SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A little Bird, heading with a message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A little Bird, heading with a message  Empty
PostSubject: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Neon given the task of delivering a message for a well payed rate, and had asked for a company from New exford to ship it. He had already given them the coordinates, money, and the person who should receive it. It being addressed to Lenina, and Neon wanted to talk to her. The purpose was to have a little chat with lenina about there first meeting, hadn't gone as plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Sexco would get the job for the pay involved, and the exporing of new terrain. He only been to Gertragia, and New exford, and the vast space was like a sea. He looked at the box with the message in it, and then to his radar for any danger. For some reason a person wanted this delievered for a hefty sum of money. This being the main reason, but he didn't know what in the hell he was taking. He soon noticed that he was closing in on the Coordinates, that was left on the box, and soon saw a huge space station. It seemed to be recently build in this sector, he shrugged it off and got to his com. link up and running. His ship had the marking of a raven corp. and was hardly missed on his starship sized vessal.

"Hello Space station, This is Sexco from New exford. I was here to deliever a package to a lenina, I'm guessing that was the name"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 pm

A crackle of obnoxious laughter that hyenas would scoff at shot through the speaker. For Game, it was his first laugh at an immature joke in weeks, but how could you not when someones name turned out to be Sexco? Was this a Geico door-to-door salesman selling condom insurance? He couldn't wait to tell someone about it. Stifling his laughter, he blurted out the words, "Yeah, yeah, man. Whatever, you can come in." It wasn't like Lenina would care what kind of people entered the Station, she didn't have a problem with that assassin dude, the shewitch, and that pale kid. Game had been given the position of overseeing space travel a few days ago. It was a new way to take care of his time, and came with it, a lot of responsibilities. It was at the most part dull and boring, but it made him feel like he had a reason to get up in the morning. Lenina had said the spaceship wouldn't be running right without him.

Bouncing out of his seat, Game glanced at one of the surveillance satellite feeds on the outside of the space station and looked at the starship that was gliding through blackness on crystal wings. He blew a short whistle as he watched it cut the air. He tucked his fists into his pockets, marching towards the elevator with a hunch to his back, and a tired grin from the 'Sexco' joke, still etched onto his face.

OOC: Short post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

He docked his starship into the station as he shut off his vessal. Then quickly got his weapon in his pocket along with anything else. He didn't know about the place, so best thing to do was to be careful. He walked out of his ship, and walked in high heels into the docking station. He really didn't know, what to do at all but looked for someone to give him some advice. He then turned to the package, and quickly sighed that he almost forgot about it.

Yes it was very strange for a guy to wear high heels and shirtless. Of course on Gertragia his mother was poor and didn't have other clothe to spare. After a few years he had gotten use to it and didn't care about it. He was considered the strangest person in the universe right now, and he didn't mind one bit. He turned to a elevator as he saw a guy and smiled at him.

"Why Hello Handsome, can you tell me where to take this package. I need to deliver it a miss lenina for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Game was repulsed by the figure that strutted literally strutted towards him. He had no idea people actually strutted in every day life, but if anyone did, Game would assume it would be this guy. Shirtless and in high heels? Was there a stereotype he didn't fulfill. He even had the effeminate way of speaking down. He looked at the man-boy-thing with a twitching eye. "Guess a strip search won't be in ordinary..." He could already see anything that could be hidden. "Standard procedure says I have to frisk you but... Whatever..." Game held a hand out into the air, far away from touching the Ilet. Game felt weird as he magnetically searched the man for any weapons, it was almost like touching him. "Remove the weapon, dude." he growled, as if it weren't obvious enough that he had a weapon on him. Game glanced at the package and glared at it like he was desperately trying to get x-ray glasses to work.

His telepathic ability scanned the package for any offensive machinery. It was simple to tell a bomb apart from a communicator. He sighed at the man. "The robot will take you to her." As if summoned from magic, the ever present Robovant perked up, brought to life by Game's command. The machine stepped in front of Game, and began its twitchy trip towards Lenina's office.

OOC: Odd post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Sexco just smiled at him as he could tell he must be tensed, and well he could help with that. Of course he had a job first, and quickly handed him his pistol.He winked at game as he walked past him and followed the robot. "See ya around Handsome" It seemed to be under the boy control, but just shrugged it off. After sometime of walking, the robot would stop in front of a door and he would walk into the room. He looked around as he just decided to voice his opinion and spoke in a calm voice.

"Is there anyone here by miss Lenina, I have a package for her"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 pm

"You will call me Empress Lenina, or you won't call me at all." Lenina was deep into the studies of well... Studies that didn't need to be understood by spies and terrorist that seemed to locate her station rather well. It didn't matter what kind of defenses she had, someone always ended up walking right up to her, like she wasn't the Empress. She truly missed her security guards, most of those had perished. She, of course, had sought out new ones, but they were rarely around her, as she always had different duties for them to undertake. She barely looked up from her black rimmed glasses of a different era. She looked at the Ilet with a frown and bite of her lower lip. Ilets were in an interesting spot with her. Some she knew she could trust, others she knew could attempt to kill her. But... Reluctantly, she had to put her faith in Game, rather than Samuel in trusting these newcomers.

"What is it you want, are you from Gertragia?" she questioned, her eyes acknowledging the package in his hands. This... man... Didn't seem the type to suddenly pull a knife on a gal. But he wasn't exactly one of the most trustworthy types. She didn't bother asking him his name because she already could tell he'd be gone in a moments notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Sexco would look at Lenina as he was struck by her beauty, and loved her evil face. Then quickly he answered her, question as he walked up and placed the package in front of her. He bowed to her as she was a queen, and looked at her. "No I'm from New exford, but the Package is. The message I was given was simple, and just to give it to you" He took the package out and set it up for her as it started to give a feed. It soon brought someone in hologram form as he waved Sexco out of the room. "Your job is done messager, and your money has been payed" Sexco would walk out the door and bowed to Lenina again as he threw his card. "You ever need a Mercenary just call babe" He walked back to his ship as he started rev the engines and leave back for base as he got another job already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Neon was the hologram as he told the messager too leave.He then turned back to Lenina as he looked at her. "Hello Empress Lenina, It's good to meet you for the first time. I amuse you met my creation Dante, Well I'm sorry but the real one had some business to take care of. Now I'm here to say I am sorry and wish to extend a olive branch of peace for his actions. I understand if you want to discuss the terms, I will listen to you and offer a counter offer. I can offer resources and maybe a trade agreement with you" He said as he started to type on his computer the info, he may need to save from his past meeting. Knowing her she meet act like a bitch again, and disagree but she might not because she may need some help. He still had his Mask on and cloak over his body as he looked at lenina.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Lenina gestured towards the hulking machine that had failed to walk through the doorway and instead had pressed its massive body against the wall right next to the door. The machine turned abruptly and took a step forward before turning again and taking another step until it was inside of the room. "No. I don't like the way you do business. You've made no act to rescue your own abandoned crew, which speaks volumes about how trustworthy you are, but it doesn't matter if you did, for your effort would be in vain, I plan to have all of them executed, including your lieutenant. You're also ineffective, you stick your nose around where it shouldn't. Furthermore, I. Don't. Need. You." She immediately clicked the off button on the machine and resumed her work. "Return that machine to Game, and tell him I want a full debrief on how he allowed that... thing to stroll in her. Have him trace the signal as well." Lenina looked at the machine, waiting for it to process what she said. The robot lifted the hologram projector off the table and marched out with awkward steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

As the robot would walk into the hallway, the Hologram would turn back on. As it sprouted mechanical legs and actived it's small EMP charge. As the robot would fall to the floor and his machine would hook up with the robot mainframe. As Kay-no would gets the feed and start to hack the robot, as it downloaded the info to her database. More cryptic data would appear on her screen as her systems, and she finally entered her own safe codes. Of course she didn't want it to look different, as she left the common data in tact. The robot would come back online as he started to walk like it's twitchy self, and head somewhere else quickly under kay-no control before anyone noticed. As for the Hologram it actived the cloaking device, as it went to look for the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

Sam jumped as the computer jolted him out of sleep, alerting him to a breach in the system. Whoever the hacker was, he or she was good, but not good enough, the data started to change and he could see the change. They had made a fatal flaw, while the change was only slightly noticeable at the high level of computing language, it screamed virus at the assembly level code. He was able to trace it down to a single robot in the station, wandering around the station, aimlessly. As he leaned backin his chair on the bridge, he contemplated Lenina's choice to use the former UWUC firewalls in the system mainframe, all the while, using his neural interface to start chipping away at the hacker.

He leaned forward and pressed the intercom to the throne room. "Empress, we have a slight problem. There's virus on the station and it has taken over one of the automated service drones. I am now powering down all automated systems in the station at this time and switching the station to def con 2. And one last thing, can I switch the firewalls on the bridge to something SIUNE? These old UWUC firewalls are only slightly better then freeware stuff."

Across the station, the guardians started to mobilize, systems began to power down and the walls began to darken to a deeper lightly orangeish color.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

The thought of a cyber attack had never occurred to Lenina before. She had never really dwelled into that area of security. She had assumed a space station would have enough protection that she wouldn't need to be concerned with updating it for a long time. Lenina paused in the middle of putting her digital pen down onto the pad. She released her grip and the object was obliterated into a billion blue pixels, scattering across the room. She stood up and slammed the PDA onto her desk. That Dante or whatever his name was, had become a thorn in her side. She placed a hand to her forehead, and breathed in deeply. She couldn't let him gain anymore control over her. It was time to squash him completely. "Really, Sam, I don't think it is an appropriate time to discuss updating our firewall when we are being attacked. Please, keep your priorities straight." She said, reassuring herself that this problem was a minor one. "But..." she stopped herself, wagging a finger at the air as she paced her office. "Do what you can to beef up security measures."

Def Con 2? There were Def Cons? She thought that was just an outdated military term used only in action flicks. She breathed out in a huff, and pressed a key on her PDA. "My friends, there has been a cyber attack on the Station. We have entered 'Def Con 2'," she hoped her voice didn't betray her ignorance on the subject. "Please return to your rooms ASAP, to assure your safety. This menace will be taken care of by our staff as soon as possible. Believe me, everything is being taken care of. In the mean time, enjoy free televised programming from your Monitors." Were those allowed in Def Con 2? She shook the doubt from her mind. "Agamemnon Curtis Frasier, please report to Samuel O'Neil to combat this threat .That is all." she removed her finger from the PDA. and strode purposely out of her office.

Game felt the infiltration long before he knew what it was. His mind was melded to the machine Robovant II, as it was with all of his creations. Being hacked was not a comfortable experience. The nether regions of his mind felt like they were being probed. He felt the dizziness and immobilization of Robovant as he collapsed to the ground. The muffled voice of Lenina echoed through the hangar. Game clenched his fists. An attack... On him!? He had let this happened. At once it hit him how much he had really screwed up. He had let this hacker into the base. Sexco? He dragged himself to his knees and looked out at the stars. The fading blip held his enemy. Options flew through his head, he could always try and pursue Sexco, spaceship to spaceship. Or should he assist Samuel in finding this rogue drone that he knew was Robovant. Was there really even a choice?

Game's eyes scanned all of the UWUC discarded ships laying around the hangar. They were formerly all he had obsessed about, but now they seemed like the old grandparents of the new generation of machines. Game sped across the hangar, oddly enough he was having a difficult time running, his legs felt like they were no longer cooperating with his brain anymore. His hands slammed against the nearest craft he could find. He overpowered any security the machine had and opened its cockpit. He crashed inside of the blackened pod, and brought it to life. His hands gravitated to the controls. The ship levitated off of the ground, regardless of registering a flight plan, or even telling his superiors about this, he launched the ship out of the hangar. The machine cut through space silently, speeding after the gargantuan starship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Bird, heading with a message    A little Bird, heading with a message  Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Bird, heading with a message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: