SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

<Insert Totally Creative Title Here>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

<Insert Totally Creative Title Here> Empty
PostSubject: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

The landscape was like something from a video game. Gray, bleak, petrified. Sometimes the rocks looked a bit fuzzy, as if pixilated, but it was just a trick of the eyes from a distance. Sometimes, if you listened hard, you could hear crowds of tourists, muttering about what a shame it was that the planet was so barren.

It made no difference to Rain, who was pushing through a crowd of said tourists now. He was smiling as he followed behind his tour guide and the other patrons who were going to look at the ruins.

He wasn't interested in history at all. But he'd much rather follow this random group of alien than get shot at by the guards on the ship he'd stowed away on. He'd finally lost them a little while back.... All that for sneaking on a ship? Psh. He wouldn't have, but temptation was a seductive mistress and she beckoned him to crawl into the vents and hide amongst luggage until they docked here. A big-shot alien researcher had yelled gibberish at him, then two (literally) mammoth guards had started shooting at him!

He'd run as fast as he could away and into the cold, which made the tips of his ears want to freeze off. Good thing he had warm clothes on...

Rain's tail waved slowly as they were led past huge stone structures, a dirty brownish-gray color. Nothing but them stirred in the vast landscape.

Soon they neared one that seemed closed off. The tour guide seemed puzzled, but obviously wouldn't lose sleep over it. They went right past. But Rain saw something interesting. It was a piece of something shiny and yellow. It distracted his mind, making him trail away from the group. He went to pick up the shiny object, his multi-colored eyes widening.

It was gold! Or something. Probably some kind of currency. It's like being a pirate and finding treasure! he thought, grinning. Then he looked up, still smiling, only to notice that his group had left him behind. He'd just have to look for them then!

The Ilet flicked his ears, ridding them of the irritating moisture of the snow as it started to fall. He frowned slightly after about ten minutes of searching, already bored. Maybe the door to the ruin would open? And there would be a mummy inside?! That would be so cool!

He wrapped his fingers around the edge of the huge seal on the ruin, pulling with all his might. Unfortunately, he wasn't as strong as he thought...

Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:33 pm

A shriek of anger caused a nearby flock of ghostly white swallow-like birds to flutter up with warning calls. “Go steal from some tourists, they said! Go do grunt work, they said! Because you’re the newest member, they said! You’ll have fun, they said! We don’t care that you made the crew one of the most infamous in the galaxy, they said!” She stormed along, slapping a petrified limb clean off. Scowling at the sack full of stolen goods she hardly noticed it had started to snow. That is, until she happened to look up and a humongous snowflake was upon her. She flung herself several yards away, slightly panicked by death by snowflake.

Then she stood up, a poker face on when she remembered. Alice walked calmly over to the bag she had left. Sitting on it were a few of the white crystals. She leaned down, mere millimeters her honey eye was from it. The heat emanating off her face started to melt it, cracks and water forming along its microscopic facets. She huffed and it shattered into tiny shards and liquid. She smiled and grabbed her treasure bag, marching off towards the base. Along the way, as she couldn’t help the appeal, she started whistling a Christmas song she remembered from all those years ago.

Only through the second verse did her acute ears pick up something amiss. She cut off her merriment and rushed faster than a car to the ruin’s entrance. She stopped with practiced silence, eyes narrowing as she saw someone trying to pry the stone seal open. An older teenage Ilet boy but who looked weaker than how Alice appeared. She walked up behind him, looking around at his fruitless attempts. “You’re not going to open it that way.”
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Hearing the voice instantly made Rain freeze, his tail fluffing up. He turned, then sighed, relieved it wasn't some monster. But it was an odd-looking creature... No ears... No tail... No wings or scales... Pale skin...

Rain tilted his head, his flopped-over ears twitching. "Then how do I get it open?" he asked curiously, his eyes wide.

((FAIL))
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:18 pm

“It’s elementary,” she laughed heartily. She waggled a finger at him. “But I’m not going to show you!” she teased. But then a idea trekked across her mind. “Actually, you know what? I think I will!” She grinned with self pride. “Just step aside and watch!” She cracked her knuckles and placed the palms of her hands on the great door. She dropped her hands and took a few steps back. There was a few moments before hidden gears started to click and turn. The seal parted and split. First there was nothing but a dust cloud but then it cleared to reveal a dark corridor. She rubbed her hands together with satisfaction. “Come on!” she giggled, grabbing the alien’s hand and pulling him inside. Behind them the gears clicked as the door resealed itself.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm

The Ilet's eyes widened slightly. He was about to ask what she meant by elementary (If she was calling him stupid or if she was just saying it was easy) but then she said she wouldn't show him. He instantly pouted, like a child who'd been refused desert. As she changed her mind he grinned. That was more like it!

His ears pricked slightly, eyes wide as the door opened. Then his tail wagged. "So cool," he murmured, grinning again. He squeaked as he was pulled inside, whimpering slightly as it grew dark. Despite his good eyesight, he knew that monsters always got you when it was dark...
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: MY NEXT POST WILL BE TONS BETTER. THIS IS MORE OF A FILLER POST.

With a spring in her step and a swing of her free arm Alice lead the Ilet through the dark corridor. “So,” she asked idly, “What’s your name? I’m Alice!”
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Rain stayed by her side, turning his head towards her as she spoke. He almost tripped, since he wasn't paying attention, but he caught himself. "I'm Rain!" he said cheerfully, his tail waving erratically.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 pm

“Rain, huh? Sweet name.” Alice noticed his trip and warned, “Oh yeah, watch where you step!” It didn’t cross her mind her advice was well overdue. She led Rain through several different corridors until finally a light up ahead signaled their destination. She dropped his hand and ran, calling over her shoulder a quick, “This way!” She burst into a huge room with many levels, side paths, and. . .a spaceship? Indeed, at the very bottom of the room was a sleek, arrow-shaped spaceship. She saw several people meandering around so she shouted down, “Hey guys!” She waved her arms hastily as if they didn’t know where she was standing.

She looked back at Rain and smiled widely. “I want you to meet everyone!” She again took his hand and dragged him all the way to the floor level.

A Dohrmi, took one look at her before accusing, “You didn’t bring back anything.” Then he noticed the boy behind her and sighed, “Except for a tourist.”

“What? You jealous, Ka’azar?” a Teroare sneered, “He’s probably housebroken, unlike you.”

He snorted, “Oh ha ha. At least I can get some.”

From a stool where he had been silently sharpening his claws, a Galaxior commented, “The only ‘some’ you can get it is with yourself.” The Teroare burst out into wild laughter.

Alice barked, “Hey! I want to introduce everyone! Stop talking!”

“Alice,” a Gertragian Giant that was working on the spaceship begun, “you and I both know they won’t listen to you.” He looked over his shoulder just in time to see her pound her fist into her palm. “. . .I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to explain more blood stains to the captain.”

“Everyone, meet Rain! I found him outside! Rain, meet everyone!” She jabbed her finger at the Dohrmi, breaking back into a smile. “So that’s Ka’azar. He likes to be rude and try to boss me around ‘cause I’m the newest member.” Her finger moved accusingly to the Teroare. “That would be Kirallovna. She’s cool but when she plays music she never turns it down like I ask.”

The said woman defended, “That’s because if I did I wouldn’t be able to hear it. Not my fault you-“

“No interrupting!” she broke in. Such a hypocrite. “Anyway! The Galaxior over there is Valkneir. He’s usually quiet. And then there’s Isope over there by the ship. I like him because he’s nice. Of course there’s more people but they’re not. . .here.” She paused as the thought dawned in her mind. “Hey, where is everyone else?”

“Why they sent you off. They wanted to go on a run without you,” Ka’azar snickered.

Her jaw dropped with disbelief. “They always take me!” She didn’t realize the ship was still here.

Kirallovna sighed, “Alice, why did you even bring, uh Rain was it, to our base?”

She pouted, “’Cause I want more friends. You guys can get boring sometimes.”

OOC: LOOK AT ALL THOSE NPCS!
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:55 am

((*GONNA SHORTEN THE NAMES* Too long. XD))

Rain blinked, his eyes visibly widening when he saw the other aliens. Due to the fact she had him by the wrist, he couldn't run up and greet them himself. At the long, complicated names he frowned. He'd just shorten them! Like an... Abbreviation, or some other huge word he didn't know.

He smiled and waved at the aliens with his free arm, his tail waving. "Hi!" he chirped. Then he looked over at Alice, tipping his head. He was already bored with the introductions, and wanted to do something more entertaining. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Alice tilted her head to ponder such a simple yet utterly complex question. "We should. . .TAKE MY SHIP FOR A JOY RIDE!"

Ka'azar sighed, "Alice, we're still fixing your ship after you destroyed it."

"Hush you," she scolded. "If I want to fly my ship that's still missing a few main components I will."

"You won't get anywhere," Isope said, trying to difuse the disaster of an imploding ship.

She crossed her arms and pouted with her lips jutting out. "Then how about going to. . .THE SEALED OFF CORRIDOR! OOOOH~!"

Valkneir looked up and blinked, which was kind of a loud gesture for shock for him. The Teroare threw her hands up and started to walk away. "Fine, get your ass chewed out and spat on a cinderblock!"

The blonde human giggled, swepting Rain up bridal style. "To the Batcave!" You could hear the 'dun dun dun's as she zipped up several floors. She set him down--okay, she kind of dropped him--before another sealed door. Three taps on hidden places and the door grinded open. It was the enterance to a great abyss filled with monsters and horrors beyond the imagination. And some cobwebs and dust bunnies. She wiggled her fingers and said in a quivering voice, "Enter if you dare~!"
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Rain blinked, about to speak. The other aliens beat him to the punch though, and he pouted slightly, grumbling. Then his eyes lit up. Forbidden was his kind of thing! Though, it sounded kind of dangerous.... It was an adventure nonetheless! And he loved adventures.

He squeaked, his tail bushing out, when Alice picked him up. "I can walk!" he growled, blushing. That was embarrassing. Was he really so small? Or was Alice like some, freakishly strong... Thing? That was it. Had to be. Because Rain was too awesome to be carried bridal-style by a regular girl.

He yelped as he was dropped, tears stinging his eyes slightly. He bounced up, however, wiping the moisture away. Hearing a loud roar from deep within made the hair on his tail stand up, a prickle of fear running down his spine. "L-ladies first," he replied, grinning uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm

She gasped. As in that over dramatic, I-can't-believe-it gasp that you see bad actors pull off. "Wow! Most people think that since I'm a girl that I can't protect myself!" She smiled broadly, patting his back heartily. A little too heartily. "Onward then! There's time to sleep in Hell!" She skipped like a little Japanese school girl into the darkness that swallowed her up like a fanboy seeing her panties. What the Hell is wrong with these anologies?
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Rain blinked, grinning nervously. Then he coughed just slightly, his lungs aching from the pats. Then he crept after her, his feline eyes adjusting to the darkness. "A-Alice?" he called, his tail perfectly still to keep him balanced.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Alice poked her head out of the darkness at the stutter of her name. "Mmyes?" she quipped, her smile sharply white in the inky tunnel like she was the Cheshire Cat. "Hurry up in here! You'll love this!" She slunk back into the slim slot in the wall and inched along through the musty air. The air got warmer and damper as she made her way through the narrow side passage. Her grin reappeared as she pictured the reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Insert Totally Creative Title Here>   <Insert Totally Creative Title Here> Empty

Back to top Go down

<Insert Totally Creative Title Here>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: The Fandor's :: Fandor 7-
Jump to: