SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Settlin' In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Tabetha Hendrix, or Tabi stepped cautiously into the dimly lit room. She carried a single suitcase, full of personal belongings and clothing. Flipping on the light revealed that everything was stark white. She found herself squinting at the newfound brightness. The room was completely empty except for a bed, a small table, and a dresser. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it. Unpacking wouldn't take long, the only other things she had brought beside's clothes and the bare essentials were a few snacks and an old radio. She doubted that it'd even be able to pick up any signals here. She left the door open as she put her few belongings in their proper places. Not that she left it open on purpose, she was just the type to forget things like that.

First she pulled out all of her clothes. Mostly running shorts and tank tops, with the occasional t-shirt. She had brought two dress outfits. One a long silky blue dress and the other a pair of slacks and a blouse. She hated to dress up, but she was sure that she would have to sometime. Once all of her clothes were in her dresser she made her bed. Her comforter, although rather plain in itself somehow made the room seem much brighter. Finally she got to the point where the last thing she needed to unpack was the radio. It was surprisingly heavy for it's small size, maybe it was jam packed with machinery that made it able to recieve different signals, she didn't know. Walking over to the small bedside table she stumbled a little. The radio dropped from her hands and onto her foot. "Damnit," she yelled loudly. Oops. The whole floor probably heard me.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Xeda, cause she's like that, poked her head into Tabetha's new room. She didn't know what was wrong with the old one, but. As usual in this apartment, Xeda had her hair down, just as she liked it when relaxing. Tebetha was being all loud and cursing because a radio fell on her foot. The folly made Xeda chuckle.

"Why do you have a radio if you can't use it?" No radio signal came in that would allow anyone to listen to the old tunes from Earth since it was so far away. All she could get was the alien garbage, and all that was was... really, it was like listening to someone walk in mud. That's what it sounded like. Another thing. Why was her radio so big? Eh, probably one of the older models.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:31 pm

OOC: New room...?

"Good question. I guess I can see if alien music is any good." She shugged. It probably wasn't. The small cut in her foot that the radio had made was already beggining to seal up, the pain already gone.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: YIDUNKNOW!

Xeda grinned. Tabetha wasn't that bad, even if she couldn't see herself hanging out with her much, if not ever. "So, how do you like your sub-par room?" All of the rooms were just had just enough of what they needed. Everything, but food. Yeah, they had to go out for that. They had a bed, a roof, and just enough heat to keep them alive. Yeah... it was alright. Probably the best they could get, but still pretty suckish.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm

OOC: X3

"It's all right I guess," she frowned, "At least they gave us a place to live. You'd think that they'd be willing to give us a more accomadating space after we'd just had to leave our planet." She looked around. Everything appeared to be clean at least.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm

"I don't even think they know what we need. They probably took a good guess," Xeda said, raising an eyebrow. Yeah, a pretty good guess. She looked around Tabethat's pretty empty room. Man, she could have at least bunked with her. But, whatever, she could just... be alone. What's gonna happen right?
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm

"Hmm..." Tabi sat there a moment, thinking. "I think I'm going to go meet some of the other humans," she said briskly before taking off out the door. "Want to come?" Tabi didn't know whether Xeda had met the others or not. She probably did but she didn't want to just leave her.

OOC: FAIL POST YAYY!
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Humans? Man, she was like Reede. Who called a person a human. Except aliens of course. "Uh, sure, why not?" She might as well help her figure out who the heck was in this dump, right? Right. You might as well know who everyone's talking about if there's talk.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 pm

"I guess we could just pick a room number," she shrugged. It's not that wierd to just walk up to someone and start talking to them, right? Tabi walked down the halls a little aimlessly before stopping at a door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settlin' In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settlin' In   Settlin' In Empty

Back to top Go down

Settlin' In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Junkyard :: Archives :: Sigma :: Apartments :: Apartment 205-
Jump to: