual (downloaded onto his reading pad) the thing fired sniper bullets and weighed a lot, apparently it was designed and purposed for Anti-materiel and for use by and against powered armor exoskeletons. Also from what one of his Guardian friends said it kicked like a mule so he wasn't going to be excited for range practice. Another issue was a personal musing, many of the humans in this room didn't look like they could be trusted with a gun, even fewer of them looked like they could actually operate it with any semblance of discipline. He walked to the front and crossed is arms, the corners of his mouth twitching downward slightly.

Mike Mause looked at the gun in Lenina's hands. He believed in every word she said but it was pretty obvious what she meant by the solution. He went and raised his hand, not waiting to be selected, he began blurting out the obvious. "We're gonna get guns and kill i'm righ..." He was cut off by a hand from Ten that came with a glare that said Shut up loud and clear even though he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 am

Trisom stared blankly. Somehow Ten's glare was unrecognized in his eyes, and his hand shot up. "OOH! OOH! I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME! PICK ME LENINA! I KNOW!" He waved his hand in the air. He was gonna solve the question! He had learned plenty of detective skills while watching AlienDetectiveShowAlphaCharlieHueyFreeman. Clearly, they were going to sell the thing Lenina was holding to Deus as a peace offering. Man, he is totally gonna be the next Sherlock. But if they all died, wouldn't they appear back? That's what it was like in vidya games....
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Errara's eyes were super glued to the gun in her empresses' hand. She didn't like guns. Lenina having a gun meant that she might use it. Errara found herself scooting away from Trisom and deeper into the corner, just in case Lenina didn't care for his exuberance. Errara had always known that Deus was her enemy. He had been a cruel master to her, experimenting on her in the most horrible of ways. She felt sick suddenly, but the only visible sign was her hand pawing lightly at her stomach. It was good that her mind was only half-formed at the time, so she couldn't remember everything exactly. What was Lenina trying to achieve by pinning them against their creator? No matter what it was, Errara was sure it wasn't anything for their own good.

ooc: >:I
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Lenina smiled at Trisom, barely hiding her anger behind the cheap facade. She didn't want to deal with Trisom at the moment, and for a second wondered if Deus had sent her him out of spite. There won't be another one of him... Ever. It was a pleasing thought that kept her smile engraved onto her face. "I bet you do." she said simply, looking away from the poor excuse for a human, with a shadow of disgust on her face. "Deus Hjorck is a menace that must be stopped. And to do that, I will need all of your help. There are those that wish to exterminate the human race, and even worse, those that wish to keep us in captivity. To free ourselves, we must fight back against them. Kill them if we must! This training facility, Area II is designed for this. Though, I prefer to call it... The War Room. It is a place where all of our weapons are held." Her last sentence was a blatant lie. Like she would reveal the place of all of the weapons to these simpletons.

"You will practice here, five times a week at the most. The most talented and skilled of you all, will be given a special gift, that I will leave to the imagination. Those that are squeamish around weapons will have... Other alternatives. But I suggest- and I say this with no hesitation -you learn how to kill." I will leave you with your free time to explore.

Scizo twirled the ZION (not fricken Stranea) necklace around her neck. The word she kept repeating. Kill. Kill. Kill. She barely even knew what that meant. She had never experienced death before. She had never seen someone die, not even in a video. She had thought it was just a word, but right now... It seemed all too real. An unavoidable fact that grew like some great monster in her stomach and made her want to throw up. Her eyes never left her feet, her hunched posture shrunk her. "I-i-i don't want to do this anymore..." She murmured to herself, knowing her words would come with insults from her peers. The very thought of having a weapon in her hand... Something designed with such a malicious intent. It seemed too cruel to even wonder what it would be like...
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:04 am

Ten listened to his queen with marked interest. Perhaps he would do well with weapons training, though he liked commanding better, once going head to head with one of the guardians in an RTS game. Perhaps he could ask one of the guardians for help, or perhaps one of the elusive ONI agents, they also seemed to like the service tunnels, probably just paranoia but that was one thing they shared. He hoped the gift was something good, at least a higher rank assuming that they would all become soldiers soon. Eyeing Trisome, he soon had an idea of what he could use him for, mounting a shield generator on him and using him as a meatshield came to mind. For now though, target practice could wait, Trisome's mere presence induced more anguish then usual. He looked to Lenina, caught her attention and made some motions and signals that roughly translated to: may I injure/hurt or beat the fat one?

Mike inched a bit further from Ten and looked around the room, wondering how they would be practicing. Perhaps they would be given weapons and shoot targets but he had made some friends with the Guardians that patrolled the station and they had said The only school that really matters is combat. Perhaps they would take part in military simulations, though it was unlikely that they would actually kill one another, in that case, he would want to be on Ten's team as he seemed to have absolutely no problem with taking another life. Still, some of the other ones in the room looked like better matches, some stronger and faster and some a bit crazier but few of them actually looked fit for fighting. He put his hands in his trench coat and kept listening to his queen, drinking in all of her words.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Trisom beamed as Lenina smiled at him. She liked him! She thought he was smart! This was great! He had already made friends with the emperor. No, wait a minute... think... thiiiiink... Empress, not emperor. Either way, he had a powerful connection now. Giggity.

He waddled slowly over to Ten. "Lenina's my fraynd!" He said excitedly. "Is she your fraynd?"

♦ ♦ ♦

Jairus walked with quick control into Area II from a doorway opposite of the one the humans came through and marched up to Lenina, standing three steps behind her and three steps to her left. He had a rifle slung on his back, a large caliber pistol in one holster, and a taser in another. Personally he felt he didn't really need all this weaponry, at least not in the presence of artificial humans, but he pretty much always walked around with them. He stood at attention, motionless and emotionless, hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Spike had been tortured by Deus,but he never hated the person.He considered Deus someone that had a plan and he was apart of it somehow but he could be wrong.He had to follow orders right now and then he could think for himself later on in life.He was the most experimented on,but it came with some benefits as he knew more about the rest of the humans.He looked around the room as he wondered about the other people here.

He didn't care about the guns,as he was good at fighting but from what he read that they would be useful.He would wait till this girl named Lenina,he had to listen to her.Which didn't go so well with him at all,as he had to for now.They were going to be trained to just take out Deus,and maybe used for other jobs in the war.

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

K-kill? Errara gulped furiously, her body starting to tremble. She couldn't fight! She was weak! I am i-incapable,, she thought, her nervous stutter pervading even her thoughts. She didn't want to kill anyone! Not anyone but Lenina and Deus, at least. Errara clutched her stomach, pulling at the gray-ish fabric around her nonexistent naval. She couldn't kill anyway. She was fragile. Weak. The word haunted her. It was disgusting to be weak.

ooc: <_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Call [New Humans]   Role Call [New Humans] Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Call [New Humans]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: