SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Game felt great, lying in his underwear at all hours of the day had to be the best thing about living on Sigma. While the UWUC was debating whether or not to annihilate him, he could do what he liked, in this UWUC funded apartment, parental guidance free! His room was all to himself too, and if he put his ear really close to the wall he could hear what was going on in other people's room. An interesting feature. But he tried to keep that fact to himself. His apartment, was an interesting one. Most of the room was a plain beige, the aliens not having much of a design sense. There was a single bed, that was an average square shape, and a desk on the side of it with a lamp, for whatever reason. There was something they called a Monitor as well. Whether that meant that they monitored what he did, or it was some kind of computer monitor he didn't know. He was actually just relaxing now, coming off a serious sleeping buzz.

Last edited by Game/Kargagna on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Cheryl looked up from her sketch. She was trying to design a new look for the boring room. She sighed, “I need something built.” If being built needed to be done, and it was electrical, you needed to go to Game. She jumped off her bed and skipped over to the door. “Len, I’ll be right back,” she said to her childhood friend. Her lilac curls bounced as she went out the electronic door. She turned to the right and went over to room 101. Without knocking she opened the door and burst into Game’s room. “Game I need something!” she called. That’s when she noticed him laying in the bed, in his underwear. Her pink eyes widened as she gave a squeak of shock.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm

"I knew you'd come around!" shouted Game popping up into a sitting position with a wide smile. "Aww... You're blushing, you little girls are so cute." he murmured. Burping rather loudly. He remembered this girl... Cheryl or something, she was one of those rather annoying girls that always found a way to ruin his fun. But... She was hot. That kind of made up for all the horrible other stuff. Game wished he had remembered to lock his door, but that little squeal and her pink eyes getting as big as flying saucers was adorable. But by her tone he knew she wanted something. And he was pretty much the builder now a days. Ever since he had shown his power to all the other children. But... He wasn't the only one with a power. He had learned that the hard way.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

An angry growl erupted from room 105, right across the hall. Would you idiots shut up already?! thought Adailia as she stalked back and forth between the bed and the TV. Getting up to change the channel. She'd heard that Cheryl-girl squeal. That was bad enough. And then Game, the little kid who was right across the hall, shouted. Shouted.

Her blue eyes flashing with anger and irritation, she walked quickly towards the boy's room. "Would you be quiet already?" she growled, her eyes narrowed as she stepped around the girl standing in front of her. And... There was Game. In his underwear. Sitting on the bed. Did that faze tom-boy Adailia Jones? Pshaw. No way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Len nodded to Cheryl when she announced that she needed to go see Game, the kid next door. The girl answered the other with a soft "Yes, Master." After a few moments, the silver-haired girl was phasing through the wall into Game's room when her childhood friend squeaked. "Master? Is everything all right?" Her soft voice hinted the worry that filled her eyes. However, when the girl followed her master's eyes to whatever she was looking at, her own eyes widened as well. A blush formed on her pale white cheeks, and her pupils on her dark silver eyes shrunk. The thirteen-year-old flinched at the other girl's loud voice, but she didn't leave her Master's side, even though she wanted to hide.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Cheryl covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. She should have knocked, she really should have knocked. What was she thinking coming in here? Well her sketch, yes, but still! Game was acting so casual, as if it was normal! She was more embarrassed then him! Her emotions got a bit out of control and above Game’s bed a cloud of purplish liquid appeared out of nowhere. Gravity instantly started to work on the manifested embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Game was slowly getting dressed, three girls in his bedroom while he was almost naked. One more twist of fate and he c-. The thought disappeared from his mind, when he glanced at Cheryl, in the middle of putting his pants on. She looked... Embarrassed. That was bad, when she was out of control of her emotions she... It was already happening. A purple mass forming over his head... "What the-." He didn't finish the sentence as the goop fell on him, just as he got his leg through his pants hole. Concentrated emotion was actually pretty disgusting. But whatever feeling of 'ew' he had. It was now pure embarrassment. But at what, he was fully clothed again, but still he had a blush of red all over his face. Making him look like a plump tomato. With eyes, ears, and a nose. Weird... He looked back at the girls who were all... Uncomfortably staring at him.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Adailia held back laughter as Game's face-and aura-turned bright pink. Instead she crossed her arms over her chest, raising one eyebrow. If he was gonna be embarrassed... she thought, still holding back giggles. She absently looked over to the side, catching glimpses of long, wavy pink auras. Mixed and splotched with purple. Embarrassed? Peh. She scowled. What a bunch of sissies.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Len shifted her gaze from the now-getting-dressed boy to the ground. Her face's pale white color started to regain control, making the blush disappear. The girl then shifter her dark silver eyes, her pupils return to normal, when the emotion from her Master started to form over Game's head. "Master, no!" Her voice was even softer and silenter, barely making it audiable. The purple liquid splashed over the boy. Len sighed, happy that his new-found embarrasement made him get fully clothed. "Ano... Game-sempai? Master wished to have you building something for her." Her voice was a tad bit louder now, but it was still hard to hear. The girl straightened her back, making her look like she was a professional servant or butler. Her long, silver hair was in braids that drooped over her shoulders and rested on her chest. The girl's outfit, a blue and white sailor-like school uniform, along with her hair made her look more school girl-like than servant-like, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Game actually had to strain to her the dainty Len. Why was it that she always talked the lowest to the point that only ants would actually be able to hear her. "Yeah... No." answered Game, not meeting the eyes of the either of the girls, and instead choosing to stare at the blank monitor. "Thanks for stopping bye." he murmured, uncustomary to him. Since when was he shy? Or ever refused to allow girls into his room. Either way he was feeling strange. He shrugged inwardly, ignoring that one annoying girl that was always screaming at him. Adailia something.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 pm

She growled when his aura shifted, telling her he was ignoring her. "I really have no clue what the heck is wrong with you," she muttered, her blue gaze flickering across the room. Ugh. Distasteful. He was a guy. He should have posters of long-dead skateboarders on his wall. Or something. Generic rooms were boring.

Adailia moved her gaze to Len, who was sitting up straight and looking like a butler or something. The color that swirled around her dainty form was now dark blue. She was happy obeying orders. Hah! That's a laugh. She's... How old? Most kids don't obey orders.... Which especially went for her. Tugging down the edge of her green t-shirt-that was, unfortunately, getting a little too small for her-she finally settled her stare on Game.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Len tilted her head to the side when the boy said no. She blinked her dark silver eyes and stared at Game, who was staring at a blank monitor. The girl quickly looked from the boy to the other two girls to the boy again. Len then walked forwards, a slight skip in her step, over to the boy. "What'cha lookin at?" She asked, not caring to talk formally in that sentence, her voice a bit louder and slightly more childish to where the average human could hear. The girl stopped beside the brown-with-white-haired boy, her dark silver eyes filled with curiousity at what wonders this blank monitor might hold.

ooc: I couldn't think. x3
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

"Probably air?" she supplied in a quiet, dark tone. Adialia blinked, suddenly realizing how tired she was. "Well, if you guys are done with the filming of your soap opera in here, I'm going to take a nap." she said, stifling a yawn and instead running her fingers through her hair. Meh. Why not stay a minute longer?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

The monitor was a rectangular device that consumed half of his room. The was a clear screen that looked like it was built into the wall. And obviously it had something to do with technology. Game tapped his leg with his hand and suddenly, the monitor was projecting his thoughts and everything he saw. Not really paying attention to it, he looked at Len, his eyes scanned her and the same image popped up on screen. Casually, he made a side glance at Adailia. A mischevious smile cracked his lips. And suddenly, the monitor's image was split into two different sections, all showing the images in the girls rooms. He had just hacked into their monitors as well. This is actually pretty cool... He thought to himself. If not a little perverted.

Last edited by Game on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm

OOC: Cell phones X3 But it will be short

Cheryl frowned when he said no. Then Len started being all friendly. "Listen here," she growled, "you're going to build me it wheter you want to or not." All embarrassment gone, now she was just being demanding. She caught sight of the moniter and asked, "What are you doing with that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 pm

The younger girl sighed, not getting an answer from the boy. Her dark silver eyes flicked from looking at the boy to the monitor, which was showing whatever Game saw. Her eyes lit up with even more curiousity, and a slight twinkle of awe mixed with it. "Sugoi!" Her voice chirped, her one-word sentence coming out in Japanese, her native language. "Game-sempai! How are you doing this!" She chirped again, her bubbly side showing through. The girl looked over to Cheryl. "Nee, Master! Lighten up for a moment! This is amazing!" She chirped, staring back at the monitor.

ooc: muse. failed. me. DX
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Adailia wanted to slap Game. Hard. "You little perv," she growled, a sly smirk twitching her lips. "Unfortunately you won't find anything in my room." She motioned to the monitor with her hand, pointing out the obvious lack of personal items decorating her room. A few little trinkets but eh. A couple of posters, one of Three Days Grace and it's band's members, was posted above her wall. It was almost like one would expect to find razor blades in there. But she just wasn't that type of person.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 pm

"Nothing..." he murmured. Flicking the monitor off with his mind. "Well, of course it has nothing inside, I'm waiting for you to walk in... Now what did you want Cheryl?" he might as well agree to it, sometimes his powers could be very useful, and fun to use. "Let me guess, it's something stupid like a me making you a make up fixing machine, or a lipstick applier robot. Or a waffle maker... Wait, that would be something I would want." he murmured thinking about that waffle maker.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Cheryl smiled when she got her way. She looked at the grounf and said, "Before me and Len got on the spaceship, I put some pictures of our family on a memory chip. But I forgot a digital picture frame. I thought you might build me one, you see." the last sentence was a little more braggy like, I-knew-you-would-comply.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Adailia gave a slight glare to Cheryl. That little brat.... Huh. Then she turned her attention back to Game. If he watches me, I'll kill him. And it was no lie. Er, that's what she told herself. It's not like he'd catch her running about in a bathrobe or anything... The most he'd see would probably be her sitting on her bed listenng to Three Days Grace songs and singing along in what little of a voice she had.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

"..." was the blank response from Game. "The hell is that!? he asked in an almost shout. Techno stuff really wasn't his thing, and chips and frames what the heck was she talking about? Who knew what she was saying? But she was sure to explain it in a know-it-all-way, like she always did. Like all girls here always did. Wait a sec... Why the heck was Adailia still there? And Cheryl's shadow sort of belonged by Adailia?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 am

Len tilted her head again, taking her gaze awat from the monitor. "Family...?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. "I may not know what family is, but I do know what digital picture frame is." The silver-haired girl looked over to the boy. "A digital photo frame, also called digital media frame, is a picture frame that displays digital photos without the need to print them or use a computer. Digital photo frames are common in 7 inch to 20 inch sizes. Some digital photo frames can only display JPEG pictures. Most digital photo frames display the photos as a slideshow and usually with an adjustable time interval. They may also be able send photos to a printer. Other may support additional multimedia content, such as movie clips recorded in a digital camera's movie mode, MPEG video files and/or MP3 audio. Many can display text files. Certain frames can load pictures over the Internet from RSS feeds, photo sharing sites such as Flickr, Picasa and from e-mail. Such networked models usually support wireless connections. Digital photo frames typically display the pictures directly from a camera's memory card, though certain frames also provide internal memory storage. Some allow users to upload pictures to the frame's memory via a USB connection, wirelessly via bluetooth technology. Few are able to send photos with cellular connectivity. Some frames allow photos to be shared from a frame to another. Most 7 inch models show images at 430 x 234 pixels. With some models the width of each landscape image is stretched to achieve an aspect ratio of 16:9, which results in noticeable distortion. Built-in speakers are common for playing video content with sound, and many frames also feature remote controls." The girl blinked and slightly shook her head, noticing that she was rambling while describing the digital photo frame.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

Adailia stared. "Uh, not to interrupt your descriptions, kiddo, but.... I think he needs a dumbed down version." she said, smirking softly. Geez. She had completely lost interest within the firsat two sentences the girl had spoken! She did know what a digital picture frame was. And was almost surprised when Game didn't.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 am

Cheryl was about to yell back at Game when Len started describing every aspect of a digital picture frame. "Wow, Len, very. . .extensive," she said, quite astounded. She listened to it all, just because Len hadn't spoken that much in a while. She laughed, "Yeah Game, that would be a picture frame."

OOC: Who all read the whole thing? *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 am

Game listened with the slightest bit of interest, mostly because he had never heard Len speak so much and so loudly, it was kind of refreshing, but at the same time, he wondered where she had gotten all this information. "Nope, can't do it. I need to see this frame thing to create it." Maybe Cheryl could draw an extensive design of one. But no matter, he wasn't going to do it anyway, he actually couldn't. His powers were a mystery to even him, all he really knew is that he could sometimes switch on and off electrical devices, and occasionally, use them for his own personal gain. Like rerouting the water system in the apartment so that he got hotter shower water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next