SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Phrase two: confusion and Assets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Phrase two: confusion and Assets Empty
PostSubject: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am

Kay-no had noticed that her virus had entered there systems, but is being combated from the other side. It seems the UWUC firewall was getting a added boost to protect from her hacking, and she admired the skills of the other person.

Of course she had a trick up her sleeve as she had the pass codes of the firewall, and had entered before being delayed any farther.She worked quickly as she sent her shock-wall virus and quickly stopped there little issue of stopping the power. They only had a limited amount of time before they could break into her crypt code, and she sent the message to ships to enter the station's airspace.

She started to crack down on there data and didn't even blink as she didn't stop working for a second. She couldn't allow them to break her hacking just yet as she found the right programs.That stopped the power grid to be locked and the locks to the ships in the hanger disabled.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Neon had control over the robot, and quickly made it enter the holding cells.The robot would walk in as more guards seem to be in alert. They looked at the robot and shrugged that they didn't know, what was going on it seems. Neon would look at them, and quickly make the twitching robot walk behind the guard as it snapped it's neck.

Then quickly start to shoot the rest of the guards before they even knew, what happened.The robot quickly walked to the control panel and start to type in the code for the barrier of lasers to shut off. He actived the voice command for the robot to talk and quickly found Neilson.

"Take the weapons and get our ships up and running. I neon have created a distraction, and active the cloaking device once your away from the station" The robot handed Neilson his weapon that he stole from the guard and quickly guided them through the ways, that weren't crawling with guards.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sia would walk around as it seems they didn't know that she was a threat. She had planted some bombs leading to the corridor of the hanger bay and was waiting for the signal to start. She was in the bridge as the colored walls had turned orange, and she was ready to stop there hacking, when Kay-no seemed to gain control finally. How long was going to be the problem with them, trying to over rule her commands.

Sia would look at the screen as a few ships came out of a cloaking device, but they had the logo of the HTU. It seems that they started to attack, as they unleashed a bombardment of lasers on the station. The shields were still up but the force of the small fleet would shake the station abit. As most of the bridge had went to get the weapons ready to fire back, and she would be next to sam. "What the hell is going on, were being attacked on all ends"

As for the H.I.T model had sneaked into the bridge as it moved to the mainframe computer. It was cloaked as it moved, it's cable into the side. Then quickly entered the system and actived lock-down mode alpha, as the station would start to lock down.Mostly locking people out of the hangar bay and the bridge as it started to retract it's cable, and moved to find a better source of power the reactor room.

Last edited by StarKiller on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Sam watched the little robot thing try to hack the computer. The secondary false feedback loops were comming in handy after all, it began to move away as it believed that it's job was done. Sam pulled out his pistol, his Sanguis Rosa, and put a bullet through the robot's casing and severed the wires to the detonation mechanism and destroying the mother board. He holstered the pistol and stood up before there was a beeping on the view panel, his face paled instantly and then darkened to a bright red, his reactor going into overdrive and causing gamma radiation to spill out around him. The monitor showed that three of the people who were watching the prisoners were marked KIA. Quick as a flash, he turned and grabbed Sia by the neck, his body radiated gamma and poisoned everything within 5 yards of him.

He reached over, picked up the microphone and spoke into it. The ruse might work on any other person, but he was not any other person. "This is CEO Sam O'Neil. The ROS has taken the lives of three O'Neil Medical personnel. I will not stand by while they violate the laws of war. The O'Neil Armories and ONMC, as well as all branches hereby declare full war on the so called "Republic" Of Star. The station has now entered Defcon sigma. All weapons are now free, shields will go up and nuclear weapons are now permitted for use. Any personnel that is not ONA, human, or ONMC affiliated are to be shot and killed immediately. Any robot that is still moving is also to be shot. That is all." he hung up and drew his pistol, forcing the barrel down Sia's mouth. "You are going to answer every one of my questions, or I will shoot and kill you. Then, I will go down there and shoot every one of those prisoners myself, do you understand?" the servomotors went online and began squeezing her neck, tighter and tighter ti they began to choke her, cutting off all of the life-giving oxygen.

Neilson heard the announcement over the intercom as the walls turned pure white, shaking his head as he knelt by the bodies of the dead medics. They had been good people, nice, caring, two of them had taken the medic's oath not to kill. Shortly before the alert, one of them had shown Neilson a picture of his wife and their newborn daughter. He took that picture and put it in the guardian's hand before moving them up against a wall and moving them into a reclining position and closed their eyes. "You didn't have to kill them you know." He said standing up, he let the weapon fall to his side and walked with the robot who he knew was being controlled by Kay-no. He handed the weapon back to the robot and walked in silence. Now that ONA had declared war, he was considered a prisoner of war. If he was armed then that would give them free license to kill him, but since he was unarmed, they would have to take him prisoner and give him a proper court martial. The rest of the freed crew followed along, there had only been 1 rifle and 3 pistols so the motley group trudged down the hallway hoping that they wouldn't encountered a patrol or worse, an ONI agent.

Ten and Mike put on their headsets, they had been given the special task of operating the terrawatt laser on top of the station, and it was ready, locked and loaded. Ten let the targeting computer select a group of enemies and Mike hit the firing switch and a massive beam of read light flashed out at the invading fleet. The beam sliced hit a ship and it detonated immediately, the reactor mass detonating, but even before the explosion was finished, the beam moved on and destroyed two more ships. Ten smiled and turned on the intercom, which in a few seconds, hacked into all the attacking ships. He laughed and said the only words since his creation "HAHA!!! CRY SOME MORE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Sia had been grabbed and looked at Sam with her jade eyes. It didn't scare her one bit as one of her hands went to grab his hand that had her neck. It seemed to be stronger then the average human, it must have been a implant. She hide this data, as the lock-down meant that they were the only ones here for now. The gamma was not taking much effect because she was use to radiation from the experiments, Neon had done to her. She had listened to his words, and knew that things had gotten out of hand.

Of course she was smart, as her hand was on her blade.She used her thumb to push the blade out of her hilt of the guard, and it hit Sam's stomach with the pommel. On contact it released a electrical shock to him, which would cause him to drop the gun before it came near her mouth and his implants to short-circuiting the parts. She would would have tried to kill him, but she returned the blade to her guard. "You don't have to hurt me, I'ii answer your questions. Of course you have the advantage in this field, but Sam do you think we wanted this battle. If you don't believe me, listen to my words...we have tried to make peace two times but your empress had caused a problem the first two times. She attacked one of our medical core members,taken our crew without a rightful trial, never followed the universal laws, and said in front of leader that she was going to execute our crew without a trial once again. Now that you have heard my plead for this case, you may ask your share of questions" She grabbed the gun on the floor, as she grabbed the nozzle side. Then she gave it back to Sam but with the safety on, and for a sign of cease-fire right now.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The robot would finally lead them to the hangar bay as the bays weren't as heavily protected as he expected.They must be still searching for them, in the other areas, as he walked the group over to there ships. "Neilson I know how you feel, but after my attempts to ask for peace they declined. To make things worst they would have executed you without a second thought. Just start the ship and get out of here before things get worse....well Sia is covering your escape as well"

There seemed to be more fighting as the sound of weapons going off in the hangar bay now. " The locks have been taken off and the hangar doors open, so go now...also don't get involved with the HTU it seems someone fed them data, where Sia was" The robot would go back outside as it hide behind some creates. It started to shot at the ONA members, in a attempt to stall them for Neilson and crew to escape.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The H.I.T model had been shot as it would lay on the floor. Of course it was still working but only the visual projector was still up and running.It seemed that the model had some use after all. Everything else about the model had been shot and missed the hell out.

The HTU ships were destroyed but still coming as they spread apart and started to release there missiles. They were going to stun the station weapon systems, they didn't like getting shot at.They moved closer out of the beam cannon range hopefully and keep there onslaught attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Sam grabbed the gun and picked himself up. "Well" he said wiping the blood from his mouth "Well, you can't blame me for being a patriot, but you tried to assassinate our leader. And we took them prisoner after we charged them with a crime, it only applies if you want to deal punishment." About this time, Etrius burst into the bridge in Cervical armor and holding his P9000, seeing Sia, he raised the weapon. "Sam! you okay?" "yeah, I'm fine" he said as he brushed himself off. Stepping away and letting his bio-metrics come back online "Unfortunately, we will now have to take you as a prisoner of war. I can't call off the war cause you blatantly killed off three of my medics and attacked the station which is under ONMC protection."

The shield, powered by its massive reactor and drawing from all the energy from the non-essential areas, stood its ground against the attack. The AFLHAWK counter-missiles shot down most of the barrage anyway. Lights blinked red all over the station as it warned the inhabitants that nuclear missiles had been armed. The launchers fired a single volley, each launched a missile at an individual ship so as not to overkill. Moving out of the range of the terrawatt laser was not possible without being unable to fire weapons at all, the effective range stretched to almost 2 light minutes. The powered missile range for ONA missiles was at least, 3 light minutes and for the SMBHAWK chassis it was a cake walk to get to the ships. At least a few of the missiles were shot down but not enough. And as the first wave slammed into the line of HTU ships, there was a flash and a massive firestorm as many of the initial ships went up in flames. Then the station switched to Ghost Riders.

Neilson managed to crack the lock on his old battleship. The Terra-Class battleship was in surprisingly good condition, even found his personal mech still on board. He slowly watched the screen as the ONMC began moving up anti-armor rockets and many of the empty compartments of the ships reported a breach. He waited anxiously as more and more hull breaches began to appear on the ship, the engines began warming up and the reactor charging the plasma wash cannon. "Come on! What are you waiting for?" Yelled one of the bridge crew. He didn't answer but he curled his finger over the accelerate button, he had to wait for the right moment or they would get shot down. Just as the massive line of Ghost Rider nuclear warheads hit the the accelerate button and flew the ship right into the inferno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Sia would sigh as she grabbed her blade out of comfort. Of course she wouldn't make her sentence even worse and took the blade off her waist. She held it out by the hilt as she let the blade fall to the ground with a huge cling sound. "well were all to blame on this issue, but I agree and won't resist imprisonment.On this terms I just want one thing, but it's more of a plead because I don't have any power.Our group doesn't want this war, and I would like you to talk to our leader without Lenina finding out just to end this little problem"

She put her hands behind her back as she looked at the both of them. She didn't move and waited for them to put her in hand cuffs. "Also the attack of those ships don't belong to our side, we just planned the inside threat.....those HTU are after me because of a issue back on Gertragia" She left it at that, and looked at the screen.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The ships would start to retreat as they had lost there chance to capture that bitch.There Intel was simple, and had not explained the defenses. They thought they would win but it seems they have to retreat but now were pissed off with the station.They now planned to track down the person who fed them, the false info and had destroyed there small fleet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

If you hit an asteroid belt, you've gone to far. That was the signal that flew through Game's mind as he was halted by yet another speeding meteor. Weaving just outside the long line of floating obstacles, he almost felt like bashing his own head in. He had lost that freak in the tights. He didn't know if that was a good or bad thing, but he knew Lenina would be disappointed. His ship hovered in open space, the crushing depression of not only being a catalyst to a major attack on the Station, but also being ineffectual against preventing it. He was even more useless than he thought. He couldn't even catch a cross dresser. He bit his bottom lip, a wave of anxiety rising through him. What would Lenina do to him if she realized that Robovant had been the main spirit driving the escape. He had to get there fast. The spaceship wheeled around raced through the stars, turning the stagnant bulbs into thin rays of light melting past his screen.

Without even a hair out of place, the regal Empress Lenina marched with a purposeful gait. Her arms crossed in front of her. The miraculously appearing dictator assumed a position beside Samuel O'Neil. "It's a shame that Empress Lenina is already here. And even worse than me interrupting this meeting. I will have to deport you." The words seemed out of place concerning the future of some huntress who had just a moment ago planned to kill her. This Lenina seemed almost fearless, especially since the enemy could pull out a weapon at any moment and kill her. "Why don't I just send you back to the HTU and have them sort you out? Sounds fun! Samuel. Send her on a one way trip out of the ship in a garbage pod." An unceremonious and humiliating death for someone that was about to give her the same. Ironic? Or just plain cruel?
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Sam looked at Sia then at Lenina, then back to Sia then back to Etrius, then back to Lenina. "Empress, I'm sorry to say, but I can't really kill her. As a legal organization, I must adhere to the international rules of war. However, the HTU are fleeing and we have an excess of life pods on the station, nobody will miss just one. I'll stuff her into a lifepod and have one of the Zodics open a hyper lane, then you can press the button and send her through." He pressed a button on the control panel while Etrius kept a glaring watch on Sia.

The navigational computer calculated the time it would take to get from the station to Gertragia using a Zodiac channel and flashed the results to Sam's neural interface. Sam recieved the coordinates and gave Lenina a verdict. "Using a Zodiac's hyper channel, it will take about three weeks to get to Gertragia, I can load up the life pod with about a week's worth of rations and you can push the button. If she starves herself, she might live but she would be little more then a skeleton." Is that okay with you ma'am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Viral had stayed near sia the whole time as he was hiding in the metal of the ship. He then spotted his target, Lenina was there now was the perfect time. He waited until the perfect moment, when all there backs are turned. He soon came out of the ground behind lenina without making a sound, and he was in a form of one of Sam's soldiers. As he moved his arms to the side of her as he smiled. "Deport your remains" He said in a whisper for only her to hear. As his arms would turn into large scythe blade around her neck and legs. As his chest created large Mercury tendrils as they move to puncture in Lenina's back side , as a way to make her not escape. Each being made of Mercury he asbored back on Varisa from a little trip there with sia to increase his nano-machines power and durably. He moved his Blade arms, wanting to tear off her head and legs straight from her body. He left close to no room to evade, Envisioning her as a Bloody mess on the floor for all to see......

Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Sam watched as two massive scythes reached around and surrounded his Empress. She had as far as he knew, been pretty much useless during the battle, only serving to rally the humans; however, she was still his empress and besides his corporation, the closest human he had to a friend. Reacting with the quickness given by his neural implant and the speed granted by his power, he unleashed massive bursts of gamma radiation at the scythes and created large pillars of radiation at either side of his empress. The gamma radiation rapidly degraded and disintegrated anything biological or small that was caught in the pillars, leaving the air and immediate area relatively sterilized. With the reaction mass in his body spent, his implants began to feed off of his chemical energy and without enough time to shut down his implants, he crumpled to the ground in a heap, emitting dangerous amounts of radiation.

"SAM!!" yelled Etrius as he turned and saw a man with his extremities disintegrated by the radiation. Quickly he lowered the weapon and fired off ten rounds at Sia's legs, not bothering to aim and not bothering whether he hit or not, Sam was down and Lenina was in danger. Throwing the rifle off to the side into the pool of radiation, he pulled out a pre-irradiated knife and closed in on his his new target. "I don't know who you are but you had better get away from the empress, or I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Sia being held in handcuffs was upsetting, as she knew better to say anything back. She looked at her blade on the ground, and tried to think of a way to release the the cuffs. She decided to wait for the picture chance, and looked back at Sam. "Yeah whatever" Of course the next thing, caused her to look at Lenina. It seemed Viral had come out of nowhere, and tried to kill her but Sam had tried to help. She saw as he fell to the ground, and while Etrius turned his head, she moved quickly. Etrius unleashed ten rounds, that were not carefully aimed. She jumped back as she watched him go with a knife. She looked at her leg, and noticed she was indeed hit. Of course she didn't feel the pain because of her adrenaline running in her, she grabbed a stealth sonic grenade from inside her bra. Then quickly pressed the button and threw it along the floor clear of anyone. It would effect a large area but Sia and Viral wouldn't be effected because of there special earplugs, everyone else would be affected to. She would walk up to poor Etrius if he was affected, and kneel down and rub his body looking for a key. Once she found it, she released the cuffs and grabbed her sword again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:41 am

Cold steel burst out of Lenina's chest, as the excessive amount of steel punctured here in an innumerable amount of places. Lenina's eyes swelled and her mouth formed a stunned 'O'. The chill that followed, the honorable silence as life danced in Lenina's eyes even after the killing blow. Skin stretched taut as a grin spread across her face. The Empress's skull did a one-eighty, facing Viral now with eyes as a dark as stone. Her laughter was a explosive. She fell apart, her head bouncing across the ground like a hollow jack-o-lantern. Even then her cackling continued until it was drowned out by the grenade. The dismembered corpse lay on the ground, what made it even more haunting was the bloodless mess that law on the still immaculate floor. Iron walls rose in front of each escape route until a box of blank metal surrounded the four of them. Sam, Etrius, Viral and Sia... All of them trapped.

Lenina giggled in her seat in front of the wall of computer screens. The sector she had hid herself in was pitch black besides the glowing screens of white light that left nothing unseen. Blind spots were a thing of the past. This was perhaps the only thing on the Station that wasn't out of date. Her birds eye view of the mice she had captured was excellent, and so vivid too, it was almost like she was right there in the action... And technically she was... Or at least an illusion of her. With her omniscient view of every corridor, it had been easy to coordinate a simple trap for the two would-be assassins. It was a shame that Sam and Etrius would also have to a pay the price, but at the same time... It was not so terrible. If they survived she would reward them handsomely of course.

Back in Lenina's world of misinterpretation, her mutiliated body was literally pulling itself together. The jumbled limbs and punctured holes sewing back together, recreating her completely intact body. "Oh, this is going to be fun." she spoke through the hollow soul.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Sam coughed and swallowed the uranium tablet in his mouth as Etrius dragged him to a relatively isolated corner. Over the years, Etrius had used his power to escape from Sam that eventually his brain began to register his brother again even with the power active. His eyes began glowing with a strange greenish light indicating that he was cloaking Sam as well. Sam groaned and squirmed with discomfort, not only at being dragged across the floor and the migraine headache, but also the uranium passing through his nano-network to his reactor core. As the reaction mass began to accumulate, the power began to flow back toward his implants and giving him movement and bringing back full use of his neural implant. A voice began to speak to him though. "Sir, are you alright?" asked the Station AI as he began to reconnect with the station. The station AI that he had dubbed Anne was a level 1 AI and had previously served as his personally AI during his roaming days, apparently she had shut off the auditory sensors so that he was not that badly effected by the Stealth Sonic grenade but it still gave him a headache.

Etrius dragged Sam to one of the corners in the station and set him down. Anne was speaking with Sam so he didn't really listen in. The AI core operator and some of the solid memory was molecular code built into her durachrome AI core so she was pretty much indestructible. He sat down next to Sam and put on music to drown out the stream of Binary and Hexadecimal that filled his head as he reconnected to the system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Viral arms wasn't surpised at the reactions, or the attacks on himself. Of course he would smile as the target seemed to be a fake. More fun ahead it seems but he noticed sia, then quickly knew to head to the backup plan. The exit routes seemed to be cut off, and his weapons were kinda destroyed. Well that didn't matter, as he placed his hands on the ground. As his arms would regenerate back to perfect condition. As more of his Nano-machines would start to blend with the metal everywhere around them. "Oh, this is going to be fun." He hear the girl say as he glared and soon hundreds of ropes appeared out of the metal hull under them all. He wanted to grab everyone in the area, and soon his ropes would inject anyone caught with a large amount of nano-machines into there bodies.

The nano-machines would be a self improving type, and made of a special metal that would withstand the intense levels of radiation in the area. "I think a tactical retreat is in order" He moved one of his tendrils to be wrapped around her body. As the Nano-machines would pile up on the ground, and use there industrial force pressure to feast on the metal. As the floor started to become a big hole. "Masks on now" He threw some plasma bomb kunai's into the computers mainframe on the bridge.

The Nano-machines ate through most of the floor, as he snapped his fingers. As his ship would active in the hangar, and moved to the area where the hole in the bridge floor was. The ship had opened up it's back like a shuttle, and would wait for them to get on. The space pressure would start to act like a vacuum and pull all of them out the bridge into space. Before anyone could do anything, his bombs exploded destroying the mainframe, and creating even more bigger holes in the floor. Samuel and Etrius would be fine because viral would bring them into his ship quickly before they died from no oxygen but he guessed they had air masks.

He created a jet-pack as he landed on inside his ship with the rest of the people. He locked the place up as the ship took off. Samuel and Etrius would be trapped in the ropes still and Sia would jump into the cockpit. The ship was modified to become better with the nano-machines, and quickly hypered out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phrase two: confusion and Assets   Phrase two: confusion and Assets Empty

Back to top Go down

Phrase two: confusion and Assets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: