SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Docking at Station 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Docking at Station 2 Empty
PostSubject: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Viral would be closing in on the laction of the station as, he started to grab the intercom system to contact the station for permession to board. He hoped they would believe that he was human, but of course they would have to know. He sat down as he started to try to get in contact with the officer, in charge and hope that they would let him. " Hello Station, This is Viral speaking.....I'm a human wishing to board the station, do you read me "
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm

"Sir! we are getting a level 2 hail, Exfordian ship sir" Said the communications officer on the bridge. Etrius strolled down the immaculate hallway in his Fleet Strike battle dress uniform and looked at the hail, the insignia, the registration code and the hail signature.

"Alright, put him through"

The Comm officer nodded and the message came through loud and clear. " Hello Station, This is Viral speaking.....I'm a human wishing to board the station, do you read me "

"Set up a secure link and patch me through to this dude. I don't really know of any other humans by the name of Viral." He put on a headset while the comm officer set up a link and gave him the good to go.

"This is Commander Etrius of the ONFC Normandy task force third fleet, I read you loud and clear. Please state your Identification and if possible, a different alias, you are not showing up on the data files."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:59 pm

He sighed in relief as he looked over to sia as she polited the transport. He went back to thinking. and trying to remember his human name as he fingered his fingers. "Thank you Commander Etrius, this is Tsuna Jones is that helps clear anything up. Like I said I am a human that wishs to board the station,are kind is welcomed yes? " He said in a not so sure voice, as he waited for the reply, and hoping that he got the right name.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 am

Etrius ran the name through the data and it came up with an 95% probability match. Usually human names registered at 98% but it seemed legitimate, it was still a high number so it was trustable. "Alright, we just got landing bay 8 finished up and pressure tested. We have you cleared for docking slot 8B, stand by while I upload landing instructions to your vessel. Etrius out."

He looked at the comm officer and nodded, who promptly nodded back and sent the files.

OOC: due to a recent decision, this post is now irrelevent.

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm

OOC: I'm not trying to stop you guys, but... How many times is Etrius or Sam going to allow some random person into the Station, before he realizes that security is supposed to keep things secure...
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: Well, either that or start firing nukes at him, I personally don't think the thread would even be completed if that happened. Also, you need to post in the Area II thing.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Etrius ran the name through the data and it came up with an 95% probability match. Usually human names registered at 98% but it seemed legitimate, it was still a high number so it was trustable. Unfortunately, since the assassination attempt, anyone who didn't fit within 97 degrees was to be checked by a DNA scanner and have an extensive search of the ship.

The database also blinked on as it finished up a check on the ship's insignia and registration code. Both of them didn't match. Etrius frowned and became suspicious as to why an Exfordian government ship would have a SIUNE registration code. The trust began to drain slightly.

"I'm sorry, but I will be forced to make an extensive examination of your ship. Your insignia and registration conflict, prepared for boarding. Etrius out."

Etrius cut the communication and waved for the tactical officer to bring some of the weapons on the station up as he went to the elevator. He pressed the decend button and was instantly shuttled down to the bridge hanger where the Beomorf Squad of the ONI agency awaited him.

They saluted before stepping into the shuttle, closing the bay door when Etrius stepped in. The shuttle soon passed through the barrier that kept the air in and headed for Tsuna's ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Viral would looked alert as he waited for Etrius ship to board.He was going crazy as they didn't believe his claim. He didn't know what to do, he had to think of something quick. He finally remembered, what his boss told him to see just in case. He saw Sia slow down the ship, ready for boarding for the other group.

He looked at the enter of the ship as he got a air mask and tried to think useful throughts. He wondered about this person who was boarding, he had to be careful with these people. " I wonder about this now, Are they bad people" He said to himself out loud this was a habit of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Sia would grip her sword as she was piloting the ship, that was a exfordian transport.She thought it was a great way to slip unexpected into the station, but those soldier boys seemed to see a problem with the ship. She hoped that Viral could remember what to say in light of this being a problem.

She gripped her blade at the incoming ship and started to calm down.She was not going to kill anyone yet, but if needed she would. She was trained as a killer and sent to protect Viral from harms way.As the ship finally came to get ready to board there vessal.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Airlocks synchronizing, locking in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... lock seems good, ventilating lock."

"Thank you lieutenant, stay here while the rest of the team and I board the ship." Etrius said and tucked the vacuum sealing helmet under his arm, didn't want to scare them. Unfortunately the Rest of the Beomorf squad was not taking their chances, and the cold chromsten of the Cervical Armor didn't really look like it was very friendly. Well, you couldn't stop them if you tried, mainly because if you tried then you would get killed. At least they weren't wearing the Trogladyte armor suit, that would be baaaaad if they were seen.

The airlock opened with a hiss and he stepped through in his personalized version of the scientist version powered armor suit (helmet off of course, he wanted this to be a rather eventless encounter). He was greeted by what seemed to be a 15 year old human(if not Troare but that was what the DNA rundown was for) and immediately smiled.

"Sorry for all this hassle, security has been upped and its been a real pain for us too, gunners are on station 24/7 to blow up any asteroid that tries to get near. So pardon me, i need to put on my helmet for a moment." He slid the helmet on for a second during which it analysed all the people in the room, marking 3 terroare (the Beomorf squad and the one in the cockpit), a varsian (Beomorf) and 2 humans. He slid the helmet off and sighed.

"So you are human then, I will also need to questions answered too, if i may"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well this is going to be interesting" He said out loud to himself as he waited for the airlocks to synchronize. As he there seemed to be some soldiers, and someone else coming into her ship. He Placed his hands on the wall of the ship as he looked over them, they seemed well equip. He hope that he shouldn't have to fight, and greeted the people. "Hello You must be Etruis"

He still didn't move as he heard, if he could ask him some questions. He simply pondered in his own thoughts as he finally nodded to himself. "Yes you may, I don't mind....I would have bumped up Security too. If the station was filled with the last surviving members of the human race, so go ahead and Ask away"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 pm

"So, the scan read you off as only a 95% probability match so i had to investigate for myself and now i can confirm you are human. Secondly, we have found an inconsistency error in the insignia and registration of your ship, mainly in that while this ship bears the insignia of The Agency, the registration code is that of a SIUNE vessel." said Etrius as he tapped at a hologram projected from his helmet. He then began to run scans of the vessel to identify any anomalies in the ship's structure.

"I'm gonna have to ask you where you got this shuttle, it looks like the original was destroyed somewhere over gertragia during a raid by loyalist scavengers. Also i might need to know how you got under the Agency's employ cause like, you know, 46 humans and all that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Viral just nodded as he started to remember something,then quickly started to speak clearly. " I was coming here from new exdous but then we stopped for supplies. We were shot down and I was the only one that survived. When I came too, I had to fix the ship with my powers. That must have messed up the code because I didn't know much about these marks, so I stole it from a nearby ship on gertragia. Also I stole away on one of the ships and when they found me, they didn't add me to the rest of the human list" He said as he wondered about this group and wanted to join there ranks. Well this seemed like a great chance for some work to be done, and many more needed in the future. "Do you have any openings in your group?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at Station 2   Docking at Station 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at Station 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: