SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

It's Quiet Over Here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

It's Quiet Over Here. Empty
PostSubject: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Xeda let out the pesky little pigtails in her hair. She only had them like that when she was on the go. When she was relaxing or doing nothing, her long black hair was allowed to lie down. She liked it better that way. She had no mirror in her room, so she didn't know whether her hair looked bad or not, not that she cared right now since there wasn't anyone worth fixing it for on the planet. And besides, her father never packed her a mirror before he forced her onto the road to this dump, and she hadn't made the time to steal one. There were a lot of things she'd rather keep than a silly mirror.

Her room wasn't that populated. There was a bed, a blue and green cover on it-her favorite one that she was allowed to bring-, some form of a dresser the aliens had given to each of them so they had a place to put their belongings, one closet, where she kept the only weapons she was allowed to keep. On the other side of the room was a bare bed with a plain mattress and a laughable sheet, as well as it's own dresser-type fix. Around the room, on her dresser and places things were allowed to be kept. There she had items like a wooden box, a place where she kept all of the money she'd acquired here, and five other items that she'd gotten off an alien or two. One of which was one of their guns, propped for display. She hadn't tried it out yet. She figured it wasn't loaded anyways.

Xeda sighed. As great as it was to be able to put your belongings anywhere, it sure did suck not to have a roommate. There was no one to talk to, just the silence. The best game you could play was The Quiet Game single player style, which was basically just see how quiet you could be. Or, if you had a bouncy ball you could play Extreme Wall Ball. But, there weren't any bouncy balls on this planet, where there?

For these reasons she spent the least time in her room, but sometimes she figured that having a room to herself was a good thing. It was like she was bunked with someone like... Len, who was basically the equivalent of not having a roommate, even before she was all disappearro. Ah, but you never thought those things about lost company, unless you really hated them, that is.

Xeda exited her room. Everyone seemed to be gone, out to the hospital, wherever that was, to see their good friend Game. Cheryl was there, Skye was there, Kaira, well, Kaira was there because something happened to her ribs. Oh, and Cezar was there too, but only because she forced him to go in her stead. She only went to the hospital for family members, and since they were all on Earth, there was no reason for her to go. No reason for her to actually be aware of where it is. The dark hallway seemed to be infinitely long. Where her room was, she wasn't that far from the door, but for those who would bunk to the back, their trip would be long down in that abyss.

Now, who was here? Adailia, Ying, and Yang. Those were the ones she knew were here for sure. Tristan? She didn't know where that boy had run off to. She thought that Ying and Yang would be doing something together, and, not being the one to here countless inside jokes, Xeda chose Adailia as the girl she'd visit today. She walked up to the room, the door open for some reason or another, and put her head into the doorway.

"May I enter?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Ugh... I hate feeling guilty.... She sprawled out on her bed, her face drawn into it's ever-permanent scowl. Everyone-but her-was at the hospital to see Game. She felt that if she went, saw the damage she'd caused, that it'd make her sick to her stomach. She couldn't bear to see Game's perpetually happy/flirty face creased with pain. Yadda yadda... Plus she hated hospitals. Good enough reasons not to go, she supposed.

She idly fingered the bed sheets, deep green colored. She chuckled, remembering the time she'd run away from her parent's house and taken everything that was important with her. That included her Three Days Grace poster, an extremely rare artifact she'd found crumpled up in a dump somewhere. It was faded out to almost white, but the ghostly forms of all the band members were still there. Along with some of the words to her favorite song, BREAK. She looked down at her hand, seeing the deep greenish-brown color swirling around her. It looked like puke. Which is what guilt made you want to do.

She looked over at the door as a quiet voice asked for permission to enter. She thought about getting up and slamming the door in the girl's face. But then thought better about it. "Uh, sure. Come on in..." She searched for the name. Xedi? Xdu? No, none of those... Xeda! "Xeda," she finished quickly.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Well, she could come in, no need for formalities anymore. Xeda entered Adailia's room. She actually kind of liked it, well, except for the poster. Not only was it faded, but she had no idea who the people on there were. Eh. Maybe Adailia was into the Oldies. There was no need to ponder over it. Xeda found the nearest place she could sit, which, other than Adailia's bed, was Kaira's, and took it. She wasn't going to stand unless she wasn't going to hang around for a while. Looking at Adailia, though, she figured she wasn't going to stay for a while. Oh well, she'd already sat down.

Now, what was Adailia's power again? Aura Reading. What use that would be if you weren't an aspiring psychic, Xeda didn't know. But, what could you ask for? Whatever powers anyone spontaneously acquired weren't made to be chosen. Who knows? Someone could have gotten the power to control animals, even if there weren't any on this planet. Wouldn't that suck?

"You look like someone scrubbed a rock in your face," Xeda commented, "Not a fan of fallen friends?" Adailia didn't look too hot. Usually she was... Hm. What was she usually? Well, she was either annoyed, angry, or calm. Adailia wasn't a happy person.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

"I feel like a rock got scrubbed in my face." Adailia grunted, sitting up and looking over at Xeda. Why was she here? Hm. Bored? Everyone but herself, Yin, Yang, and... Who was that other person? Oh. Ritsuka. And Tristan. "Obviously..." she muttered, her sky-blue gaze sharp with irritation. She saw Xeda's gaze flit to her poster for a moment, then leave. Her aura was kind of confused. Pale greenish-blue. A little like Len's. "So, why are you here?" she asked, folding her hands in her lap as she looked expectantly at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm

"Why am I here?" Xeda said with a sly grin. "I'm not a fan of hospital visits if I'm not related to the person there." She paused. "Or if I really like them." So, obviously those two categories didn't apply to Game or Kaira. She didn't like them enough to go visit formally. "And I don't even know where the hospital is." Xeda chuckled to herself. Oh, hospitals. How cute. "Also, having a room to myself is pretty boring."

"So how long are you going to mop around here before you start doing something fun?" Adailia had been sitting in here blaming herself for nothing for about a week. Not only was it depressing to look at, but it gave Xeda one less person to play with. "You should get out and do something? It'll make the rock more smooth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

A couple rooms away,Reede was listening to music,mostly rock. He seemed bored,and heard a couple of people conversing some yards away,through the thin walls of these apartments. Cezar was at the hospital to visit..Game was it? He sighed. Reede never met the guy,so he didn't feel he had the privilege to go to a hospital filled with repulsive aliens. He decided to see if anyone was around. He put away his MP3,the only device in his pocket that apparently worked well with alien energy sources, and stepped out of his room. The hall was long and quiet. Not a single light was lit. He took a step as the floors creeked and walked up the hall. He travelled to the voices.

OOC:Can I join this,or are you guys having a nice conversation? ^^'
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: Sure. XD

Adailia raised one brow and said nothing for a moment. Hmm... What should she say? It wasn't true that she disliked (Or hated) fun, she just wasn't the type of person that did fun things. "There's nothing fun to do." she said with a shrug. "If the aliens were the type of race that had fun, there would be roller coasters connecting the buildings and aliens skateboarding all over the place." She fiddled with the collar of her shirt. It irritated her. That little "V" point at the bottom... It rubbed uncomfortably against her collar bone every time she moved. Her fingers lifted it and placed it back down. An absent gesture, really. Her eyes moved back to Xeda. The girl's aura was... a dull tan color of boredom. "If you're bored why don't you go and mime the twins?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Suddenly,a knock was heard on the door. A young human with bleach with hair and yellow eyes stood in the doorway. "Hey,I do not know alot of the residents here." he sighed. "May I come in?"

OOC: I should've put this post in my last one. Now I fail with my short post-ness T-T
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm

OOC: XD *pats Reede's head*

Xeda laughed at Adailia's comment. "You have to make your own fun with the aliens! In a place like this you have to find your own entertainment." She grinned, a 'bout of sinister mischief going through her mind. So many things to do. And so little consequences. Being an endangered species had its benefits. Xeda frowned at the mention of twins. "I don't like to be on the border of family fun." She'd never liked going to others houses while her parents joked and talked and she was either stuck with their boring children, dog, or absolutely nothing. It sounded more boring than sitting here and having a conversation about looking for fun. "How come you seem so eager to have me leave?"

Xeda raised and eyebrow at Adailia before she turned her head to see who knocked. It was Reede. Who'd he bunk with? Cezar. She looked back at Adailia, expecting her to give an answer.

Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Adailia gave Xeda a smirk. "Because I'm bad at entertaining..." she said, her voice slack. She looked up and over at the door as a knock sounded. "Reede, was it?" she asked, tilting her head. "Yes, come in. We were having an absolutely fabulous conversation. Right, Xeda?" she asked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Reede smiled and walked in. "You must be...Adailia and..Xeda?" he asked,trying his best with names. "I am Reede,if you did not know." He then gone on with a conversation. "So,I heard everybody is at the hospital for that "Game" guy." he started. "I never really met him."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"Then I'll teach you a thing or two some time." Xeda grinned. She'd tell her ever inch of every step. "Yes, a wonderful conversation. Adailia was just going to tell me if she preferred pink unicorns over white ones," she joked.

She found Reede's little introduction humorous. He was like the alien of their three person group. She had a feeling he'd know everyone soon, anyways. "Reede, you're not missing much. He's like that guy in school that's kind of funny that you might hang out with at lunch, but not really because he has awkward problems that you don't want to bring up by accident." She thought that was a good way to put it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Reede narrowed his eyes. "Gee thanks." he mumbled with a hint of amusement. He seemed to have a warm welcome so far. So far so good he thought. Now if only everyone else would just return....
Reede gazed around the room,a faded poster catching his eye. He soon smiled. "Nice place you got here." he said awkwardly to Adailia." The place at the time seemed mildly boring,but he had a feeling it is not always like this.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Adailia rolled her eyes and picked up a pillow, swinging it towards Xeda's head. "Never joke about that. I'd much rather shoot a Unicorn than discuss pink or white ones..." she said, her tone holding only a hint of teasing. She looked over at Reede. "Don't be so nervous. I don't pummel newbies unless they annoy me." Her lips curled up in an evil grin. "You just don't look like you'd put the effort into annoying me..." She sighed then. "Why are the both of you so longing for company? All I want is for those idiots to leave me alone for five minutes, and now that I finally have alone time you two come in wishing they'd come back!" She hung her head, as if disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 pm

"Jumpy." Reede narrowed his eyes. "Call me a newbie one more time,you will end of face first in the garbage." He then stopped to think of what might be in alien garbage. He then shrugged. "You are lucky I cannot hit a girl." he teased,one eye open. "I could leave you alone,but what fun is that?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Xeda felt the pillow hit her head, pushing some of her hair in her face. She laughed, and moved it away. "Do that again and I'll get mine and fill it with bricks," Xeda said, her voice full of humor, but her message wholly serious, even if she didn't show it. "Hey, I don't care if they ever come back," she replied, "I just don't like having a room all to myself."

Xeda raised her eyebrow to Reede. "Tough talk for a boy," she comment with amusement full in her voice. She could already imagine the naturally angry Adailia attempting to smash his face in with her brass knuckles. Hmphf. Brass. Those old things. She should really get some new ones.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Anger flared bright red around Adailia as she scowled at Reede. "Try it," she said through her teeth, pale blue eyes glinting like ice. She looked over at Xeda. "Nice idea. I'll use that sometime. Actually, I'll come to the next sleepover with a few bricks and we can crack a few skulls." she said, clenching her fist. It hurt when she did that, and she looked down at the faintly bruised skin. Her knuckles were already turned a pale yellowy color, not a real bruise anymore. What you got for punching an alien, you idiot. She raised one eyebrow at Xeda's casual mention of "Tough talk", and saw her aura glimmer with sparkles of amusement. "Hey, what are you imagining? That emotion irks me because I can't read minds," she said, casting a glare in Reede's direction. She wanted so badly to punch him... Wait a sec, though.

She took the same pillow she'd smacked Xeda with and flung it at the boy, contempt shining in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm

"Actually, we can do it tonight if you'd like to run around town." She knew she just came from the town not too long ago, but, oh, she couldn't resist the chance to brain an alien. God, she was such a misfit. "Mm?" She hadn't been paying attention. She'd drifted off into her own Wonderland. "Oh, I was just thinking that you needed some new stuff," Xeda answered absentmindedly. "That brick induced concussions." Could aliens have concussions?

She seemed to snap out of her little her thoughts when she say Adailia through the pillow. She grinned and grabbed the closest hard thing to her, which was probably something of Kaira's and threw it at Reede after the pillow. If he dodged the pillow he'd have a face full of... eh, what the heck did she throw? Well, let us hope it wasn't something like tampons. Anyways, he'd get a face full of whatever, and if he didn't, he'd get a face full of whatever cushioned by a pillow. But pillows never gave that much protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 am

Reede deflected the pillow as it flopped uselessly on the ground,but then got hit with something else. "What the-" he cursed,looking down. He was hit by a ceramic mug. He frowned. "Ha,good throw." he smiled,speaking half to Xeda half to Adailia. "As disappointing as this sounds,I am not here to make enemies." he continued. "So that is why I am not going to get in a fight,or try not too..."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Adailia snorted. "Don't worry. We aren't enemies." A devious smirk played on her lips. "We're more like accomplices at the moment." She turned to the other girl. "Sure. I've got a pillowcase... And some bricks."

OOC: No muse. D:
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 pm

"Yeah, accomplices who all think they can take each other," Xeda chuckled. It's only natural that they try and see who can beat each other up in some sort of... quick analysis. She grinned at Adailia's agreement to come. Then it was a date. "Hey, Reede, you want to come too?" Wait, he probably didn't even know where they were going. "We're going to have fun with the aliens, you know?" Yep, nice, wholesome fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Reede grinned. "Sure" he answered. "I could use a little fun." He then closed his eyes and pressed his back against the wall. "After all,not much to do around here.."

OOC:Fail D:
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm

"Nope. Not at all." She blinked. "We heading out now or later?"

OOC: *Shoots museless post*
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm

OOC: We're all running out of steam. XD

Xeda got up from Kaira's bed, perfectly ready to go. "I say we go now," her voice was full of mischief and so was her mood. Now, what should she bring? Adailia was going to bring a pillow case filled with bricks. She needed a swinging item. Eh, she'd take a bat, bats were awesome. Well, it wasn't a bat, but it was bat-like, and it's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Over Here.   It's Quiet Over Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Quiet Over Here.
Page 1 of 1