HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

Having a Chat and Meeting new people

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Viral would be finally let onto the station as he had expected with no trouble. He wondered about his job and had to find someone by the name of Dostria. It was going to be a long time, since he only had little info on her. She had Blue hair and had a great body from, what neon said. He guess that was enough, and retreated back to his search for this girl. "How did I get stuck with this job" He didn't regret it but it was work for him. He looked at the hologram device in his pocket, neon had given him to talk to Dostria with. Then like his orders, never tell anyone about Neon.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

ooc: Since Dos is in two threads at once, I'll just put this one after the Caleb thread.

Dostaria drug her 'great body' back to her room. She felt like she'd just ran a marathon and had a boulder lifted off of her shoulders. Maybe that was an exaggeration. Either way, she was still tired, but not doggedly so. She had worried that Caleb might not even recognize her, but he'd been elated to see her. She was having a rare moment of carefreeness as she moved herself down the hall. Her step became lighter every inch forward she moved, and soon she was striding along, hair flowing behind her in a cerulean wave.

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Viral would not know a thing, as he found someone was having trouble. " You okay, let me help you out. Just grab my shoulder, and I'ii lead you to your room " He said as he looked at her hair, and then it clicked. She was Dostaria from, what Neon had told him. He wouldn't say anything as he quickly waited for her to point him to her room.

OOC:Derp
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Dostaria jumped at the voice, which sounded like it had just came out of the wall. "Oh. I'm okay..." Had she really looked that pathetic? Without thinking, she straightened her back and picked up her feet off the ground more. "T-thanks though." She quickly strode away from the mysterious stranger and towards her room.

ooc: I... DX Sorry...

"I was going to say "blitz my chakras" a lot. I'm serious about that. It was going to be my go-to line. Like, dude, just go apeshit on those chakras. I'm not paypalling you a Benjie and a half for a bunch of weaksauce chakras. I want a chakra you can hang your hat on, WHILE you fry an egg on it, and makes you HIGH just in the amount of time it takes you to go Google whatever the fuck a chakra IS."
-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Viral started to frail his arms, as he quickly needed to think. He finally decided on a plan and quickly run in front of her. He pressed his hands on the wall as he looked at her from the front, then quickly agreed with Dante that she had a fine body. "I....I'm sorry but I needed to find you" He quickly took out a small necklace locket that looked like a star, and held it in front of her eye's. "Someone by the name of Dante gave me this, and said to give it to you.He said he was sorry for not being here there was issues, the necklace is a hologram...he wants to talk to you but don't tell anyone about this"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Dostaria winced. She felt trapped, with her back against the wall and the older boy's arms on either side of her. Her lips moved like she was going to ask him what he was doing, but before she could speak he blurted out that he needed to find her. Her eyes narrowed by a minuscule amount at the mention of Dante. Issues, huh? She thought of Lenina. Maybe the empress had had a problem with Dante and her coming....

Gingerly, she reached up and took the locket from the older male's hands and held onto it. If Lenina had had a problem with Dante, then Dostaria would have to make sure that no one found out she was still speaking to him, if this thing even worked that is. She turned the locket in her hand, feeling the cold chain crunch against itself. It looked like a normal necklace. It weighed the same as a normal necklace. Surely no one would be able to tell that it was something more. Dostaria closed her eyes and opened them again, focusing sharply on the boy in front of her face. "I won't tell a soul," she said, still turning the locket in her hand.

-Andrew Hussie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 am

Viral would look at her gesture and nodded towards her. He stepped back a few feet and looked at her with his green eye's. She seemed to be interested in this Dante from the way, she looked at the locket. "Just open up the locket and press the button inside, whenever your alone or inside your room" He started to walk away as he had a job to do now, and it seems Neon orders were changed. It was time for stage two and he was there to complete it like his orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Chat and Meeting new people   

Back to top Go down

Having a Chat and Meeting new people
Page 1 of 1