SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Masteias Planet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Masteias Planet Empty
PostSubject: Masteias Planet   Masteias Planet EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Name:Masteias
Geography: Masteias is thick jungle with mountains five times the size of Mt. Everest, The planet doesn't hold oxygen and instead is nitrous air which can be highly poisonous to anyone not of the planet. Air masks are handed out upon landing. The planet is mostly humid with three suns and high temperatures, however during the cold cycle when the moons of the planet block the sun it can get extremely cold.
Planetary Development: Extremely advanced ranging to space travel and even warp drives and jumps. Highly advanced weaponry guards the planet with a planetary barrier and ground to space plasma cannons that can knock a war ship out of space. The planet has teleporting pads and the planet is completely radiation free.
Alliances: None
Size: Large
Primary Inhabitants:Legion:Cure's, Virus.
Primary Wildlife: Mostly predator with some herbivore.

Planet Description: A Large planet mostly green with five massive cities able to hold the entire population, The rest of the planet is thick jungle with mountain terrain varying around in sectors. The planet has a 1/4 ocean supply with acid water to other races while nice to the Legions. Weapon sections are around and outside the planet there are space stations that hold members of the Legion military. War ships patrol the outside planet for protection, long range sensors allow the Legion to detect anyone coming.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Masteias Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masteias Planet   Masteias Planet EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Approved. If you like, you can get a picture for the Wikia.
Back to top Go down

Masteias Planet
Page 1 of 1