SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A new chapter in my book

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new chapter in my book Empty
PostSubject: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Neon would be walking the halls of the Station, as he knew somewhat of it's structure. After all it was quite simple, and he would have to pitch some ideas to improve it. Of course it didn't matter at the moment, he was thinking of a new chapter for his next book. He had written ""how to deal with challenging women"" from his past alien/human knowledge. Now he was writing a another book because his book sold of the shelf's within a few days all over the universe. He was one of the best unknown human writer in the universe, and maybe the only human writer out there.

He would pass by a wreck room, he would enter it to sit down for abit. He would walk over to the shelf as he looked for a book to read, and soon he found one of interest. The very book he written was on the station, and he was starting to laugh it up. He would sit down at a table, and begin to read his own creation.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 pm

"GOD DAMN IT!"

A loud screech echoed throughout the station's halls, followed by the stomping of bare feet. The dark haired girl charged down the hall, not caring for the open doors she passed. She had a scythe to find. Her prized object was no where to be found, and it didn't come at her call. The scythe was valuable beyond belief, made of Ohmu shell and crafted to where it could never break. It also stayed sharp for a thousand years! At least, she hoped it did. She hadn't lived quite that long, if you hadn't noticed.

Long, blueish black locks flowed behind her as her speed increased. Dark blue eyes glanced into every room, quickly searching for her beloved scythe. Nope. Nope. Nope. Damn it, where did it go! Letting out a 'battle cry' in irritation, the girl slowed her pace until she came to a halt. A pale hand lifted from her side, resting on her forehead as she tried to think. That scythe couldn't have just got up and walked away. Wait... Did her other side find it earlier? Well, no wonder! Whenever she finds random crap--her scythe was not crap, by the way--she puts it in the library. She really should get her other side to stop that.

With that thought in mind, Len turned on her heels, making a beeline for the library. Oh, look, the door's open! Just great. That means there is probably some other human filth in there, reading. Blech. The young teenager put on an I'm more important than you, so don't talk to me face and walked into the library, not once looking in the direction of other human. Her eyes locked on the form of her beloved scythe, and a smile threatened to break through. She didn't let it though. Len strode straight up to the scythe and carefully picked it up, running a finger across the blade. "Damn original, misplacing my beloved scythe." She muttered crossly under her breath, turning to glare at the human reading. She caught sight of the title and scoffed. "Who reads filth like that?"
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 am

Neon would sense the presence of another person, as he looked at her. She seemed to be thinking that he was some common rift-raft, and that only made him smile. She seemed to find a weapon that he would call a scythe, and it was quite sharp. It was also a beautiful piece of art that would be great for his collection, but then again it seemed like she loved the thing. He would only shrug and hoped she would leave him alone, until she started talking to him in a certain tone.

He would close the book, and look at the girl in front of him. She seemed quite beautiful, and a young teenager at best. He would have fun solving this little puzzle, as he smiled at her warmly. " I'm guessing you do since you know it's filth, you must be a fan of this author " He said in a all knowing tone, that would put her to shame. After all he was playing with her, and he was starting to find this enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 am

What. The. Hell? The girl's eye twitched at the remark from the other human. Blue eyes narrowed threateningly at the boy. Was her face heating up? She couldn't tell, but she sure as hell hoped it wasn't! "Why would I read garbage like that?" Len turned her head, letting out a 'hmph'. She hated that book with all her being. She had only read the summary on the back. And the title. Just the fact that it was on a male's point of view on a woman made her hate the thing with her entire being. The media and books really portrayed girls in a horrible way, and how to 'handle' them was just as bad! She should have burned that book as soon as it was brought on board the station.

ooc: short! DX it's too late--er, early to have muse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Neon would look at her, as her face would heat up. It seems his words...or even himself had a effect on her. Plus she seemed to think his views on women were not ideal, after all he read many stories from earth. Then used them within his book to make it interesting, and draw the reader to it more often. " well it seemed like you read the summary to me, and never even cracked open the book. Your lost really this writer knew his stuff, and the way women would control there men. This book clearly states that they shouldn't be in control at all times, and gives men a chance to fight back " He said in the most matter a factly tone, that it would just shut up the president of anything.

He would stand up from his chair, as he stared into her blue eyes. With his grey pools that looked like solid concrete. " If all you do is whine, then why not destroy the book right now " He held the book in his hand, as he waved it in front of her like a new toy.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

"Bastard..." Len muttered, her glare intensifying. You know what she really hated? Men who read minds. It annoys the heck out of her, and it kind of just ruins the meaning of having the ability of speech! The girl tuned out the other's voice, suddenly finding anything he said ever so annoying. Only when there was a pause did she tune back in. Destroy? If he says so~!

The girl picked up the scythe with ease, despite how heavy it actually was. With a split second aim, she swung the weapon, slicing the book in two. She didn't even care if the scythe hit anything else. It didn't affect her, so why bother with safety issues? "Now you can use it for its real purpose--fire kindling." Oh, if only she had the ability to randomly set things ablaze. Her life would be so much easier, and she wouldn't have to go around playing Reaper. Wait, she rather liked playing Reaper. The blood and screams of terror were like music to her ears~! "If my accusation is correct, you wrote that piece of garbage. Thus, you are garbage yourself." With that, Len started heading back to the door, swinging her scythe back so it was resting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:15 am

Neon would just smile at her attempt to take up his offer, and watched her ready her scythe. As she finally got ready, and soon swing her weapon towards the book and himself he would disappear at that instant. As she clearly missed by cutting the thin air there, he would apport behind her as he wrapped his arms around her neck. Blocking her arms from using her scythe, and he would began to breathe on her neck. " You know your pretty attractive, especially when your angry. Of course your abit tense, why not let me help you with that problem" He would whisper in her ear huskily as he would smile at her. He was playing with her, and he wouldn't mind much about it. Since he was use to this type of life and death type of moments, and after all he knew the women mind quite well from his little prying.

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 am

"What the--"

She blinked a few times as the boy disappeared. You know, these powers were really getting annoying, mainly when others used them. Len tensed as soon as she felt the other reappear behind her, though she didn't let it bother her. She had a secret weapon and power~! She rolled her eyes, letting out a 'tsk'. "You really are a piece of filth." Even with the other's arms around her neck... Wait, arms around neck... That was considered a hug, right? "Damn it to hell!"

Her whole body began to glow with a bright white light. Once it dimmed, her form was completely changed. Silvery white hair, pale blue eyes, and a sailor fuku. The air around the girl seemed to completely change from hostility to... Confusion. Pale eyes glanced down at the arms before glancing over at owner of the arms. With a slight yelp, Len quickly passed through the hold, not even having to remove the arms to do so. Ah, you have to love being able to phase. The girl's body shook slightly as she eyed the raven warily. "Wh-who are you?"

ooc: That was technically considered a hug, right? Oh well. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Neon would look at her now, as she seemed to become more enraged. He was abit confused on her lasts thoughts, as she needed want him to hug for some reason. So he would watch her phrase right through him, and then began to act like a calm, and young innocent soul. He would now have a new chapter to fight in his book, about how most women have split personality depending on what happens to them. He might as well play along, and try to change his own personality for sometime. " I'm so sorry, you were acting all mopy a few seconds ago. So I decided to give you some support, and gave you a hug for you to feel better " He said in a calm, yet very cheery tone to her.

Remembering himself that he should introduce himself, and would smile warming towards her. " Where are my matters, my name is Dante. I come on and off the ship as a human, but I travel around as a trader. I'm sorry if I was invading your personal space, can you please forgive me "

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:46 pm

The girl blinked, tilting her head to the side. She was... Moping? What was the to mope about? Master Cheryl was still safe on the station, nothing was actually happening to the station (which was rather boring in a sense), and... Well, there was nothing to mope about! Oh, well, if he says she was moping... "I... I'm sorry for causing any worry." On instinct, she bowed down a bit. Originally from Japan, this kind of just happened when sorry or thanking someone. "Th-thank you for your support."

The silverette straightened up, listening as the raven introduced himself. Dante? What a nice name. Oh, and he's a trader? A slight shiver ran down her spine at that. The last run in she had with traders separated her from Master Cheryl and left her with a six--or was it eight?--legged dog... Thing... At least, that was what she was told. Her memories were a bit hazy on the subject. "I am Kagamine Len, th-though you may call me Len." Being from Japan, she was rather use to people calling her by her last name, Kagamine; however, everyone she had met in Sigma insisted on using her first name. It was rather awkward, but she had grown a bit use to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new chapter in my book   A new chapter in my book Empty

Back to top Go down

A new chapter in my book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: