HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

PRAESIDIO FRAUDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Name: Praesidio Fraude (Latin for Protection and Deception)
Nicknames: Prae
Age: Appears around twenty-one. True age (since activation): Four years
Species: Robot -- made to look like the Ilet
Sexuality: Asexual
Date Of Birth: Activated on June 20th
Occupation: 'Guard dog' to the higher class, though he was made to gather information on the Ilet monarchs

Personality:
Praesidio doesn't have actual emotions. Anything he 'feels' was just programmed into him. His programming makes him play the innocent, curious act, with a claw resting on his lips, head tilted to the side as he observes something. However, at the command, he turns into a bloodthirsty killer. He only calms down once the target has been eliminated or when his master tells him to stop. You could easily compare him to a Pit Bull, doing whatever possible to please his master. He is loyal to the bone, yet whoever he is with will not have his complete loyalty. Only his creator, his true master, has the honor of that. It is his master who he is gathering information for. Prae doesn't let anyone know of his true job. He's pretty good at keeping quiet, and getting him to say something he was told not to is like getting a rock to speak for you. It's just that hard.
    Random Fact: He likes to please people in any means possible. You can let your mind go wild on the many possibilities on that one.
History:
The making of Praesidio would have taken many painstakingly long years; however, the one who created him was a mastermind. It only took a single year for Praesidio to be created, and then the activation took only a single second. His first memories were of his creator's face, the man whom he was told to refer to as 'Master' at all times. His master taught him very minor things, like how to walk and appear like a normal 'Ilet', though he always seemed to have more of an animalistic way of doing anything. His master didn't find him useless because of this. It just made him more useful. The Ilets would find him more feral, and that would aid him in protecting the higher class, the monarchs of the Ilet race. Unlike the others with human hands,his 'gloves' with long claws on them allowed him to use a variety of attacks that didn't need heavy metal for. Long, sharp canines also gave him biting attacks, and his jaw would lock into place. In all, he was the perfect guard 'dog', even though he was set to look like a feline Ilet.

His master quickly sent him over to one side of the Gertragian planet to meet up with one of the opposing monarchs. He offered to be said monarch's 'guard dog', and he was quickly accepted after showing them his skills. And, that's what he's been doing for the past few years. He always reports back to Master once a month, sometimes more, to share the information he has gathered. But, other than that, I can't think of anything else to tell you!
Other:
Woof. Er... Meow.

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm

APPROVED

OR SOMETHING

____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm

YAY

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

He's asexual... But he's also a robot. >.>

[00:02:29 11/07/11] @ ROOKIE : Lan: GAWD! D< *hugs Member for half a second*

[00:02:44 11/07/11] @ Deus Dormio : *hugged* 8D *feels so special*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Asexual as in he doesn't have the desire for sex. That doesn't mean he can't partake in it. Most humanoid robots are used for that. The females, at least.

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Asexual means that he doesn't need a partner to produce offspring. :E I'm pretty sure he's never having kids.

I don't desire sex. XI Doesn't mean I'm asexual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Actually, Asexual is the lack of sexual attraction. There is a difference between Asexual and Asexual Reproduction.

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Most humanoid robots are used for sex? :I

I suggest you stop watching whatever freako anime and/or vocaloid spinoff you got that from. u_u

Robots are for making AUTOMOBILES and AUTOMOBILE ACCESSORIES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuu
Admin

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 pm

-sighs- Nope. Not from anime or vocaloid. There was this guy in Japan interviewed on Youtube. He was working on this amazingly human looking female robot that could talk and blah, and they said it was going to be used for pleasure.

LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS, Y/Y?

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I knew it would somehow relate to Japan. :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:01 pm

This isn't Japan, Kyuberts. :I

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAESIDIO FRAUDE   

Back to top Go down

PRAESIDIO FRAUDE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Characters :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Aliens-
Jump to: