SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Meet 'n Greet! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Meet 'n Greet! :D Empty
PostSubject: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Tabi stared at the door in front of her. The number 101 was written on it. She looked behind her to see if Xeda was still there. She hoped that the person (or persons), who lived here wouldn't mind a visitor. So what if they did? She knocked on the door loudly.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Yang sat on his bed, looking a little depressed. Yin said she had to o shopping... Maybe she'll bring me back something... His face twisted into a slight scowl as he ran his fingers through his pitch-black hair. He... Wasn't quite sure what to do. He and Yin were always together, so they always did everyhting together. Except shower. That would be gross. He shuddered at the mere thought.

The by-one-second-older twin looked up as someone knocked on the door. He considered, for about two seconds, burning the door so they'd leave. He wasn't the most people-friendly guy out there....

The teen stood anyway and walked over to the door, opening it. He blinked. He was just slightly taller than the girls standing in front of him. "Hello," His voice had the softest hint of surprise and annoyance in it. "Can I help you?" Meh, you sound too generic. You'll never have any friends like this. He scowled internally. He hated that little voice in his head... His... Conscience, was it? It was always giving him advice...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Xeda walked from behind Tabetha and raised and eyebrow at Yang. That boy was just a jerk like that, even if he didn't say anything too jerkish and the fact that she didn't really care. But... in the present world, the phrase "Can I help you?" from anyone other than a store clerk, was like a spit in the face. It was an insulting term now.

She peered past him and into his room. Mech. Who bunked with him again. Oh yeah, Tristan, another reason she kind of resented Yang, even by so little. "This is Tabetha," Xeda said, just in case the kid was a little dense.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Tabi held back a sneer as the boy spoke. His tone was just... She didn't know. It just made her angry for some reason. "You can call me Tabi," she piped in. For some reason she had always hated the name Tabetha. It sounded old and dusty. "What's your name?" She looked the boy full in the face. He wasn't ugly, that was for sure...
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Yang blinked at the just plain resentment in Xeda's voice. "Tabi? Okay." He nodded slightly, as if tucking the little piece of information away. His grayish colored eyes, much like dusty coals, met Tabetha's. Er, Tabi's. For reasons unknown he felt a little nervous. At her question, he blinked again. "My name is Yang." he said, his voice still a dull monotone.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm

"Nice to meet you Yang," she murmured. For some reason, despite his not-that-great attitude she wanted to spend more time with this guy. Meh. She was just being stupid.

OOC: I uh... Don't know what else to post.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

"Well?" Xeda asked, "Can't two girls come in? Your room doesn't seem very populated." And... she wanted to sit down. She hated standing in one place and talking to someone. Sitting down was so much more comfortable, and your feet didn't hurt afterwards.

Mm. The weirdest thing about Yang, Xeda thought, was that without Yin he's kind of boring. Kind of... dull and worn out and just uninteresting. Well, he was kind of interesting. She thought the way he kept within the asked questions instead of branching out and asking a question for himself was kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

He looked a little startled. Why on earth would anybody want to come in his room? After all, Yin was the talkative twin. "Sure," he replied smoothly, standing aside to allow them into the room. Yang and Tristan's room wasn't much. It was overly generic. Even Adailia's ratty Three Days Grace poster would look good in here. Yang's bed sheets were bright red. Nothing else. He didn't care to look over at his roommate's. They had a respectful amount of space. Meh. They might even be the equivalent of "Friends".

Yang sighed and scratched the back of his head, a little nervously. "It's not much. It's enough." he said, awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Mmm," Tabi said absentmindedly. His room was much the same as hers, including the emptiness. She liked the bedspread and sheets; they were almost the exact same shade as her own.

OOC: DERPFAILPOST.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 am

Yang was such a lady killer. How terrible. It made her want to sigh and shake her head. He really needed his sister and it was somewhere in the border of meek and pathetic. You couldn't have begged a guy like that to do something entertaining. She wanted to call this visit over, but she'd already asked to come in and Tabi didn't refuse, so now she was oblidged. She couldn't even get a thrill out of coming in the room because there was nothing of interest that she might fancy in trying to pocket...

Xeda walked inside of the room, sighing with exhaustion. It was like she just ran laps. Yang really knew how to take the energy out of a person. "You're not very good at this," she said, some slight pity in her voice. Maybe she could teach him how to talk to people some time.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Slight anger flared in his eyes. He didn't reply for a moment, then said, "I was never talkative." in a grumble.

((FAILED))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet 'n Greet! :D   Meet 'n Greet! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet 'n Greet! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Junkyard :: Archives :: Sigma :: Apartments :: Apartment 101-
Jump to: