SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] Empty
PostSubject: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Ren wound a tape-like substance around her knuckles. She didn't really know what it was for, but something about it seemed right to her as she stared absentmindedly at the scene around her. The building was crowded and mostly dark, the only thing left in full light was a small circle of light towards the middle of the establishment. Around the circle stood several aliens, packed shoulder to shoulder against one another, pushing and shoving, trying to get the best view of what was about to conspire. Everyone in the overstuffed building was of the motley sort. Muscular Wormholemances, skinny Chromakans, and even a couple Galaxiors, Ren noticed with a scowl. They were all here to place their bets on tonight's fights, one of which Ren would participate in.

She wore a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra- typical fighter attire. She'd only done this once before, the fighting thing, that is. To be honest she didn't have any real idea of why she was back. It hadn't worked out last time. At all. Ren stood a little away from the ring and the group of aliens around it, preparing for the next fight. She gave herself the best pep talk she could, but still found herself shaking her head at her own stupidity. She pressed a bottle of water to her lips. God, why was she so thirsty all of a sudden?! There was no turning back now, not without severe repercussions anyway. The air around her was damp with the breath of spectators, who were getting fidgety in anticipation for the fight. This particular club had a reputation for having the bloodiest fights in all of Gertragia. Ren was well aware of this. She was also aware that besides being the bloodiest, it was also one of the most profitable. A champion fighter could live almost as well as a proper member of society. Almost.

Collecting her spirits in a single, slow inhale, Ren tied her hair back and stepped closer to the ring. She kept her purple eyes on the blood-stained floor and did some stretching. Muscles tightened and released, like coils. Ren had always been extremely athletic, the had been blessed with long limbs and a towering height. She could have been the perfect basketball player, had basketball existed on Sigma.

Jeers from the crowd reverberated in her ears. She growled and lifted her eyes, clenching and unclinching her fists all the while. Her wings fluttered behind her, as if they were about to launch her into flight.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 am

Donas stood behind the crowd on his side of the ring. He had cuts over his body from previous fights. He had already been in five. This would be his sixth. He had bruises over his body, some on his face, most on his stomach and sides. The tape and his knuckles were worn and the wrap around his left knuckles was peeling. The tips were stained red from the constant attacks. He'd won a lot of Blood Money from this place. They said you could tell who fought here because their money had a tint of red. The more he got, the more he believed it.

He had won four out of five fights. He had lost the last and had the wound to prove it. A red-stained wrap around his stomach covered over what would become his reminder of this place. They only gave him an hour for recovery. It hurt to breath.

He couldn't hear the sound of the crowd from his own breathing. He felt dizzy. Was he swaying? He couldn't tell, he felt like he was going in circles. He was tired. Immensely tired. He felt like he could sleep for days. Thankfully this was the last fight for today. Donas shook his head, trying to clear the mind of the clouds. All he succeeded in doing was making himself nearly topple over.

"Donas! Donas!" Donas looked around the bland concrete room, trying to figure out who had called him. It was made difficult with his vision splitting in two. "Donas!" He looked down. It was Monty, a short little hamster of an Ilet. His nose twitched awkwardly. It'd been doing that a lot. Donas figured it meant he was nervous. "You look terrible! Pale as a Naoki and... And," Monty eyed him for a second, "Are your ears open kid?" Donas nodded, the movement feeling sluggish to him. His ears were in fact open, but they sounded like they were stuffed with cotton. He had to struggle to listen. "Damn, you really do look like shit. Are you sure you can handle this? You've been faithful to me, but four outta six ain't gonna cut it."

Donas didn't answer. Could he do this? He dismissed the question immediately, caring less by the milliseconds. The fight would be quick, that's all that mattered. Then he'd be able to get some shut eye. His attention rushed back to him at the sound of Monty's snapping fingers in his face. Donas shook his head, trying to get back to reality. Monty looked pissed and it wasn't unjustified. They were partners for the day. Five days in advance spectators were given lists of who all would be fighting. They took three picks and submitted the papers in. The day before the fights they were given the names of the fighter they were paired with and they didn't always get the ones they picked. Everyone else left out had to take their luck in the betting that went on the outside of The Pit. They were essentially voluntary coaches, getting paid to send challengers out to fight whether they helped them or not. Fifty percent of whatever was bet on their fighter. If they won. Every loss, needless to say, nothing.

"Okay, okay, I've got something for ya," Monty left, finger in the air and chin in his hand as if he were contemplating an answer he already concluded. Donas leaned on the stained concrete wall, breathing heavily. He closed his eyes and let his head rest. One more. Just one more... Time seemed to speed up exponentially. It seemed like just milliseconds later his eyes popped open from a sting in his arm. He tensed thinking for a moment that he was already back in The Pit, but that was untrue, he realized thankfully. It was just Monty with a needle in his hand, smiling triumphantly to himself. What was that for? Donas felt instantly suspicious. Monty looked at him and his face creased with mild concern. He lifted his hand and in a moment Donas felt to stinging hits on each side of his face. "Sorry kid, but you were lookin' like you were about to pass out on me." He had felt a little drowsy. Monty shoved him towards the exit. "Now hurry up and move! We don't need them to drag you out! It's showtime!" Donas stumbled forward and regained his balance shakily. "It won't last long, so make it quick!" He heard Monty yell behind him.

This was it. He hoped that whatever Monty had given him would work, quickly. Whatever it was. He walked down the narrow pathway, this time feeling himself sway. Getting to the edge of The Pit he stepped over the short wall the separated the circle from the crowed, one leg at a time. When he first got here he hopped over it. He just didn't have the energy for it right now...

The first thing he noticed was the wetness of the floor. So they'd cleaned it, or at least sprayed the blood away with water. He glanced at the marks still on the ground. Some stains couldn't be removed. From the look of the spectators, he was certain he wouldn't have good favor in the betting pool. It wasn't every day the crowd saw the same fighter six times in the same day. Most people did one fight, two at the max, and then disappeared for a week or two. If he looked as pathetic as he felt then they wouldn't be too eager to place their cash on him. And with his loss just an hour ago...? Maybe they'd place all their bets on his challenger. For every bet, half the amount had to be placed in the circle. If he had luck on his side then he might just come out with that, plus half of whatever the losing side had put up. He found himself smiling just a little. You never wanted the bets in your favor. He felt like he was hoping more than most.

Across the lit center Donas saw his opponent, a green haired lady that he... Vaguely recognized. She stretched over on her side, so far looking as if she was just going to take it easy. He noticed her markless body. So this would be her first fight then, huh? Perfectly healthy against the beaten and bruised. What a fight. She was definitely getting all the bets tonight. Still, she seemed familiar to him. He knew he'd seen her somewhere, but where? He could barely remember.

The announcer called out there names, his voice resonating from speakers he couldn't see. The announcer himself was nowhere to be seen. He wasn't in The Pit. No one was allowed in The Pit during fights besides the fighters. Ever. He barely heard the announcer as he informed the crowd on information about them. He was starting to feel odd, but good or bad, he couldn't tell. He only got tidbits. That this was her first to his sixth, their height; weight; and age, who the lucky ones who got paired with them were, and finally that they were both returning fighters from challenges in the past. He remembered the last time he came here. He was fifteen and it was Hell. Remembering the gruel made him feel nauseous.

Donas started to focus, the fight was about to start. It was time to collect his whits. Whatever wasn't scattered in his haze anyways...

OOC: My introposts are always too long. ._.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Ren took a series of deep breathes. The salt on the air made her feel like she was already sweating. She looked at her opponent, recognizing him instantly by his hair, which was a little lackluster tonight. The last time they'd met she had tried to punch him, just for laughing at her. He didn't seem to remember her, so she'd try to forget about him.

Ren extended her wings to their full length, then tucked them tightly against her bare back. Either he'd been in several fights or just lost one really badly. She wasn't sure which gave her the upper hand. Both, she guessed. Ren ran her eyes over Donas' chest, observing his countless battle scars, stopping at the line of crimson across his waist. Maybe tonight would be an easy victory, but this Donas person obviously didn't give up easily. She tensed. The collective breath of all of the spectators was bated. Adrenaline exploded within her like a nuclear bomb.

Suddenly, a voice exploded from the unseen loudspeaker, "FIGHT!" it yelled. Ren's heart jumped in her chest. With that single word the entire place was lite afire. Voices cheered out drunkenly, hands and arms jutted out at her, and they would have pushed her towards Donas had they been able to reach her. Ren shook her head and got into a fighting stance. She rocked back and forth on her feet slightly, trying to get her blood pumping. Yes! This would be all to easy! Ren's pupils dilated into slits. Those voices were for her!

With all the speed she could muster, Ren faked a punch towards Donas, trying to bring his arms up to his head to block. She then aimed her foot at his stomach, hoping it'd connect.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"FIGHT!"

The announcer's voice range in Donas' ears. All at once the crowd came alive, a lot of them mocking the words of the announcer. "Fight, fight, fight!" They would chant in the background. A counter melody of suggestions rang out. Some about how hard they should punch or what moves to use, others telling them to kill each other. The cheers and jeers blasted around them like a roaring beast. The noises rung in Donas' ear, filling him to the brim with sound. He thought, for a moment, that he could feel the ground vibrating from their screaming.

The hands of the spectators shoved him forward suddenly, just as a swing from his opponent came flying towards his face. In the next second it was gone and was replace just as dangerously by a foot. He felt the kick hit his stomach hard, his muscles automatically tightening up and the injury on his side going into flames of pain. He gritted his teeth, keeping his yells in his throat.

Donas pulled himself up shakily, feeling nausea creep up his throat. His vision blurred for a second before coming back in. When was thing Monty gave him going to work? Donas pulled back a fist and sent his fist towards his feminine opponent. Ren. He recalled her name. The fruit girl, right?

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Ren smirked as her foot hammered into Donas' side with a slightly wet 'THUMP!' She pulled her leg back in towards her and flicked her eyes around at the crowd. They were slowly becoming one voice in her ear, one that demanded that she beat her opponent senseless and spill even more of his blood over the floor. She didn't hear them though, her senses were occupied with the ebb and flow of blood in her ears and the fist flying straight towards her face.
Ren ducked to the left, narrowly avoiding the freight train of a punch that had been coming her way.

"Too slow," she said under her breath. In a flurry of feathers she had ducked under Donas' arm and was on his other side. She leaned back and jumped forward, putting all her weight into a punch towards his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Donas felt the blow immediately. He stumbled, losing his balance from the attack. He shook his head in an attempt to clear his jumbled mind. He repositioned himself to face Ren, but his attention wasn't completely for her. The crowd roars and screeched, throwing their fists and arms in the air. Their gesticulations implied their want to see blood, pain, and maybe for one of them to die. Their wild movement began to irritate him, their screeching became agitating. Their shouting came from all sides, surrounding him like an attack with sound waves. They hardly seemed like spectators. More like a hostile army ready to attack or waiting for him to make the first move.

He narrowed his eyes and his hands clenched and unclenched themselves. He ground his teeth as his anger rose in his belly and through his body. He shook his head, trying to refocus himself. This wasn't about the crowd. His eyes snapped to Ren, his pupils shrunk. It was about her. His his tail flicked agitantly as his mind went into overdrive.

Quick as a flash he stepped forward and sent a powerful blow towards her face. His other went low, aiming for her stomach with just as much force. Expecting her to double over he sent his knee upwards for another attack to the face.

He hoped subconsciously that he'd hit her right in the eye, just where the fruit had got her when they first met. Possibly leave a bruise. A big one too.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Ren's face was flung to the side, then up as Donas' knee collided with her cheek. A low groan escaped her throat and she stumbled backwards into the crowd, who groped and scratched at her back until she stumbled drunkenly back into the fray. She clutched her stomach and glowered at her opponent. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she reached up and wiped a drop of red away from her lips. She tasted blood now, salty and metallic.

Her whole body felt on fire with rage, and she could almost feel the tingle of her own burning skin. She felt energized all over, like she'd just been struck by lightning and the charge wouldn't leave her. She'd experienced that before, but she'd been high then. Gertragia had some sort of herb that wouldn't be too harmful to her health, somewhere. She knew it. After she won this she'd maybe go and get a little something, like a reward. Judging by how loudly the crowd was roaring, this would be a polarizing fight.

Drawing herself up to her full height she stared down at Donas with finely slitted pupils. After a microscopic, electric moment of nothing she leaned back and wound up for a punch. Her eyes widened and she burst forward, all of the force she could muster packed into the punch that was flying towards Donas' face. Fist still moving forward, she spun on her momentum and lashed out with her leg at his stomach. That seemed to be his weak point.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 pm

He was satisfyingly successful. Everything had gone according to plan, every reaction, every attack. His mind raced at new speeds, formulating something new in short seconds. A smile came to his face as she stumbled back and was caught by the hands of the agitated crowd. It faded when she looked him in the eye. It was like a challenge, a dare. He frowned and glared back just as hard.

He ducked under the fist that boosted towards his face. He grunted when Ren's kick collided with his stomach. He stumbled back and winced, feeling his stomach turn underneath his skin. His legs felt like they'd give under him from the nausea. He felt nothing past that. Aside from the sickness he didn't look affected at all. He pulled back his fist and shot it towards Ren's stomach, sending another punch after than and then another to follow that.

OOC: This wait was anticlimactic. XI
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm

The first punch glanced against Ren's bare midriff, smearing some of his blood on her side. The last two punches she dodged completely, swerving around them as though they were coming at her in bullet time. Her hair flew into her face, barring her view of Donas for the brief amount of time that it took for her to brush it away.

Purple eyes flaming, she kept their stares locked together as she stepped in closer and threw her fist back. She staggered headfirst a few steps before righting herself and sending her fist towards the side of Donas' jaw. She was more tired than she thought, she noticed with a scowl. Still, the adrenaline was pumping through her like blood, and it propelled her forward like high-octane jet fuel. Her eyes blazed and she broke the stare, eyes flicking around to make sure that Donas wasn't aiming for a counterattack. The crowd was silent now, to her at least.

ooc: as was this one.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Ren's next move was immediate. He fist shot forward like a rock from a slingshot. He anticipated an aim for his face. He was close. The blow hit him in the jaw, and hard. He staggered backwards and then righted himself, not noticing his own sway. He grabbed his jaw in his bloodied hand and cracked it back into place. It hadn't completely dislocated, but it was teasing the idea.

He barely noticed that the sound of the crowd was gone. There was nothing but the beat of his heart. No, not even that. All he could hear was blood rushing through his ears. It was a low rumble at first, but steadier and steadier it grew into this loud, untamed roar. He could almost hear his breathing above the noise, but it was barely audible. Fatigue began to grip him like lightening and blackness raced across his vision. He tried to fight it. He shook his head, but had only succeeded in making him dizzier. The floor seemed to shake like a small earthquake was taking place.

His determination was still high, however. The insatiable itch to hurt her was unrelenting. Over and over he commanded himself to retaliate, but his arms wouldn't budge and neither would the rest of him. He barely registered falling on his knees. In his mind it seemed like Ren had just grown two times. Then she grew more. Her body went out of sight while the bloody floor began to take her place.

And then...

OOC: Bad ending to a bad post has slight tone of homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]   FIGHTCLUB!  [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x] Empty

Back to top Go down

FIGHTCLUB! [MEMBER AND I ONLY pl0x]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: