SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Viral (Master Commander)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Viral (Master Commander) Empty
PostSubject: Viral (Master Commander)   Viral (Master Commander) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Name: Viral Wild
Species: Legion: Virus
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: 50/32
Power: Viral has massive regeneration abilities and strength much more than a human. He can run flat out to 90 MPH for hours and can see in the dark, he also can see heat, night vision, and binocular vision. His skin is heavy leather and can handle even bullets with ease.
Appearance: Viral is six feet tall with long green hair that is matched with blue, red, purple, yellow and more from victories and has a black line down the center of his hair that shows him as the Master Commander of the Legion military. and a athletic build designed for running fast and swift precise strikes. He has a long blade from Bio-mechanics that slide out and twin plasma cannons on his shoulder that can drop a charging Rhino with a single blast. The additions are extremely light and don't effect the body at all allowing Viral to move as if he was in his skin. Viral has red leather skin with golden eyes and sharp claws and two rows of dagger sharp teeth like the rest of his kind, his bone talons on his back are dyed red and black.
Personality: Viral is a strong no nonsense Leader with a powerful attitude and a cold demeanor when dealing with others outside of the Legion is is strict and to the point and hates people who try and use fancy words and attitudes. As leader of the Legion he is basically ruler of the planet and demands peace between the Cure and the Virus. Viral seeks to extend the Legion race and has plans for the Universe.
History:Viral was born in the Jungle forest of Missirus to a scientist mother and a Military father, Viral grew up in the military life his dad being a general signed Viral up in the military at a hundred. Over the decades Viral became renown on his planet as a excellent soldier and strategist and was the key to winning the Havenur war when a alien race landed on there planet to conquer it and Viral commanded the troops to win and to trace them to there planet and genocide it. Viral became Master Commander at four hundred which was the youngest in history and has since then lead the Legion. Viral has reached out to other alien races for peace and alliances so his people could grow and explore other galaxies.
Other: Viral is a master tactician and strategist. He excels in close combat and leads the Legion with a iron fist.

Having trouble? Click here.

More Helpful Guides: Play-By Help

Creating a Villain

Last edited by Viral on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Viral (Master Commander)   Viral (Master Commander) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Mm.... Can the shoulder cannons be less powerful?

And he'll need a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Viral (Master Commander)   Viral (Master Commander) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Approved. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viral (Master Commander)   Viral (Master Commander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Viral (Master Commander)
Page 1 of 1