SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Issue - Kumerid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Dude, you approved kumeridas!
Please look again..
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

I think the thing is when you get seriously banned then your characters go belly up. I don't really see it as much of a big deal actually, just make a new one.
Back to top Go down

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Too lazy. Besides, I can always just redo his events.... So just say nothing happend and let be, ok?

My assumption is: If the player still exists in the registration, its perfectly legal to renew.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

You can do that, just change the name and tweak some of his features and your pretty much set.
Back to top Go down

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:25 pm

I find that law a little too annoying, sorry. besides, they DIDNT remove the player from approvals in the first place. Meh... I will wait. But if they decide against, sorry... its just too annoying to come back.

Or at least... not roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Actually its not really a law around here, its just sort of something that we kinda agree on for reference. I said I think, my guess is you can still RP with your old dudes but keep in mind the 2.5 month timeskip that the site did. Ask the admin for the details, but not Kyuu, she doesn't get on a lot.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

If you're banned, your characters are considered dead. It doesn't matter if they're removed. When you come back it's a new start, thus, new characters, of course, there are some exceptions, but your case doesn't get it.

If you don't' want to make new characters then you don't roleplay, simple as that.

Also, these kinds of things don't need to be in the chat. If you have an issue with what an administrator or moderator has told you, PM staff, don't make a thread in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issue - Kumerid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue - Kumerid   Issue - Kumerid Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue - Kumerid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: