HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Share | 

Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Game felt deeply focused. His mind was swerving through multiple designs of spaceships. A common question would be how was he doing this? The answer was simple, the monitor was the internet of alien society. Albeit far more advanced than anyone on Earth could ever dream of. An easy way of putting it was as a computer in your head that does everything you want it to instantly. You could talk to someone halfway across the galaxy as long as they had a monitor. No restrictions at all. For someone like Game it was extremely easy to enter, he could break through every single firewall with ease, his mind was hardwired for this kind of stuff. If anyone was looking at him it would look as if his eyes were on overdrive scanning through multiple different images at a speed one thousand times above normal. He could take bits and pieces of the structure of spaceships and lock them into his memory, saving them for later until when he needed to start building it.

In a way it actually hurt, how much information was entering his mind and leaving at the same time, it almost felt like he was dying incredibly slowly. But he couldn't stop. It was too amazing, it was like swimming through a vast ocean at ten times the natural speed. The outside world didn't matter at all. "AH!" He screeched, stepping backward from the monitor and snapping his connection. "Damn firewalls are harder to break than I thought..." he murmured feeling as if he had just run face first into a brick wall. Something warm and wet dripped down his face, he touched it gingerly, and instantly knew it was blood, from his nose. He felt terrible, now he felt the full pain of all that searching. He breathed in deeply, trying to get this pain to ebb away. He looked at his door expecting Adailia or Cheryl to barge in... "Oh right, this isn't my room." He had purposely walked to an empty room so that he could test his powers without any interruptions, he also wanted to begin his construction process here, of course after tearing down a few walls so that he would have room.

He fixed his wife beater (that's a boys tanktop). Today, he had gone back into his usual trend of wearing only his underwear and a T-shirt. He knew that some of the humans found this behavior disgusting, but he didn't care, the human body was supposed to be a beautiful thing, it wasn't like he was wandering around naked. He sat back up on the floor, the bed had been moved by him alone to his room so that he could have more work space. In fact the only thing in the room was the monitor. He wiped the blood from his nose and thought back to the spaceship models he had saved in his mind. He had discovered that his mind was something like a super computer, a little bit more biological though. He could save memories permanently, and search for anything he wanted too through it, if he knew what it was, or he had a database nearby where he could search for it.

[QUICKPOST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Cheryl put a gun to her head and shot herself XP JUST KIDDING

The blonde had been pacing in the hall, her mind a whirl. She couldn't remember the last time she had been calculating this much. Probably at her private school in France. Everything was getting so complicated she had to use her fingers to remember some of the numbers. The stuff she was trying to figure out was so complex that I wouldn't waste my time posting about it. But a screech knocked her off her course. She lost all the numbers in that very instant. You could say she was ticked off. Seriously, who randomly does stuff like that? She kicked the door that it had come behind and it opened.

"Game is running around in your underwear a hobby?" Cheryl asked. It really didn't bother her anymore. After seeing him like that so many times he'd look weird fully dressed. She raised an eyebrow and guessed, "So I take it that sound came from you, no?" Seriously he was the only one in the room before she walked in. So unless they jumped out the window it had to have been him. Actually her saying that sounded really stupid. But whatever, let it irk him.

____*━___━━_*___━━____*━━____*━━­­­ ╰O-O----O-O NyanNyanNyan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Xeda went through the hallways, a little uninterested in the world at the moment, not that there was anything interesting about it. It was just, oh, ground and buildings and spontaneous oxygen, something that would only make a scientist crap his pants in amazement to the fact that, they, out of all the planets in ever glaxy that spanned the vastness of what they had theorized was space they had successfully landed on a planet with oxygen and food that could sustain them, as well as actual, sentient life; life of which wasn't hostile. This, to Xeda, was simply something that was... meh. There were planets, planets had things, and they just landed on one with just that. Meh.

But, anyways, she was growing tired of this place, she wanted to go home, even if that home was gone now, trillions of miles away, give or take. This place was like a crappy summer camp and summer never ended. She'd never wanted to go to school more, a regular school, not this crazy extraterrestrial school they wanted them to go to. Honestly, did they even speak English? She doubted it.

The scotts-girl didn't question it, though, she just didn't even attempt to arrive. So, it was after these thoughts, that she noticed Cheryl standing in one of the doorways, making her usual comment about... whatever. As usual, she had that snarky attitude. She would have walked past if she hadn't noticed a semi-naked Game inside of the room with... eh, a nose bleed or something.

Xeda looked into the room and grinned. "You need to go back to the hospital?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 pm

"It's a way of life, Cheryl." noted Game without even looking at her. He didn't even feel a speck of embarrassment, he could be naked and walk past Cheryl without caring. To him, she was just a little sister, nothing to worry about. He didn't even regard her second question, that was way too obvious, of course he was the only one in the room. "Information overload," he murmured quietly, not expecting Cheryl to understand, though he'd be surprised if she did. "This spaceship... It's harder to plan than I thought it would be." He was already combining components of various spaceships to make one that would be perfect for their mission, he could do all of this while having a conversation with another person, and as Xeda entered the picture two other people. One side of his mind was on serious mode while the other was cycling through his various array of pick up lines. "Why yes, I do, my little Scottish Wonder, because when I saw you, my heart skipped a beat." he answered with his heart almost pounding out of his chest. And a crooked smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Cheryl gave an inward chuckle. Game's way of life. Doesn't that sound interesting. Let him have his fun though, everyone needs some. Including herself. And she'd have hers before the day was over. Though his pickup line let her enjoy it already. Hands on hips she laughed, "Your getting a little rusty, aren't cha?" She didn't even want to know why he had a nose bleed. Not that she wanted him to fall over dead. Him randomly having a nose bleed wasn't her problem. "But you do have a thing for the European girls, no?" she asked innocently with her French accent slipping on purpose.

OOC: Bleh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"I'm Irish," Xeda said said with a raised eyebrow, as if it were positively ludicrous that the boy had mixed up the two. She had a quick thought about Ireland then. She hadn't used her original accent in years, sticking to this new one that she learned to better fit with happy America. Mm. Maybe she should abandon it. She was going to say something in reply, but she couldn't because the next thing Cheryl said made her dumbfounded. She thought about pointing out that the Irish were, in fact, European, but on the off-chance that she'd meant something else, Xeda simply said nothing.

She hadn't actually heard what Game had muttered to himself, so she asked: "So what happened to your nose?" She pointed towards his, or in its general direction.

OOC: CHERYL LEFT ME MUSELESS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:00 pm

OOC: *Cracks knuckles*

A medium-height adolescent walked briskly into the room, crystal blue eyes uncharacteristically bright. "Yo-" She paused, raising one eyebrow at the scene before her. There was a half-naked Game, a flirty-looking Cheryl, and a befuddled Xeda. All in the abandoned room. Adailia tipped her head, confused. She had been planning on coming down here to see what that weird, girl-like screech was about. But obviously something bigger was going on. "Am I interrupting something?" she prompted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm

"European girls are the creme de la creme of my babe radar. And Scottish, Irish, they're both relatively the same..." ignoring any rebuttal from either girl he planted his palm against the monitor, feeling the circuitry beneath, focusing a tad bit, he entered cyberspace. And experience he had become used to. His brains electrical impulses blended with the sparks and circuits of the computer. He was completely zoned out to Adailia as his minds thinking switched into binary code. It was almost as if someone was possessing him for an evil purpose, but he was completely motionless. He needed the last component for the spaceship, or more the last two, the cockpit and the engines. He had already figured out most of the others, scanning some of the most recent models so he could be completely up to date on the technology of Sigma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Adailia pouted slightly before a wave of anger overtook her. Jeez! The one time she was nice and no one acknowledged that she was even there! "What's going on?" she asked, her tone slightly aggressive but polite none the less. She uncrossed her arms, hating the feeling that she looked like a bratty teenage girl (Which she was), and waited some-what patiently for an answer.

About two seconds after her question, one of the Hotaru twins waltzed in, a soda can held loosely in his fingers. "Konichiwa," he said in a dull mono-tone-ish voice. He didn't care that now at least one of the girls was staring at him. It didn't really matter, now did it? "Game-kun, with all the noise you're making you must need something." Nevermind his strange, uncanny ability to determine whether or not people needed assistance. He didn't act on it most of the time, but... Eh. Boredom was a bad thing on this planet. "So what is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Xeda looked behind her at Adailia when she came in not too short after and was all... mad and stuff. "Nothing," she replied in the same tone Adailia had given her as some sort of retaliation. it was almost in a I'm-going-to-punch-your-face-in-if-you-talk-like-that-again sort of way, but not really. Xeda wasn't the type to just punch someone's face in.

Along with Adailia came Yang came in, him with a soda. "This place is getting popular," she muttered, giving a greeting smile, though partially genuine. She didn't care much for Yang, it was something about him. Well, it didn't matter. Yang was Yang. She turned back to the room and watched as Game got all spacey, making the day more boring than it already was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:06 am

Cheryl watched Game with genuine interest. He was being really spacy, like he had a screw loose or something. Actually more like he just wasn't in his body. Any moment she expected him to start frothing at the mouth or something. Though from the corner of her eye she watched Adailia enter. And she looked in the mood to actually not try to beat up everyone. But then she pouted. Adailia actually pouted. That was enough to ruin anyone's day. Seriously, who pouted after they were six? Nobody. And Adailia was doing a horrible job at it, too. She was being such a brat. Enough to make the french teenager barf.

Game's freakyness forgotten for the time being Cheryl cast her honey eyes over to the others. "Bonjour," she replied, but only to Yang. She was just gonna ignore Adailia. It might be fun to watch her fume and fail at pouting some more. Until she started swinging. But she'd probably go after Game first. So really, it was going to be fun either way. She eyeballed the soda in Yang's hand and started to really crave caffeine then. Instead of asking him for one she manifested a soda can of awesomeness, complete with a liquidfied form. "Got to spice it up somehow," she muttered before taking a sip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:52 am

Yang stared at the others, his eyes reflecting them back at their selves. He noted Cheryl's French greeting and acknoledged it with a slight nod. He nodded to Xeda too. He ignored the fuming Adailia, who was still trying to not look bratty and failing miserably at it. "Soda can of awesomeness. Cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

A teenager with long brown hair strode down the hall. She's just heard some sort of commotion coming from the upper level, so, being the curious girl she was, she decided she would check it out. She walked down the hall until a number of voices could be heard behind one of the doors. Room 207.

The door was open, so Kaira peered in. The first person she saw was Cheryl, holding some weird drink that she manifested. And then there was Game. In his underwear. Lovely. Just when she thought it couldn't get weirder, she saw Adailia, actually pouting. That was enough to put anyone off their food for a month. Shuddering ever so slightly, Kaira turned to see who else was in the room. Xeda and Yang. Okay, strange combination... why were they all here?

Kaira leaned against the wall and looked around the room. "Hey, guys..." She said tentatively. Well, this was far more interesting than anything else she might have been doing today.

OOC: Why, Sniggor? OX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Who wants to timeskip past getting all the materials? XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]   

Back to top Go down

Customization Mode [OPEN to Construction Crew]
Page 1 of 1